jackie

Marystown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

my 4 year old female part chiuwawa is not eating for almost 3 weeks now and she has no energy what so ever she seems to have very strong urine,however she is drinking water she lays around all day and has no energy please someone let me know what could be wrong
tracy poole

Mozambique

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

my 9 week jack russell puppy dosent get the idea of eating and is so hard to feed, tried puppy kibble, tried the kibble with mince, tried soaking so was soft, tried scrambled eggs, tried blending kibble to powder, not trying chicken and rice still a problem she doesn't even get excited about dinner times when the other 4 i have ( a Great dane, a Jack Russell, and 2 street dogs ) get very excited 'Any ideas????

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

tracy poole wrote:
my 9 week jack russell puppy dosent get the idea of eating and is so hard to feed, tried puppy kibble, tried the kibble with mince, tried soaking so was soft, tried scrambled eggs, tried blending kibble to powder, not trying chicken and rice still a problem she doesn't even get excited about dinner times when the other 4 i have ( a Great dane, a Jack Russell, and 2 street dogs ) get very excited 'Any ideas????
See a vet. Nobody here is qualified to make a determination what is wrong.
tracy poole

Maputo, Mozambique

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

kookboy wrote:
Get back to the vet or another one and make them understand the seriousness of the situation. Don't wait.
sadly the nearest vet here is over 500km away but i did cook some mince today and mixed some with the ground up puppy kibble and she did eat about a tablespoon full
tracy poole

Maputo, Mozambique

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>See a vet. Nobody here is qualified to make a determination what is wrong.
thankfully she did eat about a tablespoon of mince withe powdered puppy kibble today and a bit of Hake fish. if she had no energy i think we would have driven the 500km to the nearest vets but she is so full of herself .... i think maybe she wants to be a model and stay a size 0 LOL..

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

tracy poole wrote:
<quoted text>
thankfully she did eat about a tablespoon of mince withe powdered puppy kibble today and a bit of Hake fish. if she had no energy i think we would have driven the 500km to the nearest vets but she is so full of herself .... i think maybe she wants to be a model and stay a size 0 LOL..
Hopefully, a change in the menu is all the puppy needs.
karl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

im a bit worred my dog has lost lots off wait ive tryed feeding her 4 times a day her nose is try no very try
fame

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

can your dog can teach you how to dougie? haha:D
Jeff Smith

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Here is some info on the America Pitbul Terrier.

http://www.dogblogpedia.com/the-loyal-working...
Spoiled Me

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Hello I'm 12 &
I have a dog and he is a chihuahua. He hasn't been eating , and I'm worried Becuase it's been a couple of days. My neighbor has a big female dog. My dog " Oreo " humps the fence. When I take him out to pee he always looks of she's there. But she hasn't been out in awile. Could it be her that's making my dog not eat. I really need some help. But when I bring him in the house he's always smelling. I know he doesn't need to go pee Becuase I just brought him in. Does he want to eat human food or what?
Please HELP!!!!!
jez

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

i have to bitches kylie and zara.zara is the daughter of kylie,she is the one that has stopped eating she gose in the garden just sits with her head down as if she is cowering.i know there is something wrong cos when you go to put the lead on her she's very lively but today shes totaly different.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

jez wrote:
i have to bitches kylie and zara.zara is the daughter of kylie,she is the one that has stopped eating she gose in the garden just sits with her head down as if she is cowering.i know there is something wrong cos when you go to put the lead on her she's very lively but today shes totaly different.
Go take the dog to a vet. Only a vet is qualified to make a diagnosis of the problem and I wish you the best.
Skinny Chihuahua

Lincoln, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I have a 6 year old nervous Chihuahua who has stopped eating. She usually picks at her kibble and eats 1/4 cup a day, but now her appetite has really diminished. I feed her the pink puppy IAMS that has extra fat as she is so skinny. What should I do? PS- its not her teeth-had them cleaned last year.
HELP!
jenny

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

dog need b-vitamin . go to a vet

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Why do I get the feeling that some of these "emergencies" are nothing more than crank posts?
Alaina M

Moosic, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hi, I have a 8 year old doxin she won't even sniff her food. What do I do? Now I could start to see her ribs!!
Alaina M

Moosic, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

My doxin won't eat it has been going on for about 4 days
mish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

My dog will not eat he's 8 moths old an use to have a big aptite an he won't eat a thing I have to give him walter in a tube. He has been in the vets an been giveing the all clear four parvo. And he's not his self just lies around all day. can I give him baby milk or wot could I do to get his strenth up
Lizzie

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

oh men, my dog got the same problem, what can I do, I gave him many kinds of food but he didn't eat. I'm worried about him, he didn't eat 2 days, I took him to vet, the doctor said that I had to let him hungry, after he feel hungry and he will eat.
Rod

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

My dog is 5mths and he stop eating and hasn't been around any other dogs! Can someone give me some advice! I changed food brand's and feeding time! He is not playing he is acting so weak

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••