City considers stepping up oversight ...

City considers stepping up oversight of exotic pets | The Colum...

There are 7 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 23, 2010, titled City considers stepping up oversight of exotic pets | The Colum.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Terry Wilkins, whose parents own Captive Born Reptiles stores on Morse and Refugee roads, holds an example of a not-so-typical potential house pet: a 6-month-old alligator named Izzy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Going John Galt

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 23, 2010
I am the rarest of breeds. A white, taxpaying, conservative Christian man, who respects women, doesn't cheat on his wife, comes home after work, takes care of his family and helps around the house. This is also my first and only marriage. If I were a pet, I would have to register.
well john

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2010
You should have to register for being conservative and christian, two things much worse than animal disease. and your white, strike 3.
message board troll

Blacklick, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2010
well john wrote:
You should have to register for being conservative and christian, two things much worse than animal disease. and your white, strike 3.
You're, not your! YOUR parents must be so disappointed.
Well said

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2010
well john wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!
Well said

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 23, 2010
message board troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You're, not your! YOUR parents must be so disappointed.
Is this the best you could come up with? Do you spend your whole day looking at forums for misspellings??
message board troll

Blacklick, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2010
Well said wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best you could come up with? Do you spend your whole day looking at forums for misspellings??
Do you always end sentences with prepositions?
Brucellosis

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 24, 2010
message board troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always end sentences with prepositions?
change your name to "Grammer Patrol"! Uh... Or is it Grammar???? Doh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerbils Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rescue groups in Ontario brace for influx of un... Apr '17 Chocolate Weekend 1
News Atheism 101: Does it take more faith to be an a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Thinking 2
News Dozens of dead animals found in infested Vt. home (Aug '08) Apr '13 mojo karma cookie 8
News Dog with a bad back? Try a chiropractor (Apr '13) Apr '13 Litter Peg 1
Fell at vet, food, medication (Feb '13) Feb '13 Haley 1
News Gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs may be friendly ... (Sep '07) Apr '12 Anonymous 7
News Keep money in mind when choosing a pet (Mar '09) Feb '12 Rita 15
More from around the web