City-wide clean-up drive starts

City-wide clean-up drive starts

There are 14 comments on the Sun-Star story from Feb 17, 2012, titled City-wide clean-up drive starts. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

THE City Government in cooperation with different fire brigades in Cagayan de Oro conducted a city-wide clean-up and flushing drive on Friday, which will be held on a monthly basis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

Gloria kawatan

Victorville, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2012
They should start cleaning-up! all the crooks in government.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2012
Gloria kawatan wrote:
They should start cleaning-up! all the crooks in government.
Yeah start cleaning up all the crooks who are filthy dirty by providing Shampoo, soap, deodorant, nice attire and good manners.
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#3 Feb 17, 2012
along with certain foriegners who should not be in that country
Bwhahahahahahaha hhahahaha

San Pedro, Philippines

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
along with certain foriegners who should not be in that country
or ones that should not be allowed to enter lol.Easier not to allow trash in than to get rid of it once its there lol.
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#5 Feb 17, 2012
go ahead put me into immigration i dare you to i dont giv a fcuk what you hav on me also stop your bitching i heard how you stated that it was don that gav you my full name

think i am worried ?

San Pedro, Philippines

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
go ahead put me into immigration i dare you to i dont giv a fcuk what you hav on me also stop your bitching i heard how you stated that it was don that gav you my full name
think i am worried ?
So you want to start it up again ???
confused

Makati, Philippines

#7 Feb 17, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah start cleaning up all the crooks who are filthy dirty by providing Shampoo, soap, deodorant, nice attire and good manners.
Hi aussipino- In my city they have started use of paperbags for carry outs. It is minor pain but I like that it is a start to the problem at hand. Issue is when I ride through a poorer section of city all the people carry plastic colored bag in streets? I think this is the people the new law was created for but oh well atleast it is a start. We have to start at 1 to make 10:)

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#8 Feb 17, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi aussipino- In my city they have started use of paperbags for carry outs. It is minor pain but I like that it is a start to the problem at hand. Issue is when I ride through a poorer section of city all the people carry plastic colored bag in streets? I think this is the people the new law was created for but oh well atleast it is a start. We have to start at 1 to make 10:)
Im often in Caloocan if that's where you are but I go through Tondo to get there when Im leaving on the Victory Liner. Man they really have to do something about cleaning up Tondo. I know the people are poor but Jesus do they have to self impose disease through throwing garbage everywhere. Ive seen garbage pick up there so there is no excuse for it.
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Bwhahahahahahahahhahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to start it up again ???
your the one starting up right know i am doing my best to calm my daughter down she was told and she is very up set for the last few days she has been in tears you dont know what damage you hav done by dragging her name and my fiancees name mother and daughter are very angry

so think hard think real hard

you dont fcuk with peoples kids and wifes

San Pedro, Philippines

#10 Feb 17, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
your the one starting up right know i am doing my best to calm my daughter down she was told and she is very up set for the last few days she has been in tears you dont know what damage you hav done by dragging her name and my fiancees name mother and daughter are very angry
so think hard think real hard
you dont fcuk with peoples kids and wifes
Bwhahahhahhahaha -will the real thumper please stand up - lol.
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#11 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Bwhahahhahhahaha -will the real thumper please stand up - lol.
fcuk it go and put me into immigration you hav my name and photo and date of birth

dont ever fcukin think we wil be fcukin friends on this forum

dont ever tell me in this forum how to post and how to think

go on put me in to immigration

San Pedro, Philippines

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
fcuk it go and put me into immigration you hav my name and photo and date of birth
dont ever fcukin think we wil be fcukin friends on this forum
dont ever tell me in this forum how to post and how to think
go on put me in to immigration
Hang on a second - i will go and get my Violin.
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#13 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
get the fcukin violin what hav y been saying since i was fckin away
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#14 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
trying still your fckin best to tell me how i should behave in a fcukin on line forum so you hav gmls real name right ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
secret societies 5 hr bingbong 1
Parasat TV service in Cagayan de Oro (Feb '11) May 25 Lucky George 14
Looking for girl budget 500 pesos May 24 jack 2
looking for falcata buyers (Jul '09) May 20 Ann Labininay 48
News GMA 7 closes down regional news offices Apr '15 jobsforeveryjuan 1
News 882 pass midwife board exams Apr '15 jobsforeveryjuan 1
News PNoy: Don't dilute Bangsamoro law too much Apr '15 The People 4
More from around the web