Equine by Design: Top Equestrian Designers

There are 1 comment on the EquiSearch story from Oct 15, 2010, titled Equine by Design: Top Equestrian Designers. In it, EquiSearch reports that:

I have some major shopping to do: boots, hard hat, gloves, dressage whip... I checked out a tack shop near me and it's pretty pricey & ... Re: buying riding apparel online Most of the major places have a great return policy but you do have to pay for shipping if you want to return/exchange items which ... Effective equestrian clothing begins with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EquiSearch.

Susan Loman

Blackburn, UK

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Hi
I had been searching all over for a special paid of riding boots and I don't know if this helps but Horseworlds have every type of equestrian business listed there. I found one that saved me 89.00 on the identical pair and they gave me free delivery - wow! You should try www.Horseworlds.co.uk and save some money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Budweiser Clydesdales coming to Fort Myers Feb '15 dwnhat 2
News Budweiser Clydesdales coming to Columbus Dec.10... Dec '14 Will Dockery 2
News USEF Publishes 2015 Dressage Tests (Nov '14) Nov '14 Saddles Bows and ... 1
News 5 Things You Need to Know: Colic (Jul '14) Jul '14 Antoniaantonianos... 1
News Rodeo in Coram denied permit for summer event (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kramer 1
Beautiful horse rescue story that led to a fami... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Glachealth 1
News Three Plead Guilty In SAU Horse Theft Case (Apr '13) Mar '14 Lone Ranger 5
More from around the web