Comments
41 - 60 of 126 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2012
Dillon kettle

United States

#46 Feb 10, 2008
Evangelist Mike wrote:
I want to sell my 06 female ball, i was lucky to get her from russio and now my job is making me take such decision at this time.
She is a very good eater, weighs 796gram email repentnow@usa.com for mre details
i would like to buy your female ball python name a price and get back to me as soon as possible
dillonkettle@yahoo.com
cole craw

Merced, CA

#47 Feb 24, 2008
hi i am 14 and i have 2 male ball pythins and i want to trade my youngest for a female so i can breed...can you let me know if you can trade @ cole66082000@yahoo.com thankyou
Evangelist Mike wrote:
I want to sell my 06 female ball, i was lucky to get her from russio and now my job is making me take such decision at this time.
She is a very good eater, weighs 796gram email repentnow@usa.com for mre details
cole craw

Merced, CA

#48 Feb 24, 2008
hi my name is cole and i have 2 ball pythins...i want to trade my youngest male for a female...if you can pleas contact me at cole66082000@yahoo.com thank you
2 ball python for sale wrote:
Male and female burmese python for sale. Seperate or together. Healthy and tame. Will eat prekilled thawed rats.
The male needs more handeling then the female as he is a bit more tempermental then the female. Both are tame and are handeled by my kids. I have them both eating prekilled thawed rats now to keep aggressive feeding down. They eat well and usually eat every 2 weeks. Snakes are very healthy and will be sold seperately or together. They are caged together at this time but they do have seperate feeding cages.
Becky

Florahome, FL

#49 Feb 25, 2008
Hi I am looking to buy an albino ball python preferably male, but at a resonable price. I live in monroe, North Carolina and I dont want to buy too far away. If anyone can help email me at rebecca_braje@yahoo.com
danny

Dunnellon, FL

#50 Mar 11, 2008
could you send me a price list please im interested i pid balls alot of them
lucien wrote:
I am a breeder of ball pythons in this part of cameroon i breed all categories of ball pythons. at moderate prices they are. albino balls, spider balls, caramel , piebalds,Axanthic,Platty ball,Normal ball, Pastel ball,and other species of the python regius family. if interested contact us for price list? we are located in cameroon africa
danny

Dunnellon, FL

#51 Mar 11, 2008
i would like a price list please im interested in pied balls

“Let's Break The Cycle.”

Since: Mar 08

Chicago

#52 Apr 4, 2008
Please do not purchase from Africa, 99% are captured in the wild, this means parasites, aggression, bad eating habits. You will have nothing but trouble, expensive vet bills, if the snake even survives. There are many reputable sellers located within the united states with good prices, around $50. I do not sell, but I own balls and I can tell you, for the less experienced people, you want to start with a healthy, mild tempered snake.
cam

Clearwater, FL

#53 Apr 22, 2008
i need a cheep snake
assaf

United States

#54 May 17, 2008
hi i want to buy both of your snakes,
please contact me
assaf
assafavital@gmail.com
wilson

Bristol, RI

#56 Jun 17, 2008
hey can i see the list of prices please email is wilsongonzalez60@yahoo.com thank you
Michael

Johannesburg, South Africa

#57 Jun 18, 2008
Good day, please be so kind as to send me a price list.

Thank you
Michael

Johannesburg, South Africa

#58 Jun 18, 2008
hi there danny... please be so kind a s to mail me at mikefullard@yahoo.com its with regards to ball python sales.
angel

Homestead, FL

#59 Jul 2, 2008
im willing to buy 1
kelli

Chicago, IL

#60 Jul 18, 2008
hi there, i was just curious as to what types of pythoms you have avalible. what your price ranges are and if you are able to shipto the us. are the captive bred or wild snakes?? how old aree they, do they eat well? these are just some of my questions. please contact me at your earliest convenience at krazykelliofthedragons@yahoo.c om
thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing from you
pradeep

Kathmandu, Nepal

#61 Jul 30, 2008
hai
James

Stow, OH

#62 Aug 9, 2008
i am looking for a ALBINO ball python for sale if anyone has one please contact me at badazzpimp69@myspace.com thank you very much.if its young that would be great.
jorge

Las Vegas, NV

#63 Aug 13, 2008
i am inlas vegas do you live in las vegas too?
Brad Glew

Toronto, Canada

#64 Aug 29, 2008
Looking for any morph of ball python or just a regular ... female only .. will not consider male thanks u can contact me by email b_radicle11@hotmail.com
Brad Glew

Toronto, Canada

#65 Aug 29, 2008
I live in Brampton ON
Ed Sciscoe

Bloomington, IN

#66 Sep 15, 2008
lucien wrote:
I am a breeder of ball pythons in this part of cameroon i breed all categories of ball pythons. at moderate prices they are. albino balls, spider balls, caramel , piebalds,Axanthic,Platty ball,Normal ball, Pastel ball,and other species of the python regius family. if interested contact us for price list? we are located in cameroon africa
I would watch out for this person. Any thing that comes out of Cameroon is a scam. You will pay for a snake that you will never get. You will make the payment then they will email you telling you you need to pay for quarantine paper to get your snake out of what ever country they said they shipped it through. And they will keep asking for more money. If they want you to pay through Western Union this is a scam. I had this happen. Please take my advise and don't lose your money. BIG SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) Aug 3 Lizzie 102
Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Jul '14 Steve 37
Teen accused of using knife to slash tail of pe... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Justin 6
Fierce Snake/Indian taipan (Oct '13) Oct '13 Biology Student 1
Snake update: 8-foot boa still missing in Noble... (Sep '13) Sep '13 christofer moore 4
Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11
normal male ball python for sale w/e everything! (Jul '11) Jul '12 coplover 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Snakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••