I think my mouse is dying please help!!!

Posted in the Pet Mice Forum

Anna

Bridgman, MI

#1 Mar 8, 2009
My mouse is acting very strange. I don't know if it is pregnant or not. I just got back from a short vacation and she was laying oddly on her house. When i went to she was still breathing she barley moved. I put some food by her and she looked like she was struggling to eat and drink (really shaky)and shes fatter. I am worried about her please help.
schnauzerk3rklwz x

Camden, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2010
thats odd, i have no idea what could be rong with her
Kate

Warren, MI

#3 Apr 30, 2010
my mouse is making a clicking beating noise im afaird its the end
fgffgbkjjgfhbg

Ocala, FL

#4 Jun 13, 2010
dude yr mouse is dying and i think mine is to
fgffgbkjjgfhbg

Ocala, FL

#5 Jun 13, 2010
dude yr mouse is dying and so is mine i feel for u
shits and giggles

Caledonia, MI

#6 Jul 3, 2010
dude you guys are all gay
shits and giggles

Caledonia, MI

#7 Jul 3, 2010
your fatter mouse probably has a tumor its real common and real fatal. buy another and treat it better than you did this one. a week isn't a short vacation.
nicole cosco

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jan 8, 2012
my mouse is i think about 7 months old. I think a bone is poped out and she is all scrunched up. Shes very weak. i think shes dieing i don't know what to do is there anyone i can take her to to get her checked out? is she dieing? i need to know if she is to prepare everything :/ please help me i don't know wat to do...
nicole cosco

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jan 8, 2012
oh and im only 12 for everyone who would think im weird to care about a mouse that much an i love her to death........ an my parents told me i should post up the simptomes an see wat u guys think i should do so please help me
mousie lover

Mexico

#10 Jan 15, 2012
my mouse is not dying but how do i know weather she is eating them or simply just liking them?my baby mice have 2 days since they were born.why do they squeak?

please help me!!!!!
i need a real answer:)
mousie lover

Mexico

#11 Jan 15, 2012
sorry, i ment is she eating or liking my my baby mice?
Youssef Guezzale

Laie, HI

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Im 12 to and my mouse is pregnant about to give birth, has your mouse given birth yet?
Youssef Guezzale

Laie, HI

#13 Mar 20, 2012
How long has your mouse been dying? Its been like 2 years since you first posted it/

WTF!!!!!
Derpina Derpington

Bellingham, WA

#14 Mar 23, 2012
Anna wrote:
My mouse is acting very strange. I don't know if it is pregnant or not. I just got back from a short vacation and she was laying oddly on her house. When i went to she was still breathing she barley moved. I put some food by her and she looked like she was struggling to eat and drink (really shaky)and shes fatter. I am worried about her please help.
Hun, the chances that your mouse has a tumor is very high. She probably won't live. It's very important that you make her last moments special- If she's afraid of you, don't touch her as it may make it worse and scare her. If she likes you, hold her in your hands and wait for the end. One week is too long to be away from your mice sometimes. Did you have someone checking in on her? Consider that net time you get a mouse. And as far as water and food goes, you have never be too safe. Use a feeding and water distribution system to be sure they get all that they need. And as for preventing tumors in the future? There is no say on it. Tumors in mice and rats can come unexpectedly, and only show up to the visible eye within days. There really isn't a way to prevent it, but it will show up as a lump or an enlarged body part. When your mouse can no longer do day-to-day things, such as get food, water, or exercise, it's time to have them put down. Otherwise, the tumor may rip them open and I know you don't want your poor loved pet to go through that.
jambajuice

Sacramento, CA

#15 Aug 2, 2012
She might die depending how old she is :(
Lalsjhdudis

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Ok liston mine is dead i hate u
ella mella

UK

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Kate wrote:
my mouse is making a clicking beating noise im afaird its the end
mine is too! She's getting very skinny and looks very unhealthy with fur all scruffy :/ helpp???
Lizzy t

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Hey my mouse is really fat and she's is making wired noises I think she has respiratory problems how long has she got left
hollie rose

Cleveland, OH

#20 Jan 22, 2014
My mouse is shaking and he is wobbly when he walks I don't know what is wrong with him
Madison

Erie, PA

#21 May 30, 2014
Yes I love mice. My mouse is like that too, her name is cookie and mice only live for two years, but if your lucky they will live to three. How long have you had her? She might be getting old, I'm very sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pet Mice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tips on finding a lost mouse! (Nov '06) Oct 16 Mouse 117
Can I Litter Train my Pet Mice? (Oct '07) Sep '14 poooooooooooop 9
my baby mice died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '07) Aug '14 Micies 37
HELP!!! I think my pet mouse is dying! (Jan '10) Jul '14 DepressedOne 49
How can I tell if My mouse is pregnant or just ... (Mar '09) Jul '14 Kreig 140
Please HELP I think my mice are fighting! (Aug '11) Jun '14 yoda 7
Is my mouse blind? (Apr '09) Jun '14 bianca 20

Pet Mice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE