Evangelist Mike

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

I want to sell my 06 female ball, i was lucky to get her from russio and now my job is making me take such decision at this time.
She is a very good eater, weighs 796gram email repentnow@usa.com for mre details
lucien

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Judged:

I am a breeder of ball pythons in this part of cameroon i breed all categories of ball pythons. at moderate prices they are. albino balls, spider balls, caramel , piebalds,Axanthic,Platty ball,Normal ball, Pastel ball,and other species of the python regius family. if interested contact us for price list? we are located in cameroon africa
2 ball python for sale

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2007

Judged:

Male and female burmese python for sale. Seperate or together. Healthy and tame. Will eat prekilled thawed rats.
The male needs more handeling then the female as he is a bit more tempermental then the female. Both are tame and are handeled by my kids. I have them both eating prekilled thawed rats now to keep aggressive feeding down. They eat well and usually eat every 2 weeks. Snakes are very healthy and will be sold seperately or together. They are caged together at this time but they do have seperate feeding cages.
Rene

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

lucien wrote:
I am a breeder of ball pythons in this part of cameroon i breed all categories of ball pythons. at moderate prices they are. albino balls, spider balls, caramel , piebalds,Axanthic,Platty ball,Normal ball, Pastel ball,and other species of the python regius family. if interested contact us for price list? we are located in cameroon africa
Hi Lucien, I live in México, Im interest to import this type of phyton, can you send me the price list? my email is rrosado97@hotmail.com, thanks
Brandon Whitten

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

I am from Roanoke,Virginia. United States.

Do you deliver to the U.S. and if so can you send me a price list.My e-mail is Darkwaterburn@yahoo.com
Stan Griffin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

Yeah can you send me a price list. I live in California. uclatrack21@yahoo.com
vincent maglio

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

i would like a price list i own a female bumble bee right now will be looking to bread her next season. could you please send me a price list. im looking for a pied or lucistic
cory thomas

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

i am looking for a very healthy, baby burmese python normal color female close to fort wayne, Indiana. please email me at caponekennels@hotmail.com
Alex

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Evangelist Mike wrote:
I want to sell my 06 female ball, i was lucky to get her from russio and now my job is making me take such decision at this time.
She is a very good eater, weighs 796gram email repentnow@usa.com for mre details
How much is one
Alex

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

How much is one
Joahn Hammond

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

awant the address bar to www.usa.com
Joahn Hammond

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

address bar usa.com
John Hammond

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

address bar www.usa.com
Jon Johnson

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2007

Im looking for a female pastel to add to my collection. I have a pair of baby redtails to trade and willing to pay a little if needed. If any one can help me email me at jodrma@yahoo.com. Thanks Jon
Jon Johnson

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2007

lucien wrote:
How much do u sell female pastels for.
steve

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

lucien wrote:
hi lucien, how much is the albino ball
claire

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2007

lucien wrote:
can you please email me a price list
clairehuckerby@hotmail.com
patricia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2007

2 ball python for sale wrote:
Male and female burmese python for sale. Seperate or together. Healthy and tame. Will eat prekilled thawed rats.
The male needs more handeling then the female as he is a bit more tempermental then the female. Both are tame and are handeled by my kids. I have them both eating prekilled thawed rats now to keep aggressive feeding down. They eat well and usually eat every 2 weeks. Snakes are very healthy and will be sold seperately or together. They are caged together at this time but they do have seperate feeding cages.
hey, do you still have the female,how much is she, will you ship, thanks
sirrob

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

lucien wrote:
I am interested in a price list. My e-mail is cbsrobertm@hotmail.com. Thanks.
RockyTopReptiles

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2007

Judged:

NEVER buy any Ball Pythons from anywhere in Africa unless you want to be scammed or a snake full of intestinal parasites, the majority of the time these people claiming to sell Ball Python morphs for a very small price are scammers. There are plenty of wonderful Ball Python breeders in the states, good place to look is Ball-Pythons.net , many people on there who sell amazing animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Snakes Discussions

Search the Snakes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Jul 7 Steve 37
John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys... (Sep '13) May '14 Savanna 100
Teen accused of using knife to slash tail of pe... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Justin 6
Fierce Snake/Indian taipan (Oct '13) Oct '13 Biology Student 1
Snake update: 8-foot boa still missing in Noble... (Sep '13) Sep '13 christofer moore 4
Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11
normal male ball python for sale w/e everything! (Jul '11) Jul '12 coplover 2
•••
•••