How do I no if my mouse is pregnant?

Posted in the Pet Mice Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
MAINEY

Penarth, UK

#1 May 17, 2007
My girl mouse is going fat but i dont no weather i am just over feeding her, is there any thing you can tell me to do so i can tell if she's haveing babies?
memobebo

Hutchinson, KS

#2 Jun 8, 2007
wait about 23 days
mouse fan

Stouffville, Canada

#3 Jul 19, 2007
if your mouse is breething funny then you should start preparing!
sarah

AOL

#4 Jul 28, 2007
if your mouse is breathing funny and your not sure if she is pregnant or not you should take her to the vet i lernt this the hard way,my mouse was makeing chattering noises but died the next day because of a respritory problem caused by the cedar bedding i had been useing yet another warning dont use anything i repeat anything with loose stringlike fibers thell wrap around thier feet or necks cut off blood flow dig into the skin ...enough said
Mice Fancier - Ashlee

Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Aug 1, 2007
Need Basic Mouse Facts?

Visit
www.iHeartMouse.piczo.com
krissymouse1

Powder Springs, GA

#6 Aug 9, 2007
i need help my girl mouse is snizzing sometimes and making noise and a little fat but i domt know is she is eating to much or if she is pregnant?
Girl

Peekskill, NY

#7 Aug 10, 2007
i need to talk with someon who no's when a mice is pregnant just by looking at it if someone does now please give me there msn so i can show you her on cam and pics.
ripbubbles cousinsmouse

Hanover Park, IL

#8 Aug 12, 2007
MY MOUSE IS FAT AND DOSENT LET ME HOLD HER I THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE BABYS AND IV BEEN LOOKIN UP STUFF NONE STOP IM EXITED.....HELP!!!
ripbubbles cousinsmouse

Hanover Park, IL

#9 Aug 12, 2007
sarah wrote:
if your mouse is breathing funny and your not sure if she is pregnant or not you should take her to the vet i lernt this the hard way,my mouse was makeing chattering noises but died the next day because of a respritory problem caused by the cedar bedding i had been useing yet another warning dont use anything i repeat anything with loose stringlike fibers thell wrap around thier feet or necks cut off blood flow dig into the skin ...enough said
SORRY :( TEAR TEAR CRY CRY
ripbubbles cousinsmouse

Hanover Park, IL

#10 Aug 12, 2007
wow
ripbubbles cousinsmouse

Hanover Park, IL

#11 Aug 13, 2007
anyone on??????????
ripbubbles cousinsmouse

Hanover Park, IL

#12 Aug 13, 2007
anyone on
Mouse luver 101

Cameron, MO

#13 Sep 9, 2007
i just got a new breeding pair and the boy is younger and i thnk shes pregant and i dont know what to do
my mouse pregnant

Bracken Ridge, Australia

#14 Sep 21, 2007
we got 2 female mice yesterday, and one of them is a bit fat, she keeps on pooing and we dont know what it is!!! please tell usshe was
she was fatter than all the over mice at the store!!!
Thereeeeeeesa

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Sep 23, 2007
dood, my female mice is like thummpping in the night...and shes fat, but she still lets me hold her. Is she pregnant?????????
Taila Campbell

Chatswood, Australia

#16 Sep 30, 2007
well my fmale mouse ate my male mouse

can that mean she is pregnant???
andreali6

Auburn Hills, MI

#17 Dec 3, 2007
well im having the same problem but all 3 are girls but cought them humpping. now shes fat. i need help
andreali6

Auburn Hills, MI

#18 Dec 3, 2007
HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
andreali6

Auburn Hills, MI

#19 Dec 3, 2007
SAVE ME !!!
Kim

Port Aux Basques, Canada

#21 Mar 15, 2008
My mouse died today.:(
Over the past week or so he had this funny breathing pattern. It was like his sides and whole body would pulse. He wasen't eating or on his wheel and it didn't seem like he was drinking either. I was wondering if anyone ever experienced this issue with their mouse before. I would love to know what happend to him.I should have taken him to the vet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pet Mice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orphaned Baby Mouse Apr 27 Artemis 1
I need help introducing mice Apr '18 Mouseya 2
Tips on finding a lost mouse! (Nov '06) Mar '18 Cutelyra 151
My mice don't seem to like me anymore Mar '18 d e austin 2
I just added a new mouse to my cage Mar '18 d e austin 2
HELP!!! I think my pet mouse is dying! (Jan '10) Feb '18 Natalie 68
My little girl is circling the drain, cant lega... Feb '18 maddie 1