Parasat TV service in Cagayan de Oro

Parasat TV service in Cagayan de Oro

bob potter

Baguio City, Philippines

#1 Feb 1, 2011
The service has been suspended since last Sunday. Every time I call them they say it will be working again in the afternoon. Same message every time I call The web site is also not obtainable. Does anyone have any information as to what the problem is and when the service will be resumed?
jojo wayne hobson

Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

#2 Oct 7, 2011
october 7,2011

why does the cable not work every time the electricity goes off? You should not charge us for your parasat no service when we need it! Parasat says that their systems are down every time that we try to call them and says that we will fix it tomorrow! Don't parasat have back up systems or at least have somebody on call 24/7 to fix it?
what happened to "The customer is always right" this is not the first time that this has happened and we are not very happy about it so please PARASAT cable tv fix this. We are running out of patience...
jojo wayne hobson

#3 Oct 7, 2011
as soon as we can we will be replacing you with satellite PARASAT cable tv....!!! """":(:(
jojo wayne hobson

#4 Oct 7, 2011
as soon as we can be will replace you with satellite cable we will check with globe to see if they are working on it!!!!
noel erespe

Santa Rosa, Philippines

#5 Oct 22, 2011
ganahan jud me motan aw sa abs cbn cagayan de oro dire sa korea TFC nindot kaayo
goukie

Philippines

#6 Apr 12, 2012
they said that they do upgrade in our area to bust up their internet connection, almost 2 weeks with no connection and cable then after they are done, its still the same... and the bad things is the ping increase...
Michael James

Philippines

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Have spent 10's of thousands over 12 years with Parasat for entertainment. May as well thrown the money down the drain as service non existent. When they brought in digital I was encouraged to invest couple hundred thou in HD wide screen TV's and digital video recorders. What a joke! Nothing but signal loss, dark screens, sun outs and no service due to upgrading. Standard mantra "upgrading sir".
What pisses me off the most they cannot come up with a schedule to let one know what is airing and when you are watching a movie or an episode of a series you lose audio/video for 5-10 mins. and have no idea how program ends. Let's get with it and provide some customer service or you will be losing another block of customers to leave as the dozens before us have dumped you. GRRR...
Matty on behalf of Pinky

London, UK

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Is cable 21 part of Parasat because we are having a terrible time with internet which has been supposedly updated to digital at extra cost and the tv is not good either we have lost channels and no excuses given,at the moment we have lost skype because of internet loss,the modem shows no internet light, confirming no internet connection, and have been told to go onto another site what a load of rubbish, if we have no internet how on earth can you go onto another site,even when we have the internet supply it keeps switching off and switching back on,from a very, very disapointed customer.
Raphael Delute

Ashburn, VA

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Oh I hate this Cable TV. EPG are not properly posted, and also no information on played programs. Not like Cignal proper kaayo ang EPG, naa pa gyuy information. lol
Raphael Delute

Ashburn, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Wish this corporation was never born
Miradav

Philippines

#11 Nov 26, 2013
Spoke to Parasat TV about a second decoder, they said you have to suscribe to the package your already on, on your first box, if you rae on premium package works out at 2700 peso's a month. Then spoke to cignal satellite tv, if you subscribe to them you can have a second box for 2150 peso's a month, with the same subscription of 1590 per month. I know they do not have as many channels as parasat (155)but thinking of canacelling my contract with as I think they are ripping the people off for a second decoder & subscription. If they want to keep subscribers they will have rethink their business ideas.
Disatisfied Customer

Philippines

#12 Jan 13, 2014
I have had just about enough of this good for nothing internet connection. I have been complaining for the past few weeks over and over again and yet the connection is still crappy. Before their so called 'Connection Migration' everything was working well. It wasn't that much of a perfrct connection but it was almost always stable. Now, I keep on losing internet connection, ALWAYS. I'm not sure if they are intentionally pissing me off, either way, it's very inconvinient. At first I was guilty about complaining too much, but this judt draws the line. Should've thought about switching connection when I had the chance.
Dissatisfied Customer 2

#13 May 14, 2014
We had been patronizing this company in CDO ever since cable tv was started. I am one, sad to say, of the customer who is DISSATISFIED with their way of treating customer. My concern is their policy of cutting you off if you have a one month overdue. As a utilities provider ( as they say they are ) they should be considerate enough. Cepalco which provides us with electricity does not cut you off after a month of unpaid bill. When the billing for the second unpaid month is about to be delivered they send you a notice. For me this is fair enough. But Parasat because you are connected on their line can zap you like a fly in a flash.

Very unfair indeed, the irony is when it is their fault and you don't get any services for several days, you still got to pay the whole monthly subscription...Very Unfair.

Calling on the government regulatory agency concerned, please protect us consumer from a tyrannical (de) service provider.
Lucky George

Davao, Philippines

#14 May 25, 2015
when will Parasat Cable tv bring back Australia Plus .Been offline for more than six months now
layhee

Philippines

#15 Jan 12, 2016
EPG....what a joke. because when I pay my bill, they give me a yellow paper, and always say...do these 4 things, and it will be solved? not even close. I complained in dec; and told them to fix it. it was fixed, till the turn of the new year, and again, all channels EPG is gone. now I waste money, driving to go out, and eat, shop, get away, from the lousy channel, and pay twice as much, just for some entertainment. is this parasat a " racket" ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need pretty girl tonight 3 hr EthanCDO 1
i need 18-25 girl early june 20 hr Maka 1
If your looking for fun! Mon undercover 33
hey there Mon jaktor 6
extra services available May 21 john 18
Need a girl CDO 18/22 (Jul '14) May 21 john 38
for fun. 2 pretty college girl .. rate youself. May 21 john 1
More from around the web