I think my mouse is dying please help!!!

Posted in the Pet Mice Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Anna

Bridgman, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

My mouse is acting very strange. I don't know if it is pregnant or not. I just got back from a short vacation and she was laying oddly on her house. When i went to she was still breathing she barley moved. I put some food by her and she looked like she was struggling to eat and drink (really shaky)and shes fatter. I am worried about her please help.
schnauzerk3rklwz x

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

thats odd, i have no idea what could be rong with her
Kate

Eastpointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

my mouse is making a clicking beating noise im afaird its the end
fgffgbkjjgfhbg

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

dude yr mouse is dying and i think mine is to
fgffgbkjjgfhbg

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Judged:

dude yr mouse is dying and so is mine i feel for u
shits and giggles

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

dude you guys are all gay
shits and giggles

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

your fatter mouse probably has a tumor its real common and real fatal. buy another and treat it better than you did this one. a week isn't a short vacation.
nicole cosco

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

my mouse is i think about 7 months old. I think a bone is poped out and she is all scrunched up. Shes very weak. i think shes dieing i don't know what to do is there anyone i can take her to to get her checked out? is she dieing? i need to know if she is to prepare everything :/ please help me i don't know wat to do...
nicole cosco

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

oh and im only 12 for everyone who would think im weird to care about a mouse that much an i love her to death........ an my parents told me i should post up the simptomes an see wat u guys think i should do so please help me
mousie lover

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

my mouse is not dying but how do i know weather she is eating them or simply just liking them?my baby mice have 2 days since they were born.why do they squeak?

please help me!!!!!
i need a real answer:)
mousie lover

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

sorry, i ment is she eating or liking my my baby mice?
Youssef Guezzale

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Im 12 to and my mouse is pregnant about to give birth, has your mouse given birth yet?
Youssef Guezzale

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

How long has your mouse been dying? Its been like 2 years since you first posted it/

WTF!!!!!
Derpina Derpington

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Anna wrote:
My mouse is acting very strange. I don't know if it is pregnant or not. I just got back from a short vacation and she was laying oddly on her house. When i went to she was still breathing she barley moved. I put some food by her and she looked like she was struggling to eat and drink (really shaky)and shes fatter. I am worried about her please help.
Hun, the chances that your mouse has a tumor is very high. She probably won't live. It's very important that you make her last moments special- If she's afraid of you, don't touch her as it may make it worse and scare her. If she likes you, hold her in your hands and wait for the end. One week is too long to be away from your mice sometimes. Did you have someone checking in on her? Consider that net time you get a mouse. And as far as water and food goes, you have never be too safe. Use a feeding and water distribution system to be sure they get all that they need. And as for preventing tumors in the future? There is no say on it. Tumors in mice and rats can come unexpectedly, and only show up to the visible eye within days. There really isn't a way to prevent it, but it will show up as a lump or an enlarged body part. When your mouse can no longer do day-to-day things, such as get food, water, or exercise, it's time to have them put down. Otherwise, the tumor may rip them open and I know you don't want your poor loved pet to go through that.
jambajuice

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

She might die depending how old she is :(
Lalsjhdudis

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Ok liston mine is dead i hate u
ella mella

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Kate wrote:
my mouse is making a clicking beating noise im afaird its the end
mine is too! She's getting very skinny and looks very unhealthy with fur all scruffy :/ helpp???
Lizzy t

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Hey my mouse is really fat and she's is making wired noises I think she has respiratory problems how long has she got left
hollie rose

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

My mouse is shaking and he is wobbly when he walks I don't know what is wrong with him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pet Mice Discussions

Search the Pet Mice Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can I tell if My mouse is pregnant or just ... (Mar '09) 13 hr Jasmine 137
Is My Mouse SICK?! (May '08) Mar 21 worried 11
my mouse wont open its eye :( Mar '14 Topcat 2
What's wrong with my mouse?! Mar '14 Topcat 2
Rehoming 2 pet mice Feb '14 Emily 1
Very first mouse Feb '14 Anonymous 1
Should I help the runt? Feb '14 Heather 1
•••
•••