First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Lizzy

Yarraville, Australia

#471 Mar 22, 2012
Kim wrote:
My mouse died today.:(
Over the past week or so he had this funny breathing pattern. It was like his sides and whole body would pulse. He wasen't eating or on his wheel and it didn't seem like he was drinking either. I was wondering if anyone ever experienced this issue with their mouse before. I would love to know what happend to him.I should have taken him to the vet.

My mouse is basically the same it is breathing funny still eating but not being active.....
Now I think mine is going to DIE!
She feels skinny though?
Pls help
Lizzy

Yarraville, Australia

#472 Mar 23, 2012
Lizzy wrote:
<quoted text>
My mouse is basically the same it is breathing funny still eating but not being active.....
Now I think mine is going to DIE!
She feels skinny though?
Pls help
Too late my mouse just died I'm still crying :(
I wish everyone else's mouse safety.
Lizzy

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#473 Apr 27, 2012
Lizzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late my mouse just died I'm still crying :(
I wish everyone else's mouse safety.
Lizzy
I'm sorry to hear that. But now she/he is in a better place, so don't feel too bad. Smile.:D
hiiiI

Sherwood Park, Canada

#474 May 23, 2012
My mouse is clearly pregnant and she was in a in closed environment and now funny breathing Patten band won't move at all back legs seem to be responsive but she won't use em
hiiiI

Sherwood Park, Canada

#475 May 23, 2012
hiiiI wrote:
My mouse is clearly pregnant and she was in a in closed environment and now funny breathing Patten band won't move at all back legs seem to be responsive but she won't use em
nvm she's dead
Mouse lover

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#476 Oct 27, 2012
My mouse makes a lot of noise and she is a little fat and her behavior is acting a little weird and I have other mice and there fine so like that other mouse makes homes I can't tell if she has a plug and stuff.my cage is 2 story and she doesn't use the stairs sometimes she falls of and acts crazy can someone help me please
Mouse lover

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#477 Oct 27, 2012
The one ho is maybe pregnant is all white by the way
Mouse lover

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#478 Oct 27, 2012
This has also been going on for 2 days
Anonymous

Harrisburg, PA

#479 Apr 26, 2013
My mouse is fat and eats a lot.When there supposed to be active at night shes sleeping (during day too). She stays away from my other (female only)mice.She can barley fit through the tubes and shes bigger than the other female mice. Is she pregnant?
hannsh94

Chicago, IL

#480 Nov 15, 2013
My male mouse mated with our female about 7 days ago. She had a plug but no longer does. She looks like she lost wait but im not sure. How do i know if shes pregnant or not?
Brandon

UK

#481 Nov 18, 2013
Hey mouselover101 and claar where are you guys u guys were so awesome I have been reading ur chat since 2009 when I was 9 and through out all those years i sometimes got tearful for some of the storys I'm 13 u guys haven't been on for a year this chat sucks with out you guy you guys were the ultimate pen-pals really miss ur guys chat be nice to hear from u guys again thanks p.s think my mouse is pregnant peace out brandon
mice micky

Chico, CA

#483 Jan 28, 2014
I need help!!!!! I am not sure if my mouse is pregnent or not but I bought A male mouse and a female and she has been building nest Iinher cage and she has been hiding alot but she also looks to small!!! When do they start getting fat? If their pregnant
mice micky

Chico, CA

#484 Jan 28, 2014
I usually put paper in her cage if she builds nest does that mean she is pregnant
lily

Waterford, Ireland

#485 Feb 18, 2016
my female mouse makes funny noises and her tummy is a little bit fat but on her back it does not show the fat and she a girl can you tell me if shes pregnant? oh and my mouses name is lily so in the name button i will type in her name.
Briqlie

Marquette, MI

#486 Feb 29, 2016
Kim wrote:
My mouse died today.:(
Over the past week or so he had this funny breathing pattern. It was like his sides and whole body would pulse. He wasen't eating or on his wheel and it didn't seem like he was drinking either. I was wondering if anyone ever experienced this issue with their mouse before. I would love to know what happend to him.I should have taken him to the vet.
My mouse died today because of my dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pet Mice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need help introducing mice Apr 10 Mouseya 2
Tips on finding a lost mouse! (Nov '06) Mar '18 Cutelyra 151
My mice don't seem to like me anymore Mar '18 d e austin 2
I just added a new mouse to my cage Mar '18 d e austin 2
HELP!!! I think my pet mouse is dying! (Jan '10) Feb '18 Natalie 68
My little girl is circling the drain, cant lega... Feb '18 maddie 1
Wild mouse or pet mouse? Jan '18 Devine 500 2