Snake update: 8-foot boa still missing in Noblesville

Sep 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Rainbow is still on the loose. The owner of the missing eight-foot boa constrictor said Saturday that his pet snake is still missing in Noblesville.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2013
Shoot the snake

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

This guy doesnt have it all up there in his head. He has alot of locks in his hair & long hair, hippy, looks like a criminal. Because if he even cared and has any respect he would go and live in the woods with his buddies obviously he likes that type of living. Why put other people lives in danger over your stupid ass judgment. After having this creature for 5 years you should of known just by turning your head or quickly going inside it woudl take off esp after beng in a cage, wouldnt you. You need to pack and go live in the woods with all of your buddies. IF he ever comes on my property forget it he is not coming back to you, he will be gone in a heartbeat. Sorry but its self defense, I dont care what you say about yoiur creature but now he is out of his comfort zone, so he will act different, upset aggresicve because he is not at his home, his comfort ozne. So I look at it Im protecting myself and others. Sorry but you should of packed up long time ago, 5 years ago & foudn ahouse in the woods.
boas are dangerous

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

I hope to god this does not crawl into their homes or schools for warmth, etc. Remember everybody, snake is away from his comfort zone, so more than likely he will be not in a good mood. I dont care what the owner says about the snake, he is talking about how it acted when it was at home in its comfort zone, but now its loose, becareful, please becareful. This is very very dangerous, I hope to god everybody that has this type of creature as supposedly a house pet it makes them realize how unrespectful this is. They are only thinking of themselves and not their surroundings. I dotn even care how you set up your house inside and out. These creatures are worse then children, they have more of the option to take off then a child. A child willhave a hestitaion to them. You peeople, show no respect, caring, etc to your fellow neighbors. You just need to pack up and all hang out & live in the woods. I dont need to be threaten by your stupid ass judgement call on how you wnat to live. My life doesnt need to be threaten by your judgment call on how you want to live. REad that again. Put yourself in my shoes, which it would be hard to do, because Im more of a respectful person, treat others like how I would like to be treated, so we would not get along. You pepole have a thick mind, youi only think this way and respect others that you live by. Yo have a 1 track mind, you need to respect your neighbors as you would want them to respect you. Each one of yoiur neighbors are at threat by you, just because of your style of living, livign with creatures that will kill. They will kill. IF any of these creatures comes on my property, sorry Im then in self defense, it will be gone by 1 shot, sorry, I think you need to reconsider on how and where to live.
We all that live in the subrubs have decided we dont want to live in the woods. Obviously you dont mind, so you need to pack up and find another rainbow with your buddies. Sorry but that is what you get for living under those conditions esp around children and schools, let alone, cats, kittens, puppies and dogs, even adults. Once again, I dont care what you think about your creature how it acts, then, when it was living at its comfort zone, but now, its not at its comfort zone and it WILL ACT DIFFERENT, do not try to sugarcoat me, because it wont work. I dont care if you are more experience them me about snakes, that wont work either. I do not respect anything you say on TV or your articles, or your flyiers that you put in the mailboxes. I dont respect you as a person at all, and others that are living like this, I think there should be a law about this. Can these people even sleep at night, that live n this neighborhood. Have you even thought about that. It could crawl in their homes, garages, schools, yard barns, etc.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THEIR LIVES ARE IN JEOPARDY JUST BY YOUR STYLE OF LIVING WITH CREATURES THAT SHOULD IN THE WOODS NOT SUBRUBS.
THESE PEOPLES LIVES ARE AT STAKE!!!!!!
THIS MIGHT OF BEEN AN ACCIDENT, BUT STILL, SUPPOSEDLY WHAT YOU SAID, I HAVE HEARD 2 DIFFERENT STORIES ALREADY. 1. i JUST QUICKLY WENT INSIDE. 2. I JUST TURNED MY HEAD. COME ON. IF YOU HAVE LIVED WITH THIS CREATURE FOR 5 YEARS YOU SHOULD OF KNOWN. ESP IF IT HAS BEEN IN THE CAGE. IF IT IS SO NOT SO DANGEROUS THEN WHY ARE YOU GOING AROUND WITH A FIREPICK. jUST GO AROUND WITH A TEMPTATIONS TREAT BAG, WIGGLE IT AROUND AND CALL YOUR CREATURES NAME AT TEH SAME TIME IF IT IS SO FRIENDLY IT WIL COME RUNNING BACK TO YOU.
boas are seriousdangerous

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

BUT BY GOD IF IT EVER COMES ON MY PROPRETY IT WILL BE GONE IN A HEARTBEAT,BY 1 SHOT, SORRY, BUT HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS. YOU ARE ACTUALLY PUTTING OTHER PEOPLES LIVES AT STAKE, WHETHER IF YOU CARE OR NOT, MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS BUT I DOUBT IT, TYPICAL YOUND PERSON YOU ARE, THE WAY YOU LOOK, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU WILL CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU BELONG IN THE WOODS WITH YOUR BUDDIES. YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP, ID OTN EVEN CARE IF YOU PUT YOUR LOCKED UP HAIR & LONG HIPPY LOOKING HAIR I A PONYTAIL ITS STILL THERE, IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP, THAT IS FIRST SIGN OF DONT CARE, NO RESPECT, LOW LIFE, ETC. OBVIOIUSLY YOU DONT CARE. DUE ONTO OTHERS LIKE HOW YOU WOUDL LIKE TO BE DONE ONTO YOU. GO BACK HOME TO YOUR WOODS WITH YOUR BUDDIES.
christofer moore

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

He is probably heading to miaMi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Snakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) Aug 3 Lizzie 102
Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Jul '14 Steve 37
Teen accused of using knife to slash tail of pe... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Justin 6
Fierce Snake/Indian taipan (Oct '13) Oct '13 Biology Student 1
Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11
normal male ball python for sale w/e everything! (Jul '11) Jul '12 coplover 2
City Council says pet pythons not allowed in Mu... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Coldblooded 1

Search the Snakes Forum:
•••