A Pet's Paradise

A Pet's Paradise

There are 3 comments on the Tri-County News story from Mar 13, 2009, titled A Pet's Paradise. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

Pet fish, dogs, cats, reptilians, birds, and more at A Pet's Paradise, Gallipolis, Ohio 45631.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

Linda

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2009
I think this is the store at Spring Valley. Anyway I stopped in one day last week with my grand children, my first time there. We bought some pet toys, a hermit crab and a bunny! A very nice guy waited on us. The bunny is growing like crazy and is as cute as can be.We loved the store and the very friendly staff. Good luck !
Bird

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2012
My vagi-a.
just me

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Bird wrote:
My vagi-a.
i hope your forum "im sorry" is for puttin "my vagi_a" but if not you have to be the dumbest person ive seen on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferrets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York City is Ferret-Free---For Now Mar '15 Just Saying 2
News The Corbet's Pets store mascot named Puggy sits... (Sep '07) Dec '14 andrew nanres 31
News The 9 best animal shows on TV (Dec '14) Dec '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News European vets were caught on camera creating fa... (Nov '14) Nov '14 NoT CooL 1
four week ferrets for free (Aug '12) Mar '14 Hannah 25
News Erie County plans rabies vaccine clinic (Jan '14) Jan '14 wow 2
News Free Boxer and/or 2 Ferrets (Nov '06) Nov '13 Miranda allen 124
More from around the web