Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

pit bull lover wrote:
Joe dumbfu@k should be shot!
Yes I can see you suffer from Pit Bull denial. So Pit Bull lover, do you have sex with your dog?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I can see you suffer from Pit Bull denial. So Pit Bull lover, do you have sex with your dog?
If you want to dislike pit bulls, it is your right to publicly express it. These comments, however, are grossly over the top. BTW, just between you and me, I would never want a pit bull myself.
pit bull lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

No sugar, I have sex with a man who isn't afraid of a dog.
pit bull lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to dislike pit bulls, it is your right to publicly express it. These comments, however, are grossly over the top. BTW, just between you and me, I would never want a pit bull myself.
This is a RESPECTABLE way to not care for a breed of dog.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

pit bull lover wrote:
No sugar, I have sex with a man who isn't afraid of a dog.
Don't allow your Pit Bull in your bedroom while your having sex. I would hate to hear your boyfriend got a hunk bit out of his ass.
Hannah

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

dave wrote:
lets ban these KILLERS before they maul more of our Children..they are good for nothing except mauling people and kids...david
. Go Jump off a Bridge

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

pit bull lover wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a RESPECTABLE way to not care for a breed of dog.
I don't hate pit bulls as they can be loving pets. I simply would not want to take chances and besides which, I tend to prefer dogs such as shepherds and spitzes. I prefer dogs that are vigilant who will settle down quickly once they realize that somebody who comes to the house is a welcome guest.
Dogs rule

Kyle, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I do agree that they should put down any dogs that maul other animals or people but just because a couple of pit bulls are bad doesn't mean that all pit bulls are bad or just because a couple of cats are fat and lazy doesn't mean all cats are like that. If you remember there was a puppy that raped a little boy and it wasn't a pit bull and I guess because one dog did a bad thing then that means the whole breed should die? It's just stupid to think like that!!! That's like saying, since a couple of Caucasian people are part of the kkk then all caucasian people are part of the kkk, or, a couple of African Americans are part of the new black panthers then they all must be part of that.

See it's just stupid and it's stupid to blame the whole race just because there was a couple of bad apples in the bunch.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Dogs rule wrote:
I do agree that they should put down any dogs that maul other animals or people but just because a couple of pit bulls are bad doesn't mean that all pit bulls are bad or just because a couple of cats are fat and lazy doesn't mean all cats are like that. If you remember there was a puppy that raped a little boy and it wasn't a pit bull and I guess because one dog did a bad thing then that means the whole breed should die? It's just stupid to think like that!!! That's like saying, since a couple of Caucasian people are part of the kkk then all caucasian people are part of the kkk, or, a couple of African Americans are part of the new black panthers then they all must be part of that.
See it's just stupid and it's stupid to blame the whole race just because there was a couple of bad apples in the bunch.
I will not suggest banning pit bulls any more than I would want to ban all firearms. However, pit bulls are implicated in a disproportionate number of attacks and like a firearm, one ought to consider the risks before betting one. Be advised that many insurance companies will either restrict or refuse to cover claims against a homeowner's policy resulting from pit bull attacks.
Dogs rule

Kyle, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I do agree with that but it's the person that owns the dog. If you go down to the ghetto of any city then you will see these vicious dogs but it's the owners fault because there making those dogs fight or worse and it's the same thing with firearms and it all comes down to the person with the gun. There are people out there that will use that gun to shoot innocent people but that doesn't mean they should ban gun they should just punish the person.

It doesn't matter what breed a dog is because if that dog was brought up to kill and fight then that dog is going to kill or fight.
My grandma who is 78(I'm 25) she has a huge Rottweiler but never once did he attack her or any person or any other animal and that's because she brought him up right. They recently bought a kitten and they were afraid of how he was going to react because they thought he was going to kill it and that very same week they saw him sleeping with that cat.

She disciplined him and showed him what was right and what was wrong ever since he was a puppy and now he doesn't have problems.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Dogs rule wrote:
I do agree with that but it's the person that owns the dog. If you go down to the ghetto of any city then you will see these vicious dogs but it's the owners fault because there making those dogs fight or worse and it's the same thing with firearms and it all comes down to the person with the gun. There are people out there that will use that gun to shoot innocent people but that doesn't mean they should ban gun they should just punish the person.
It doesn't matter what breed a dog is because if that dog was brought up to kill and fight then that dog is going to kill or fight.
My grandma who is 78(I'm 25) she has a huge Rottweiler but never once did he attack her or any person or any other animal and that's because she brought him up right. They recently bought a kitten and they were afraid of how he was going to react because they thought he was going to kill it and that very same week they saw him sleeping with that cat.
She disciplined him and showed him what was right and what was wrong ever since he was a puppy and now he doesn't have problems.
Upbringing is important, but there have been cases where previously good dogs have gone bad in spite of their upbringing.
Dogs rule

Kyle, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Yeah that's true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,361 - 1,374 of1,374
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dogs Discussions

Search the Dogs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Fri Dog Lover 44
Shelter pet program featured at upcoming Garden... Jul 5 Linda Mitchell 1
Looking for small breed puppies in Pickens Coun... Jul 3 Janis64 2
LETTER: Keep your dogs out of stores Jun 26 Practical Polly 14
Distressed Angus resident searching for family ... Jun 22 sad 1
Looking for a female boxer to breed my 2 male b... (Aug '11) Jun 20 alex Villanueva 43
A Community View Regarding Pets Jun 16 Lowndes County Georgia 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••