Man hospitalized after bite on finger...

Man hospitalized after bite on finger by his pet snake

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 8, 2007, titled Man hospitalized after bite on finger by his pet snake. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A man was hospitalized after being bitten on the finger by a pet rattlesnake. Robert Urbanski, 66, Chesterton, was in serious condition Sunday night at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, a hospital spokeswoman ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

David

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 8, 2007
I hope there is a penalty for having a venomous pet that could potentially endanger others, not just the owner. What are people thinking?

Since: Mar 07

indianapolis

#2 May 8, 2007
heres your sign

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Dec '17 Y e s 62
News South Dakota man gets $190 fine for snake witho... (Apr '17) Apr '17 andet1987 15
Male and Female Albino Ball Python For Rehoming... (May '07) Feb '17 Matt 26
News Pet snake strangles toddler (Jul '09) Feb '17 Pharts Arise 99
News Snakes Alive! Missing pythons on the loose in n... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 14
News Snakes, other reptiles, fill expo in Brentwood (Oct '15) Oct '15 sun sun 1
News John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) Sep '15 Beachlifer 107
More from around the web