Editorial: It's just another New Year...

Editorial: It's just another New Year's Eve

There are 7 comments on the Sun-Star story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Editorial: It's just another New Year's Eve. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

YEAR 2011 has come to an end and all we can do is hum Barry Manilow's classic season-ender of a song, "It's just another New Year's EvE" and find some sense of comfort? May those who need comfort find comfort in these words, although we look forward more to the part where he sang that while we may grow old, "but think how wise we'll grow." That ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Dec 30, 2011
The true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] is extending her greatings to the true brotherhood all over the world which is now found and having influence in 98 countries and territories!!!

Greetings also are given to all those who are not yet in the fold or Church of Christ but are searching for the truth!!!

May the only true God introduced by the Patriarchs, Prophets, Apostles, and our Lord Jesus Christ will also add yourselves daily as members of the Church of Christ which Christ purchased with His own blood.[Romans 16:16; Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#2 Dec 30, 2011
This coming New Year 2012 is not just an ordinary day for the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo]!!!
The last work of salvation, the Iglesia Ni Cristo, which re-emerged in the Islands of the Sea in the East End [mizrach] will continue with her parade of victories!!!

You are all invited to the July 27, 2014 first centennial anniversary of the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!! Venues will be announced but the biggest venue of them all is the Philippine Arena which is now undergoing construction in the towns of Sta. Maria and Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines!!!

In case you need inquiries about the true Church of Christ, you can proceed to the nearest chapel!!! You have nothing to lose but the "tinted pajeros" of the Roman Catholic bishops!!! I am mentioning about the lies of the centuries ever since Magellan!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#3 Dec 30, 2011
I am just hoping that the Roman Catholic Church will keep off their corrupt hands from the PCSO!!!

In case you need money, you can do much better by borrowing from China!!! Also, you can withdraw your billions of investment from Wall Street!!!

If you really have the heart then stop collecting money from the relatives of the victims in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan when you are officiating masses for the dead!!!

Stop your scam!!! Stop advertising that Mary was seen here and there!!! For what were really seen were the apparitions of Lucifer's angels who were thrown out from heaven because of rebellion to the Almighty!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
morons united

Seattle, WA

#4 Dec 30, 2011
Onother year older is what it reminds me of. Birthday is coming up I wouldn't take any singing happy birthday. Maybe the song should be "YESTERDAY". LOL!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#5 Dec 30, 2011
The year 2012 should be made as the time for the Roman Catholics and Protestants to synchronize their acts together!!! Their false Christs and false Marys should at least have just one face and one color of skin!!!

Also, they should agree together whether the false child Jesus have had grown up already after staying for so many years in the island of Cebu!!! It seems that the Cebu Basilica could not make him grow up while the Quiapo church could not only make him grow up but could also make the color of the leopard altered!!!

What I suspect here is that: there are two groups of sexual perverts in the Roman Catholic Church!!! One group [the homosexuals] likes a grown-up African male!!! While the other group [the pedophiles] likes the-child-that-never-grows much better!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#6 Dec 30, 2011
The Mormons should be asked also for some inputs!!! The Catholics and Protestants must talk to them also in order to have an agreed false Christ!!! For they advertised a false Jesus Christ too who came to the Americas and who was a feathered serpent known as Quetzalcoatl!!! The skin though is that of the Aryan of Hitler!!! I am hoping that racial harmony will be maintained during the meeting!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
RICKIE

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Dec 30, 2011
another new year's eve. count your blessings. think
about the good that's happened to you and try to correct the bad. happy new year everyone!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you need urgent loan at 3% low interest rate (Oct '13) Aug 27 sonyejin 4
News Pastor' faces estafa, illegal recruitment... (May '13) Aug 15 anonie 55
Looking for a place to rent Aug 15 gentleman 4
looking for falcata buyers (Jul '09) Aug 10 Jerry 53
need hot girl in cdo (Nov '14) Aug 10 Juicymom 15
cdo girls Jul '15 CDO CDO 11
Looking for girl budget 500 pesos Jul '15 CDO CDO 9
More from around the web