The Joson clan of Quezon, Nueva Ecija:
1. Former Governor Eduardo L. "Tatang" Joson, governor 1965-1992
2. Eduardo Tomas "Tommy" Noriel Joson III - governor 1992-2007
3. Eduardo Nonato "Edno" Noriel Joson - governor 1997-98 and currently Representative of 1st Dist. of N.E.
4. Mariano Cristino "Boyet" Noriel Joson - former mayor of Quezon, Nueva Ecija and vice governor of N.E. 2004-2007
5. Eduardo Danding Joson, former vice mayor of Cabanatuan City from 1986 to Nov. 30, 1990.
6. Josie Manuel-Joson, wife of Boyet and a former congresswoman of 1st Dist. of N.E.
7. Edward Thomas Filart Joson - current vice governor 2007 -
8. Eduardo Basilio Manuel Joson - Mayor of Quezon, Nueva Ecija and son of "Boyet".
9. Jose Francis Steven "Bopet" M. Dizon - Mayor Guimba, Nueva Ecija and son-in-law of Edno Joson
10. Arvin Salonga - Mayor of San Antonio, Nueva Ecija and son-in-law of "Boyet"
Violago clan of San Jose City, Nueva Ecija:
1. Eleuterio Rueda Violago - Representative 2nd district, Nueva Ecija 1992-1998, Officer-in-charge (Cory appointed) Mayor of San Jose City, Nueva Ecija in 1986
2. Marivic V. Belena, of former City Mayor Alex S. Belena, Daughter of former Congressman of 2nd District of Nueva Ecija, Dr. Eling F. Violago and Mrs. Eva Francisco Violago.
3. Joseph Gilbert F. Violago - incumbent congressman of 2nd District of Nueva Ecija
The Umali clan,
1. Aurelio "Oyie" Matias Umali - currently governor and former two term 3rd District representative 2001-2007
2. Czarina Domingo-Umali - currently 3rd District representative 2007-2010
Novo Ecijanos know how entrenched the political dynasties in the province but the peoples voting attitudes are also improving the past several elections. There is tight room for political patronage now more than ever.
Local officials are restricted at three-3 year terms, this gives the Novo Ecijanos big break in dismantling the Joson Dynasty, Violago, Umali, etc will be next.
Serve the people and the people will save you.