the dogger

Takanini, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

I have a spayed female shepherd who i want to help a friends puppys.Is she able to produce milk if i Just let them try to suckle off her.I know that an unspayed female WILL produce milk if a pup suckles off her
madds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

my dog is feeding orphaned kittens and she has been spayed over a year.
Fiona

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

I want my dog to be able to do that but with puppies
brook

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Fiona wrote:
I want my dog to be able to do that but with puppies
i got my boston terrier to nurse 7 pitbull pups n she iz also spayed it should work! wish u the best of luck
sarah lee

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

how would you get her to produce milk
jum jim

Kaysville, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

We are going to get a puppy and already have a dachshund. I want to see if my spayed dach. will produce milk for the 3wk pup
Banjo the wolf pup

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

My min pinsher mix is spayed and i adopted a 5month pup but he wants milk i feel bad cuz he was abused and found a stray and he tries to nurse off her. Can she make milk?
Rita

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

No.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

A spayed dog can not produce milk.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

MJane1031 wrote:
A spayed dog can not produce milk.
Neither does your old lady but her tits are still fun to suck.
sharon

Hood River, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

well if a spayed dog can not produce milk i wish you would tell my just spayed girl as of last week that as she is now loaded with milk and has never been bred so the answer is Yes they can. I am saying that spaying her messed with hormones and threw her glands into action

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

sharon wrote:
well if a spayed dog can not produce milk i wish you would tell my just spayed girl as of last week that as she is now loaded with milk and has never been bred so the answer is Yes they can. I am saying that spaying her messed with hormones and threw her glands into action
This could be an infection. GO TO A VET!
Momma_Shorty06

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I have a 7 year old pit bull who just recently started producing a white liquid,which looks like milk, out of her breast and she was spayed a month ago. I'm not sure if this is possible but a few days later I had to go to the hospital for a c-section. We just brought her home about a week ago and I just noticed her producing a milk-like liquid. I believe that she started producing this liquid because she has been around my newborn son. This has me wondering so I'm gonna call her vet tomorrow and see if that is possible. I'll post what the vet said as soon as possible
Doujac

Eckington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

jum jim wrote:
We are going to get a puppy and already have a dachshund. I want to see if my spayed dach. will produce milk for the 3wk pup
I have just had my mini longhaired dachshund spayed and she is producing milk. If your spayed bitch has had a litter herself then she may produce milk.
vonnie

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Just had my dog spayed last thrusday 7-11-13. she never had puppies and only had 1 period in her life before spaying Vet never told me she would produce milk, Is this natural and okay? she's only 7 months old. her breast are swollon Please can anyone tell me if this is okay and normal Thank!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I think a spayed female dog is not able to produce milk. All mammals including humans can only produce milk when they are expecting.
MsTorres

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

njpetservicesdirectory wrote:
I think a spayed female dog is not able to produce milk. All mammals including humans can only produce milk when they are expecting.
Did you fail history or something. Back in the day Rich White folks hired or just used their slaves as wet nurses. They were not expecting nor had they just had a baby. All a female needs is about 3 days of repetitious suckling on the breast and they will produce milk. Look it up.
Beady is a Rock Spider

Reservoir, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Ask Raw Milk Australia he'll know
vcnccvm

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

the dogger wrote:
I have a spayed female shepherd who i want to help a friends puppys.Is she able to produce milk if i Just let them try to suckle off her.I know that an unspayed female WILL produce milk if a pup suckles off her
yes they can they dont take away there milk
vcnccvm

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

yes they can give milk they do not take away there milk it just prevents them from having puppy's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••