Help Philippines flooding victims

Help Philippines flooding victims

There are 16 comments on the RecordNET story from Jan 6, 2012, titled Help Philippines flooding victims. In it, RecordNET reports that:

The Filipino Community of the Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Stockton, in cooperation with LBC Mabuhay Corporation, has joined in the efforts to help victims of the recent flooding in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan, southern Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

antonio dominaco

Canada

#1 Jan 6, 2012
how will I know that the money I donate will go to the needy ?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 6, 2012
antonio dominaco wrote:
YEAH you can never know in Phils ..........
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#3 Jan 6, 2012
antonio dominaco wrote:
Tony,
It will never go to the needy!!! Cardinal Sin of the Roman Catholic Church said before that the money he received went to the needy!!! But a radio commentator, Rod Navarro, said and answered the Cardinal to "tell it to the marines."

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#4 Jan 6, 2012
If there is a way for you to do it personally then do it!!! Avoid the priests, nuns, and the protestant ministers!!! Religions which are broadcasing on TV but are asking donations from the public are scam religions!!!

The Iglesia Ni Cristo is on TV too but is never asking the public for donations!!! This is what differenciates the true Church from the false ones which are the weeds sown by Satan!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Look for the Iglesia Ni Cristo Social Services group in the areas of devastation [Lingap Sa Mamamayan--Citizens Concern]!!! They are there to extend medical, dental, clothing, food, and other services to the hapless!!! Help is provided even to non-members!!!

All donations come only from within the Church of Christ for she does not accept donations from outside!!! This is also the very purpose of the Felix Y. Manalo Foundation!!! PAGCOR, PCSO, and the Combined Federal Campaign are not parts of our vocabulary!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
James

Pematangsiantar, Indonesia

#6 Jan 6, 2012
antonio dominaco wrote:
you can always personally hand it to them

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#7 Jan 6, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
you can always personally hand it to them
That's about the only way.
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#8 Jan 6, 2012
Beware of this Roman Catholic cult:"Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary." This is a scamming church for she is not in the Bible!!! Mary did not establish a church but Christ did and it was addressed by Him as "my church" and the Apostles called it the "Church of Christ" [Iglesia Ni Cristo]!!!

Ang hilig mangbiktima nitong mga Katoliko!!! Tapos pangbayad lang pala sa mga ginawang kalapastanganan ng mga bakla nilang pari!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#9 Jan 6, 2012
DOWN WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIESTLY HOMOSEXUALITY AND PEDOPHILIA!!! COMMIT THE CRIMINALS TO PRISON!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#10 Jan 6, 2012
To: The Public

Try to look for this Roman Catholic priest!!! He victimized kids in America and may be hiding now in the Philippines!!! The Roman Catholic Church settled his civil liabilities for crimes committed at a cost of $7,000,000.00:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Transvestite Jesuit priest
by LoyolaAlum on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 22:42
Transvestite Jesuit priest may have returned to the Philippines

Fr. Angel Crisostomo Mariano, 55 a transvestite Jesuit priest and a Philippine native, was one of six Jesuits caught up in a Roman Catholic Church sexual abuse scandal. As many as six Jesuits allegedly abused two disabled lifetime employees of the Jesuit Order at the Jesuit retirement home in Los Gatos, California. The Jesuit Order avoided a trial by paying $7 million.

Fr. Mariano was additionally convicted after having oral sex with a 17-year-old boy he met in an Internet chat room where Mariano posed as a woman. Mariano spent five months in jail.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Try to look at also as to how the Roman Catholic Church mis-used the word "ANGEL"!!! And compare that to the "Angelo", the Roman Catholic who killed Charice's father!!! And then let the Roman Catholic afoologetics come in!!! They are good only in being busybodies!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
anti INC

Plainfield, IL

#11 Jan 6, 2012
INC members are thieves, murderers and rapists!!!
http://phillipgarcia.wordpress.com/2009/01/30...
citizen

Khartoum, Sudan

#12 Jan 8, 2012
Dont let your left hand know what your right hand has accomplish.
Let God alone as your witness.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 8, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

So much religious nonsense !!!
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#14 Jan 12, 2012
antonio dominaco wrote:
Tony,
It will not go to the needy but it will go to settle civil liabilities for victims of Roman Catholic priestly rapes!!!

It is really very disgusting as to how the Roman Catholic Church perverted the word "Angel"!!! It now means to the public as a "Raping Roman Catholic priest!!! And he was using Catholic money of $7,000,000 to solve his civil liabilities to the victims!!! Now, this false religion would have to device another scam for the restitution of the lost money!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#16 Jan 12, 2012
vic_danish_pilot wrote:
ELIAS IBARRA
Yigo, Guam
So much religious nonsense !!!
Vic,
I am only showing my opposition to the scams perpetuated and perpetrated by the Roman Catholic and Protestant cults!!! These are realities in life:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Catholic Charities, Biggest Scam In World?— Non Aviation Forum ... How many of you have received a call from Catholic Charities asking for you to
donate money?... As someone said above, indeed the Roman Catholic Church
is the ... Protestants are the sickest of all the Christian secs!...
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/non_...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2012
To:
ELIAS IBARRA
Yigo, Guam

Ok ..... if you believe in this nonsense and still believe in an old fairy tale book, ok for me

BUT.......do not try to spread those bad and silly messages to people who have not asked you about it.
This is my opinion.

Thanks !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need sugar mommy , 21 Male here 10 hr klaroana 2
Kinsa gusto ug 55yo na hotmom 13 hr misteriousguy89 23
Neeeeeeeeed moneeey Im straight male Mon Mark 11
Casual, Hookup, NSA, FuBu,FWB -- Cagayan de Oro Mon kurongski 92
knsay mag paburos dha...gusto mag ka anak Mon james 1
looking bisexual fem who wants to have fun Sun chad 2
Looking for Bisexual female Sun chad 3
More from around the web