cody

Australia

#431 May 1, 2011
my mouse is eating an drinking a lot and i only got her yesterday and i dont know if she is pregnant of not and she has been really close to my other mouse which the pet shop guy said was a boy but he didnt know if my other mouse bubbles was a girl but i think she is but she the one who eats and drinks a lot i really need to if she is pregnant

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#432 May 2, 2011
I had a similar problem happen to me. I bought to girl mice, and found out two weeks later, she was a he. I suggest looking up pictures of male and female pictures to determine the gender. If one is a boy and a girl, than it is pretty likely you have a pregnant mouse.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#433 May 2, 2011
I feel so un needed. Ha! MouseLOver...you are getting to be quite the expert!
Zoe Bartle

Australia

#434 May 14, 2011
I NEED HELP MY MICE IS SO FAT. MY BOY MICE DIED YESTERDAY I NEED HELP CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF SHE IS PREGNET

Location hidden

#435 May 15, 2011
Claar wrote:
I feel so un needed. Ha! MouseLOver...you are getting to be quite the expert!
Thanks, I apperciate the compliment.:)

Location hidden

#436 May 15, 2011
Like I said before. if a girl and a boy mouse are together for a week or so, then there is a good chance your femlae mouse is pregnant.Just make sure that the other mouse really was a male, not a female. As for telling whether or not your mouse is pregnant, just watch her closely for a few weeks. Your mouse may suddenly swell up to resemble a pear. If not, then she probably isn't pregnant. Give it a few weeks, though.
Koolkatkim

North Attleboro, MA

#437 May 16, 2011
My mouse is also fat or pregnant my mom also says if she is pregnant than we will give her to my cat is that mean cause i dont want 4-12 mouse babies in my fish tank!!!
Koolkatkim

North Attleboro, MA

#438 May 16, 2011
it probably is evil so i wont do it because my cat could end up eating her and she is not pregnant :(
Mouselover98

North Attleboro, MA

#439 May 16, 2011
like koolkatkim my mouse is fat or pregnant lol so many fat or pregnant mice, mice will take over the world!!!
Mousequestion

North Attleboro, MA

#440 May 16, 2011
what if i have 2 girl mice and ive had them for a few months and 1 of my girls just starting to look pregnant what do i do? i need help! why must all the mice in the world be pregnant?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#441 May 22, 2011
Mousequestion wrote:
what if i have 2 girl mice and ive had them for a few months and 1 of my girls just starting to look pregnant what do i do? i need help! why must all the mice in the world be pregnant?
Thats actually funny...mice get prgnant so easily. If your positive that they are both girls then it might be sick. If not, its possible that the pregnant one wasnt in heat until a week or so after you brought her home. Even then it means get ready to be a grandparent of 3 to 20 "kids"
sara oliver

Australia

#442 Jun 29, 2011
my mouse rosemary is very fat and squeaks and crys when I try to holed her I like my mice breading Iv got a mouse with a baby but u never know she might be preagnat
sara oliver

Australia

#443 Jun 29, 2011
angel is gay she was humpping a girl ang she still dose
mini mousey girl

Manchester, UK

#444 Jun 29, 2011
i have three (girl )pet mice called rosie, mickey and millie but a few days ago milie turned out to be a ... well a boy ! AS one morning i heard these loud painfiull squeeks ! i was really worried so i went and had a nosey in the mices cage and there i saw millie millie mating with my other mouse mickey ! i couldnt believe it ! so i guess now mickeys going to be pregnant x which im sooo scared about because i dont have a clue what im doing xxx And also my other mouse rosie has suddenly gone HUGE and i mean huge ! but i heard that if your mouse IS pregnant it will look more like a pear shape whilst rosie is just round like a ball ? im not sure about them all ?:/ so if anyone knows anything about my problem please help me! im really confused im only 12 years old !
jayy

United States

#445 Jul 5, 2011
How many babys do you girl mouse have??
Laura

Newstead, Australia

#446 Jul 12, 2011
i have five mice and have bread them before i brought 3 mice and they all were sopost to be girls and it ended up with a boy so they had babies and i ended up with 28 mice. when the mouse is pregnent they dont usely let you pick them up so she is pregnet or she is just sore from being biten by another mouse or just got heart some ho. hope this informatioon helps

By Laura
Laura

Newstead, Australia

#447 Jul 12, 2011
i have five mice and have three boys and the boys have big bums she could infact be a boy if she /he has a purple bum it must be a boy because non of my girls have big and purple bums so i am pretty sure it is a boy
Laura

Newstead, Australia

#448 Jul 12, 2011
hi i'm laura
i have had baby mice before and they dont really need to be feed because the mother does all of that if the mouse has babies make sure you take the other mice out of the cage because they will eat your new little ones whitch is pretty grossem.i had a albino mouse whitch is white snowball she died the other week because of o9ld age when she had babbies we took the boys and the other mouse out but snowball unfortunately ate the babies and she had more babies and she ate those to so she ofustly diddn't no how to look after them.
hope i helped i am only 11 years but i have had a lot of baby mice
Thanks Laura

Since: Jul 11

UK

#449 Jul 15, 2011
Jayy, a doe(female mouse) can have anywher from 1 to 14 babies. But lab mouse had 21 before but that's only in labs. They are special bred but in your case its between 1 and 14. Average is about 7. Hope I helped.

Since: Jul 11

UK

#450 Jul 15, 2011
Many people ask how to know if a mouse is male or female. To do that you have to let his front feet rest on on a flat slibbery table and very very gently lift him up by his tail and the diffrence is that the male's (buck) private part you can see by his nuts (testis) standing out. Sometimes he will hold it in and it would not stand out. He will do that if he is scared and frightend. Just tame him and make him to be relaxed with you and look again. The faemale's private part will not stand out and will be in the shape of a "o". Note: that the doe's female part will be closer to the anus and the buck's private part would be further away from the anus. Sorry for my poor language but I'm not realy english. I'm afrikaans but I still try to help. I have been breeding mice in on a mouse farm for 6 years now and had over 600+ litters. But that's only a hobby. Its not my real work. Actualy I'm still in colleage. Just love working with them. Hope I helped all of you people. Let me know what you would like to know and ill reply to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pet Mice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my baby mice died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '07) Aug 29 Micies 37
HELP!!! I think my pet mouse is dying! (Jan '10) Jul '14 DepressedOne 49
How can I tell if My mouse is pregnant or just ... (Mar '09) Jul '14 Kreig 140
Please HELP I think my mice are fighting! (Aug '11) Jun '14 yoda 7
Is my mouse blind? (Apr '09) Jun '14 bianca 20
Tips on finding a lost mouse! (Nov '06) Jun '14 Flicka 116
I think my mouse is dying please help!!! (Mar '09) May '14 Madison 20
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••