Valerie

Magnolia, DE

#1 May 22, 2013
I have a Yorkie that is 7 yrs old! She has been treated for Lyme dis. She is in kidney failure and we have been fighting it with all we have. She is a tough lil thing but I fear we are losing her. She is up to getting subcutaneous fluids 3 x a week. Some days she eats and even plays. She has been shaking almost stumbling, not the same as when she is cold. Today we are back to the lameness. Does anyone have ant ideas? Her name is Kissa and she is the sweetest dog, hence the name. Believe me she has the best treatment and we have spent a small fortune in the last 18 months. I just want to know if anyone else has had to deal with these same symptoms. The vet doesn't seem to know what is causing her to tremor like she does? Thanks for any advice Val

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dogs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rotterman puppies for sale (Nov '08) Feb 27 ggsuave 78
Water Bottles for Dogs Feb 23 jstrong196 1
Beady started a dog sex cult (May '14) Feb 17 jesage 2
Experimenting On Dogs “The Lazarus Effect” (Doe... Feb 14 Humane Being 1
How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Feb 10 kelshigs 51
Two teacup yorkie pupies for sale $150 (Apr '12) Feb 5 ana 7
Looking for a female boxer to breed my 2 male b... (Aug '11) Jan '15 tazgurl78 46
More from around the web