Ricky

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2007

I have a ball python and need to sell. I am going off to college and there is no one to care for it. It is still a baby only about a ft and a half. Eats once a week, and havn't had any troubles. Please email me at rickyp325@gmail.com as soon as possible if anyone wants it asking somewhere around 50$ willing to negotiate.

“My head hurts”

Since: Jul 07

Pittsburgh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

What is wrong with some of you people? Lucien, you sell animals over the internet. What do you do, mail the animals across the world? If you have too many just let them go if you can't take care of them. It will be better then shipping them across the world. Besides, you live in a natural enviroment for them. 2 ball python for sale, you got not only one, but two burmese pythons and you have kids. What was wrong with you? Now you're trying to sell them. Why are you trying to get rid of them, and why did you get a breeding pair? Rene,Brandon Whitten,Stan Griffin,vincent maglio, you all make me sick, along with many others around here and around the world. You want to import animals from a different country. You have clearly shown you have no concern for anyone but yourself and your image. Or perhaps you're just an ignorant fool. Some advice. For one, always make sure you can see the animal in person before you purchase it. Do research before hand so you know it's in good health. Also, get living habitat set up before you buy it. These are living things, not display pieces. Unlike trophies and metals if you leave animals uncared for you can't just dust them off. Trophies don't rot, living things do. Just make sure you have some information, and that you are willing to put effort into this, not just doing it for an image high.
james

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2007

Good day,

I am cold james and i work for mmgroup COMPANY LTD in
Asia/Africa/Europe. We are in to import and export of
Gold and Diamond,but right now we have job
vacancies/offer for those in the United States and also
united kingdom because we have a lot of our clients coming
from there and we are planning on having one of our head
offices in United States and also united kingdom,and as
for those that qualify for the different offices/post
available after they have submitted their informations
will be our representatives, they will represent us
whenever we need to meet our clients and also they will
receive payments on out behalf until we are fully
established they will also have the opportunity to travel
to visit our headquarter in Asia and some of our other
Headquarter in Africa and Europe.We are willing to pay 15%
per every payment you receive.You can still keep your
regular job while you work for us.All you have to do is
help us receive payments from our customers in your
present location.These payments are in cheque,money order
and bank transfers. But there is one thing we lookout for
in the kind of people we employ which is ability for them
to be trustworthy,But we have our way of dealing with
anyone or group of people that tries to get away with our
payment by reporting to the necessary authority.Kindly get
back to me on

(mmgroup.jj@gmail.com) with your contact details if you
are interested.

Full name..........
Full Address..........
City..........
State..........
Zip code..........
Telephone number ..........
Note: Your C.V will be highly welcome and given serious
and special consideration ok.
prices of albino pythons

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

lucien wrote:
I am a breeder of ball pythons in this part of cameroon i breed all categories of ball pythons. at moderate prices they are. albino balls, spider balls, caramel , piebalds,Axanthic,Platty ball,Normal ball, Pastel ball,and other species of the python regius family. if interested contact us for price list? we are located in cameroon africa
how much are your albino pythons?
please send me an email ilove3shop@yahoo.com
travis abernathy

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

i am looking fora regular ball python for under 50 $ contact me at differentbutt@aol.com
wendy wilson

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2007

Hello ,
I live in England, this type of Im looking for a female pastel to add to my collection
, can you send me the price listand and my email is w_wilson077@yahoo.com, thanks
lingo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2007

how much does a regular ball python eat?
ball python

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2007

how much does a ball python eat?
arturo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

lucien wrote:
I am a breeder of ball pythons in this part of cameroon i breed all categories of ball pythons. at moderate prices they are. albino balls, spider balls, caramel , piebalds,Axanthic,Platty ball,Normal ball, Pastel ball,and other species of the python regius family. if interested contact us for price list? we are located in cameroon africa
Hello Lucien i was wondering if icould get a price list of the snakes you have for sale my email is arturoesparza@comcast.net
jonathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

if anyone can tell me where to find out what morphs bred to what makes what id be greatly appreciative. an example of what im looking to know is a male/female /spider bred to a male/female normal would produce a what? my email address is bc1435@gmail.com or even any websites that give this information would be helpful thanks
Hayley

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

lucien wrote:
I would like a price list!
jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

Kenja wrote:
What is wrong with some of you people? Lucien, you sell animals over the internet. What do you do, mail the animals across the world? If you have too many just let them go if you can't take care of them. It will be better then shipping them across the world. Besides, you live in a natural enviroment for them. 2 ball python for sale, you got not only one, but two burmese pythons and you have kids. What was wrong with you? Now you're trying to sell them. Why are you trying to get rid of them, and why did you get a breeding pair? Rene,Brandon Whitten,Stan Griffin,vincent maglio, you all make me sick, along with many others around here and around the world. You want to import animals from a different country. You have clearly shown you have no concern for anyone but yourself and your image. Or perhaps you're just an ignorant fool. Some advice. For one, always make sure you can see the animal in person before you purchase it. Do research before hand so you know it's in good health. Also, get living habitat set up before you buy it. These are living things, not display pieces. Unlike trophies and metals if you leave animals uncared for you can't just dust them off. Trophies don't rot, living things do. Just make sure you have some information, and that you are willing to put effort into this, not just doing it for an image high.
did you think about this before you posted it? you really sound like a moron when you wrote this . snake lovers and herpetologist in general take better care of their snakes then most people take care of their dogs and cats. did it ever cross your mind that people sell them around the globe because they are good pets and it is a decent way to make a living?? i can assure you if you go out there and do some research on this you will see how much money is to be made by being a breeder or even how much you can enjoy these animals as a pet rather then a dog who barks all the time or a cat who urinates on your couch . next time do your research and know what you are emphatically trying to shove your own opinion about before you do so .
Pyhons

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

I am interested in a ball python; maybe an albino.
Can you please tell me your prices? my email address is pebbles00326@yahoo.com
Robin in Tampa FL

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

lucien wrote:
Can you quote me a price on one or two spider balls? Including shipping please? I am very interested. Thank You
Jennifer

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

lucien wrote:
Can you send me a price list? My email is seabee_wifey@yahoo.com I am looking to breed my bumblebee and my black back pewter. Let me know.
Jennifer

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

I am located in California and looking for a female spider and a female super pastel. Also a blue eyed lucy as well. Let me know. Thank you!

“pleo”

Since: Sep 07

pleo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

Kenja IS CORRECT ANYWAYS SOMETIMES PYTHONS GET LARGE LOTS OS PYTHON OWNERS GET CHOKED BY THERE PYTHONS

“pleo”

pleo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

ball python ALOT AND LIVE RABBITS NOT FREEZED

“pleo”

pleo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

ILL TAKE IN ALL KINDS OF CORN SNAKES NO PYTHONS!!!!! EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY FREE CORNS IF I CANT TAKE IT ILL GIVE IT TO SOMBODY WHO CAN EMAILME AT MICKER0013@ATT.NET
Gardner MA

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Im looking for a female ball python any kind. because im looking to bread with mine
contact me at ryangleason123@yahoo.com
thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Snakes Discussions

Search the Snakes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Jul 7 Steve 37
John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) May '14 Savanna 100
Teen accused of using knife to slash tail of pe... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Justin 6
Fierce Snake/Indian taipan (Oct '13) Oct '13 Biology Student 1
Snake update: 8-foot boa still missing in Noble... (Sep '13) Sep '13 christofer moore 4
Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11
normal male ball python for sale w/e everything! (Jul '11) Jul '12 coplover 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••