United States

#1425 Apr 7, 2012
Joe dumbfu@k should be shot!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1426 Apr 8, 2012
pit bull lover wrote:
Joe dumbfu@k should be shot!
Yes I can see you suffer from Pit Bull denial. So Pit Bull lover, do you have sex with your dog?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1427 Apr 8, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I can see you suffer from Pit Bull denial. So Pit Bull lover, do you have sex with your dog?
If you want to dislike pit bulls, it is your right to publicly express it. These comments, however, are grossly over the top. BTW, just between you and me, I would never want a pit bull myself.
pit bull lover

United States

#1428 Apr 8, 2012
No sugar, I have sex with a man who isn't afraid of a dog.
pit bull lover

United States

#1429 Apr 8, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to dislike pit bulls, it is your right to publicly express it. These comments, however, are grossly over the top. BTW, just between you and me, I would never want a pit bull myself.
This is a RESPECTABLE way to not care for a breed of dog.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1430 Apr 22, 2012
pit bull lover wrote:
No sugar, I have sex with a man who isn't afraid of a dog.
Don't allow your Pit Bull in your bedroom while your having sex. I would hate to hear your boyfriend got a hunk bit out of his ass.
Hannah

Douglasville, GA

#1431 Apr 25, 2013
dave wrote:
lets ban these KILLERS before they maul more of our Children..they are good for nothing except mauling people and kids...david
. Go Jump off a Bridge

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#1432 Apr 25, 2013
pit bull lover wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a RESPECTABLE way to not care for a breed of dog.
I don't hate pit bulls as they can be loving pets. I simply would not want to take chances and besides which, I tend to prefer dogs such as shepherds and spitzes. I prefer dogs that are vigilant who will settle down quickly once they realize that somebody who comes to the house is a welcome guest.
Dogs rule

Hot Springs, SD

#1433 Apr 26, 2013
I do agree that they should put down any dogs that maul other animals or people but just because a couple of pit bulls are bad doesn't mean that all pit bulls are bad or just because a couple of cats are fat and lazy doesn't mean all cats are like that. If you remember there was a puppy that raped a little boy and it wasn't a pit bull and I guess because one dog did a bad thing then that means the whole breed should die? It's just stupid to think like that!!! That's like saying, since a couple of Caucasian people are part of the kkk then all caucasian people are part of the kkk, or, a couple of African Americans are part of the new black panthers then they all must be part of that.

See it's just stupid and it's stupid to blame the whole race just because there was a couple of bad apples in the bunch.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#1434 Apr 27, 2013
Dogs rule wrote:
I do agree that they should put down any dogs that maul other animals or people but just because a couple of pit bulls are bad doesn't mean that all pit bulls are bad or just because a couple of cats are fat and lazy doesn't mean all cats are like that. If you remember there was a puppy that raped a little boy and it wasn't a pit bull and I guess because one dog did a bad thing then that means the whole breed should die? It's just stupid to think like that!!! That's like saying, since a couple of Caucasian people are part of the kkk then all caucasian people are part of the kkk, or, a couple of African Americans are part of the new black panthers then they all must be part of that.
See it's just stupid and it's stupid to blame the whole race just because there was a couple of bad apples in the bunch.
I will not suggest banning pit bulls any more than I would want to ban all firearms. However, pit bulls are implicated in a disproportionate number of attacks and like a firearm, one ought to consider the risks before betting one. Be advised that many insurance companies will either restrict or refuse to cover claims against a homeowner's policy resulting from pit bull attacks.
Dogs rule

Hot Springs, SD

#1435 Apr 27, 2013
I do agree with that but it's the person that owns the dog. If you go down to the ghetto of any city then you will see these vicious dogs but it's the owners fault because there making those dogs fight or worse and it's the same thing with firearms and it all comes down to the person with the gun. There are people out there that will use that gun to shoot innocent people but that doesn't mean they should ban gun they should just punish the person.

It doesn't matter what breed a dog is because if that dog was brought up to kill and fight then that dog is going to kill or fight.
My grandma who is 78(I'm 25) she has a huge Rottweiler but never once did he attack her or any person or any other animal and that's because she brought him up right. They recently bought a kitten and they were afraid of how he was going to react because they thought he was going to kill it and that very same week they saw him sleeping with that cat.

She disciplined him and showed him what was right and what was wrong ever since he was a puppy and now he doesn't have problems.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#1436 Apr 27, 2013
Dogs rule wrote:
I do agree with that but it's the person that owns the dog. If you go down to the ghetto of any city then you will see these vicious dogs but it's the owners fault because there making those dogs fight or worse and it's the same thing with firearms and it all comes down to the person with the gun. There are people out there that will use that gun to shoot innocent people but that doesn't mean they should ban gun they should just punish the person.
It doesn't matter what breed a dog is because if that dog was brought up to kill and fight then that dog is going to kill or fight.
My grandma who is 78(I'm 25) she has a huge Rottweiler but never once did he attack her or any person or any other animal and that's because she brought him up right. They recently bought a kitten and they were afraid of how he was going to react because they thought he was going to kill it and that very same week they saw him sleeping with that cat.
She disciplined him and showed him what was right and what was wrong ever since he was a puppy and now he doesn't have problems.
Upbringing is important, but there have been cases where previously good dogs have gone bad in spite of their upbringing.
Dogs rule

Hot Springs, SD

#1437 Apr 27, 2013
Yeah that's true
Deb-KY

Lexington, KY

#1438 Aug 1, 2014
Any dog can be trained to be aggressive including a pit bull. Dogs usually know and act to situations based on how they are socialized and trained. There is an over population problem her in KY and they are being way over bred. 65 percent or more of the dogs at the humane society here are pit bulls. There are way too many homeless animals that need loving homes so if you love your dog spay or nuture him and stop the breeding! Just my opinion!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1439 Aug 3, 2014
How about instead of putting the dog down that is doing what he/she is taught from it's owners, we just eliminate the world of such people? That would be how to control this breed from becoming aggressive.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#1440 Aug 19, 2014
I have since come to own a dog who is likely part pit bull. He is gentle and gets along with cats and is not food aggressive. After my 16 year old cat had just passed away, he kept licking the cat, I suspect in hopes of bringing him back to life.
Kendranelson

Missoula, MT

#1441 Sep 8, 2014
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
you let that dog around a 2 year old???the police needs to be called and you arrested for child endangerment..these doge are sooo unpredictable, they can be sweet and just GO OFF for no reason...BAN THESE KILLERS..david

Why don't you educate yourself with the right information...any breed can kill. It's the lack of responsibility from the owners. Have you heard of the Pomeranian that killed a baby? I am a dog trainer and a happy, proud owner of a pit bull. My sister in law has 2 pit bulls. I also have a 2 month old baby and I trust the pit bulls being around my baby over my dads Weimaraner, only because it's a farm dog and hasn't been around many babies. These dogs are just that, dogs. Just like a golden or a husky is a dog. A pit bull is a dog. But that's all I have to say. I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with another ignorant person over the truth about this misunderstood breed.
Darian b

Sacramento, CA

#1442 Sep 10, 2014
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
you let that dog around a 2 year old???the police needs to be called and you arrested for child endangerment..these doge are sooo unpredictable, they can be sweet and just GO OFF for no reason...BAN THESE KILLERS..david
Alright obviously your just plain ignorant! Pit bulls and the most willing to please breed or dog out there, that's why they make such good fighting dogs because they just want to do what you want them to, they just wanna make you happy! As a girl that was raised around and continues to have pit bulls with my family, I know plenty about the breed and the only way any of these dogs would ever hurt someone is if it was told to, felt threatened because of idiots like yourself and the retard that jumped onto the car, or if your a cruel animal fighter and your feeding your dogs raw meat and gun powder. That my friend is where viscous dogs that maul children come from PEOPLE not the breed! Dachshunds and Chichiwawas were rated number one and two for year after year of the most vicious dogs and reported dog attacks for that year. Dogs like pit bulls and rotties rated average to below average on that scale. So if you wanna alk about someone not having a dog around a baby divert your attention onto another breed because a baby would be way safer around a pit than it would a rat dog. So if those dogs were the size of pit bulls they and had the power they would have killed and mauled over twice as many people and children. Actually vets and doctors will tell you if you are having a child it is a very very bad idea to have small dogs around the baby because they are 50% more likely to attack a child. so who is the real killer?? You are for taking the lives of the ones who protect us and ask nothing more than love in return..... People like you sicken me and deserve to be put in the same hole you are trying to put these dogs in. Your really lucky we will never run into each other because i'd show you just how loyal these dogs can be!!!!!!!!!!
Darian b

Sacramento, CA

#1443 Sep 10, 2014
Joe Chit wrote:
Pit Bulls should be shot.
you should be shot and burried by my pitbull!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dogs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a female boxer to breed my 2 male b... (Aug '11) 15 hr Royalness1 52
News Family dog bites police officer who then calms ... Aug 18 Go Blue Forever 1
My dog won't eat. I need advice. HELP!! (Jan '07) Aug 17 Maria 258
Right Then! All PIT-BULL haters come here and t... (Nov '08) Aug 17 john34 704
Can a spayed female dog produce milk ? (Jan '10) Jul '15 Mslvrfx 22
News Free rabies shots for dogs, cats set for Friday (Feb '10) Jul '15 Maria 25
News Actress faces charges over dog scandal Jul '15 Van 1
More from around the web