Long Island Man Poisoned By Pet Fish

Long Island Man Poisoned By Pet Fish

There are 3 comments on the wcbstv.com story from Nov 29, 2006, titled Long Island Man Poisoned By Pet Fish. In it, wcbstv.com reports that:

A Long Island man found himself in the hospital after discovering a venomous surprise in his aquarium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wcbstv.com.

dumbfounded

Bayside, NY

#1 Dec 24, 2006
Ummm... if youre buying a venomous or potentially dangerous pet, dont ya think you'd want the place your buying it from to VOLUNTEER that information?
I mean, who the hell thinks of FISH as being venomous?????
Gregg

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Jan 17, 2007
Honestly, I think the responsibility should lie with the store for selling a well meaning unsuspecting mn a poisonous fis personaly if it happened to me id beready to take a serious chunk out of whoever sold one to me
Mina

Haltom City, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2007
Well, maybe, instead of taking an animal home before you knew what it was and HOW TO CARE FOR IT you should DO YOUR DAMN RESEARCH! It is foolish to go buying an animal, much less delicate and very expensive marine life without knowing about what they are. It falls squarely on his shoulders for the injury since he didn't know about the creature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNR: Don't release pet fish into Michigan lakes (Aug '16) Aug '16 BarbaraMcDowell5439 1
News Man commits robbery to feed pet fish (Jan '09) Apr '16 Zom13 13
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Oct '15) Oct '15 7859hkfl 1
what type of fish do you want (Nov '11) Mar '14 Ryan 3
How to cycle a freshwater aquarium. (Oct '10) Mar '14 Ryan 2
News Vet says pets are what they eat (Apr '07) Mar '14 Ryan 20
News Classroom Pets (Sep '10) Jan '14 Dnarg Lort 38
More from around the web