Rats overun woman's home

A woman bought rats as food for her pet snakes but eventually came to think of them as "friends" and allowed them to breed and overrun her house, which will need to be razed, officials said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
POd Taxpayer

Paterson, NJ

#2 Apr 13, 2008
This woman is NUCKIN FUTS
SickAndTired

AOL

#3 Apr 13, 2008
she belongs in India.
Bpt_Resident

Bronx, NY

#5 Apr 13, 2008
I feel bad for the people that have homes around her that now will have to deal with the infestation that this will cause. Now that she is not in the home and they will have no food they will venture out.
james beardsley

Clifton, NJ

#6 Apr 13, 2008
SickAndTired wrote:
she belongs in India.
have you seen that temple in india those freaks drink the milk with their hands after the rats just did duty in it,,,them curry eating sand /camel joCkies are nasty and they smell thanks G.E.
AVA

Gaffney, SC

#7 Apr 13, 2008
james beardsley wrote:
<quoted text>have you seen that temple in india those freaks drink the milk with their hands after the rats just did duty in it,,,them curry eating sand /camel joCkies are nasty and they smell thanks G.E.
Yes I saw that on TV.... sickening!!! People are starving over there because cows are sacred.CRAZY !!
james beardsley

Clifton, NJ

#8 Apr 13, 2008
that were all these bed bugs come from that are being found in all the hotels
Lisa Gi

Piscataway, NJ

#10 Apr 13, 2008
RATS!Yuck
BMCCALL

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Apr 14, 2008
Yuck! That's nasty as hell! I hate snakes and rats. Yuck! This woman needs some serious help with her crazy self! Yuck!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Fairfield, CT

#13 Apr 14, 2008
Who in the hell likes all those nasty animals in their house? I'm suspecting she is lonely with no friends or family and feel they are her only friends.
She's old she doesn't know any better. The woman is probally sick and needs help but have no one to help her.
Still in all thats freaking disgusting.
I find cats and dogs disgusting let alone snakes and rats.
james beardsley

Clifton, NJ

#14 Apr 14, 2008
OMG wrote:
Who in the hell likes all those nasty animals in their house? I'm suspecting she is lonely with no friends or family and feel they are her only friends.
She's old she doesn't know any better. The woman is probally sick and needs help but have no one to help her.
`its Gods doing!
Ellen O

Peekskill, NY

#15 Apr 14, 2008
OMG wrote:
Do you have something against old people? Just because someone ages doesn't mean they don't know better than to let their house overrun with critters. She's just mentally impaired.
Capricious

Newington, CT

#16 Apr 15, 2008
Somebody tell this lady that rats carry diseases. Ever heard of the bubonic plague??? Hello, these diseases were carried on by rats. ewww....she needs help and I hope she gets it. If I were her neighbors I would be livid.
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Apr 15, 2008
I think this lady really tried to help these animals and got VERY overwhelmed. Hopefully, they can clear all the nasty rats out of the place.
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#18 Apr 15, 2008
"willard" Diller.
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#19 Apr 15, 2008
Capricious wrote:
Somebody tell this lady that rats carry diseases. Ever heard of the bubonic plague??? Hello, these diseases were carried on by rats. ewww....she needs help and I hope she gets it. If I were her neighbors I would be livid.
I agree! totally disgusting and downright unimaginable except in a horror movie.
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#20 Apr 15, 2008
Capricious wrote:
i agree! "Willard" Diller.
Lisa

United States

#21 Apr 15, 2008
triskyg wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! totally disgusting and downright unimaginable except in a horror movie.
LMAO you must be a comedian, you are so funny..Hey I like horror movies tho'. Remember that movie The Graveyard shift..(something like that) with the big azz rat...scary...LOL.
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#25 Apr 16, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you must be a comedian, you are so funny..Hey I like horror movies tho'. Remember that movie The Graveyard shift..(something like that) with the big azz rat...scary...LOL.
thank you, thank you very much! stephen king based on his novel"The graveyard shift" - "there was a rat laying in the corner basement the size of a holstein cow"....LMAO 2!!
Lisa

Madison, CT

#26 Apr 16, 2008
You are most welcome..
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#27 Apr 16, 2008
hmmm ..think she'll be watching Ratoutille in the nut house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen accused of using knife to slash tail of pe... (Aug '13) Nov '14 Zeta Killa 10
John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) Aug '14 Lizzie 102
Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Jul '14 Steve 37
Fierce Snake/Indian taipan (Oct '13) Oct '13 Biology Student 1
Snake update: 8-foot boa still missing in Noble... (Sep '13) Sep '13 christofer moore 4
Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11
normal male ball python for sale w/e everything! (Jul '11) Jul '12 coplover 2
More from around the web