NHA to build 30,000 houses for storm ...

NHA to build 30,000 houses for storm victims

There are 2 comments on the Sun-Star story from Jan 13, 2012, titled NHA to build 30,000 houses for storm victims. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

ABOUT 30,000 houses are set to be constructed, through the National Housing Authority , for the residents displaced by Tropical Storm Sendong in Iligan and Cagayan de Oro cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

citizen

Khartoum, Sudan

#1 Jan 13, 2012
It is a good news to hear but please Mr President please asign less evil officials to execute the project.
And please be carefull,all we know the NHA are den of evil for they love money more than anything else.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2012
geez!!

heart warming story but cant you see all the of squaters lining up on the rivers hoping to win the free house lottery?

looks like these squaters hit it.

I know some of the people effected were not squating on the river and owned nice homes. Most did have tin huts though and were told to leave the river bank because it was not safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College girls been paid 11 hr Scrappycoco143 32
If your looking for fun! 11 hr Scrappycoco143 38
money involve 17 hr Mr CDO 33
hey there 17 hr Mr CDO 13
looking for mommies :D teen here looking for fun 17 hr Mr CDO 2
for fun. 2 pretty college girl .. rate youself. Jul 21 Anonymous 4
looking for chinita Jul 20 joseph 1
More from around the web