Finding the cat's pajamas and other g...

Finding the cat's pajamas and other great pet gifts at Christmas

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Finding the cat's pajamas and other great pet gifts at Christmas. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Bow wow buddy: This is one of Maria Kroses five pets, a shih tzu named Pucker. He, and the rest of his adoptive siblings, will have plenty of gifts waiting for them under the tree come Christmas morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Santa

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Dec 19, 2010
I always get my pets Christmas presents, they have their stockings with their gifts in them. They give me so much love during the year why shouldn't they get special presents at Christmas! I also make sure I take them to get their pictures taken with Santa every year. It's a wonderful thing that also benefits our local shelter.
Fair and Balanced

Elizabethtown, PA

#2 Dec 19, 2010
Agree with Santa! I buy my pets their gifts at PetSmart because they don't sell dogs. The Pet Store puppies are all from puppy mills, so I can't in good conscience buy anything there. Walmart also has a good selection of pet supplies, and so does Franklin Feed and Hardware.

I wish all dogs and cats a warm home and loving family for Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerbils Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can 2 females breed with 1 male in the same hab... Oct 3 Anonymous 1
News Rescue groups in Ontario brace for influx of un... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Chocolate Weekend 1
News Atheism 101: Does it take more faith to be an a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Thinking 2
News Dozens of dead animals found in infested Vt. home (Aug '08) Apr '13 mojo karma cookie 8
News Dog with a bad back? Try a chiropractor (Apr '13) Apr '13 Litter Peg 1
Fell at vet, food, medication (Feb '13) Feb '13 Haley 1
News Gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs may be friendly ... (Sep '07) Apr '12 Anonymous 7
More from around the web