National Animal Control Appreciation Week April 7-13

Apr 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Texas e-News

Jimmy Gilbert has served as Animal Control Officer for the City of Bonham for the past 17 years after serving the City of Savoy for a year.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
Nimrod

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

This must be the reason I caught Jimmy "petting his puppy" back behind the city offices.
Pete

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

these two guys are a credit to the department. We had homeless cats that were a nuisance. They hung out and smoked in Powder Creek Park. They would litter, and drink, and get out of control. Thankfully, Jimmy managed to find them all a good home.... then he ate them.
Pete 2

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I hope Freddie gets that stick out of his butt. He appears to obviously be in pain.
Smalley

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Did Tabitha Caplinger go to jail yet? How about Jimmy?
Critter Catcher

Denison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

He left his door open at kwik chek this morning on 121. After watching him get his big gulp soda, the police put out a apb about a unruly Chihuahua on the square that had some city officials in the tree. One reporter says he heard, "oh, what will we do." Then the heavenly cry rang out.....call the "animal control guy" Jimmy will know what to do... He sprang into action, even left his truck running at kwik chek for a quick escape. He took the Chihuahua out with a swift shot of an tranquilizer gun and SAVED THE DAY!! The city officials have named today Jimmy Gilbert day while giving him a key to the city!! God Bless the ANIMAL CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••