Mercado: Boycott Air Asia

Mercado: Boycott Air Asia

There are 2 comments on the sunstar.com.ph story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Mercado: Boycott Air Asia. In it, sunstar.com.ph reports that:

THE Muslim communities of the cities of San Fernando and Angeles advocated a sustained boycott of Air Asia Philippines as a token protest against Malaysia's low regard of Filipinos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sunstar.com.ph.

Hector Maalat

Philippines

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Malaysia has no low regard for Filipinos,...only for treacherous Datu Kiram and his bunch of paid mercenaries. Why misinform the public to stoke the fire against Malaysian who only did what had to be done"...like fighting off the invaders of their land ? But interested parties want our Philippin Government to take the blame. A neat trick but not a wise trick The Datu has to answer for his sudden invasion of Sabah and then trying to point at the Philippines as the instigator, so it will end in a WAR. We are not so dumb, are we?
Ted Hubad

Philippines

#2 May 23, 2013
HA HA HA HA HA ,...SO QUICKLY HE CAME , SO QUICKLY HE WAS KICKED OUT OF SABAH. dATU Kiram", how much were you paid to claim Sabah ? A crazy woman did so, no doubt. hahahaha !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacolod, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can i find abortionist in bacolod? Jun 13 lina 1
Is Bacolod City a place to settle? (Dec '08) Apr '16 vinnycaz 26
dfa bacolod address? (Jul '08) Mar '16 Maria loreta baga... 45
News Futura Homes to become a model for FLI projects Jan '16 fred 1
apartment or condo for rent (Jul '07) Dec '15 nestea0413 84
News Leonardia slams mayor for blocking road project (Aug '15) Aug '15 MMack 1
News 3 power coops in Negros Occidental hike July rates (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fyi 1
More from around the web