Arcata residents prepared for planned...

Arcata residents prepared for planned PG&E power outage

There are 31 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Mar 14, 2010, titled Arcata residents prepared for planned PG&E power outage. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

A few years ago on New Year's Eve, the power went out unexpectedly for Sunny Brae resident Jesus Trejo, and he ended up having to take a cold shower.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ARCATA RESIDENT

Arcata, CA

#33 Mar 16, 2010
Hello Again to the real mean Bubba Joe

So now you want my children to die of aids ,???? You are not only mean you are extremely Childish as well , kinda like a little boy who was the bully in school and now lives in a trailer or cheap little house and gets stuck in a little shitty job because he never went to collage and received an Education so he blames the world for his problems and looks outside of himself instead of looking within . Hate will come out in sickness , I don't wish you are your family any harm , I just feel sorry for someone who is a grown man and writes such childish rants filled with hate
Enough already

Apple Valley, CA

#34 Mar 17, 2010
The Real Bubba Joe wrote:
How's that for mean?
BTW,
My youngest son just walked into the room with my daughter and announced "I love you daddy". To which I replied: "I love you ...." He has absolutely no fear of me because he knows I am always there for him. He was playing with my 16 month old daughter right next to me when he said that. You need to seek help for that disease of buttinskiness before everyone around you runs for the hills. Oh yeah, that's right.... you have the "medicine" so everyone around you counts on you giving them their "medicine."
Gosh that's awfully sweet. You sound like such a wonderful parent.

Why are you here hour after hour telling people to "F*u*c*k*o*f*f and die"?

Why don't you look "into your mirror biotch." and wonder why you would spend all your time telling strangers how irresponsible they are, instead of doing something constructive with your kids?
I know you

Apple Valley, CA

#38 Mar 18, 2010
Daddy was a drunk who beat you
and mommy was a whore who cried herself to sleep.(just like you)
And now you've passed it on to another generation.
You are so sad and angry and pathetic.

By all means take it out on me and leave your kids alone.
(but do visit them in jail)
The Real Bubba Joe

San Ramon, CA

#39 Mar 18, 2010
Mmmmm yeah, thats it, oooooooooh slide it in big boy, never mind the smell. Thats it!
I know you

Apple Valley, CA

#42 Mar 18, 2010
<quoted text>
Mimmic is the greatest form of flattery. Thank you.
See if you can get that Oakland isp off of the title and you'll succeed.
Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!!!

How does it feel, both Bubbas, to know that this is the most anybody in the world will ever care about what you think or say?

You are so unbelievably pathetic!!!

I'll leave you alone to masturbate while thinking about the "other" bubba...(I'm sure you're used to it)

haaahhhhhahhhhhahhhh!

uuhhhaahhhh ..... aaaaahhhh haahh haaa!
The Real Bubba Joe

San Ramon, CA

#44 Mar 19, 2010
Oh sorry, I was wondering where my butt plug went, I forgot It's the fifth one I fit in there, plus a transistor radio, tuna fish sandwich, a softball, and a cat all fit right up the rectum. When I am done Jng-Off to the FOX NEWS, we can talk.
ARCATA RESIDENT

Arcata, CA

#46 Mar 19, 2010
To the real mean and cruel Bubba Joe

Once again you are in a cyber fight with some stranger . What is up with you do you really enjoy conflict ?? Anger ?? Hate ??

The last time you attacked and slandered me in the cyber world you wrote I was a dyke and or Lesbian , just to let you know , I own a Cafe here in Arcata , I'm a Father and Grandpa , far from the dyke you accuse me of being . Although I do have some friends who are dykes though and Gay too . Oh MY .

Blessing to you Bubba and I really hope you can work out your anger issues and the pain that you carry with you.
The Real Bubba Joe

San Ramon, CA

#47 Mar 19, 2010
I always eat at "XXXXXXXXXX Cafe" right off the plaza, when your Mama's finished she spits it onto a pizza and into the oven it goes.
I know you

Apple Valley, CA

#48 Mar 19, 2010
<quoted text>
With as much time as you spend to me, it is clear that you think a great deal about what I have written.'nuff said.
Oh I think very little about what you've written, I just enjoy ridiculing pathetic little manboys who can't "sack up" and deal with life. You know, the kind of simpering douchebag troll who jumps on a legitimate commenter who's sole crime was a simple request for civility.
And now you have some drooling retard of a protege. That guy really has some clever things to say. What a perfect fit, you must be so proud.
Does it at all sink in that the guy who sides with you is a crack smoking as*s-clown with tourette's?
You are an angry little loser. And while that's no crime, spewing your impotent rage on the civilized world is.
You are a pathetic little biotch, and you know it.
Now go back to Bubba Jr and continue sucking each other's butt plugs.
I'm outta here.
TWP

Cisco, IL

#49 Mar 19, 2010
<quoted text>
Thank you again for the unending worship. But enough already, don't make me get a restraining order.
Wow, the ultimate Cop Hater threatening to use the legal system to protect himself from those awful nasty people who are being mean to him!!!

Come on now Bubba Toa d, how can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously when you are always calling LEO's "Pigs" and then threaten someone with the same laws that the "Pigs" enforce!?

Talk about a disconnect with realty...

Oh..., poor little old me the Roa d Toa d! Some big bad bully is making fun of me again and even though I hate authority figures and Law Enforcement I guess the only way to express my outrage is to threaten them with a Lawsuit in the form of a restraining order!

What a pathetic, neurotic POS you are Bubba Toa d!

You are without a doubt the most stupid, vapid moronic tool that has ever soiled this forum!

Do us all a favor Bubba Toa d, just end it all and give it a rest. You are so far out in orbit you will never, ever be able to regain any sort of credibility after this one...

Poor old, pathetic Bubba Toa d, such a sorry excuse for a man...
Enough already

Apple Valley, CA

#51 Mar 21, 2010
<quoted text>
What is with you women who just have to tell other people what to do? I don't care what you say either. Go clean out your snatch with some bleach you smell bad and maybe some poor sap will ask you out. No wait you're a **** aren't you?
I'm sorry, where exactly did I tell you what to do?
I asked you a question.
Though I guess you can't answer because you are so busy telling other people what to do.
You know, hypocrites always protest too much about what they secretly are.
What do you protest about Bubba Joe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man commits robbery to feed pet fish (Jan '09) Apr '16 Zom13 13
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Oct '15) Oct '15 7859hkfl 1
what type of fish do you want (Nov '11) Mar '14 Ryan 3
How to cycle a freshwater aquarium. (Oct '10) Mar '14 Ryan 2
News Vet says pets are what they eat (Apr '07) Mar '14 Ryan 20
News Classroom Pets (Sep '10) Jan '14 Dnarg Lort 38
My video (Dec '13) Dec '13 spill it 1
More from around the web