Rats overun woman's home

Rats overun woman's home

There are 22 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 13, 2008, titled Rats overun woman's home. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A woman bought rats as food for her pet snakes but eventually came to think of them as "friends" and allowed them to breed and overrun her house, which will need to be razed, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

United States

#28 Apr 16, 2008
LMAOFFF.. ohhh poor lady, she really needs help, wow what people do when they are lonely or mentally unstable..very sad..Ratoutille huh, maybe that is why she got the rats, thinking they were going to cook a nice cuisine for her...I better stop...see how you got me started...LOL
Artsy

Houston, TX

#29 Apr 16, 2008
triskyg wrote:
hmmm ..think she'll be watching Ratoutille in the nut house?
OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male and Female Albino Ball Python For Rehoming... (May '07) Feb 27 Matt 26
News Pet snake strangles toddler (Jul '09) Feb '17 Pharts Arise 99
News Snakes Alive! Missing pythons on the loose in n... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 14
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Nov '16 Artemus 58
News Snakes, other reptiles, fill expo in Brentwood (Oct '15) Oct '15 sun sun 1
News John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) Sep '15 Beachlifer 107
News Teen accused of using knife to slash tail of pe... (Aug '13) Nov '14 Zeta Killa 10
More from around the web