Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2012
MJane1031 wrote:
Wow, real mature...
Thank you, I thought so too.
pit bull lover

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2012
This guy is a simple minded idiot who just talks out of their ass. Oh wait I'm sorry, that's his face. He's mad at pits because they have bigger dicks.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 8, 2012
pit bull lover wrote:
This guy is a simple minded idiot who just talks out of their ass. Oh wait I'm sorry, that's his face. He's mad at pits because they have bigger dicks.
Does your dog have as big as mouth as you do? Woof Woof
pit bull lover

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2012
Actually, all 4 of my pits have bigger mouths than me. I am a small woman, maybe if I weighed 200 lbs my dogs and I would all have large mouths. Since I only weigh about half of that, our mouths do not match.
I'm still 100% sure that my chihuahua has a bigger dick than you though.
gRace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#9 Apr 12, 2012
No dog should be shot ..
only today 'here' 6 old greyhounds
were found shot dead and thrown in a pit=

what a waste
what a shame.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2012
gRace Nerissa wrote:
No dog should be shot ..
only today 'here' 6 old greyhounds
were found shot dead and thrown in a pit=
what a waste
what a shame.
What do you want to do? You think they should have been put in some kind of an old age home for dogs? Maybe they should have been taken to a shelter where they could be put down. Aw Bullshit, shoot em throw em in a hole and puff, dog gone. Save the county money and have a tasty doggie dinner for the Buzzards.
pit bull lover

United States

#12 Apr 14, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to do? You think they should have been put in some kind of an old age home for dogs? Maybe they should have been taken to a shelter where they could be put down. Aw Bullshit, shoot em throw em in a hole and puff, dog gone. Save the county money and have a tasty doggie dinner for the Buzzards.
Yep, any guy who doesn't like dogs, isn't a MAN.
You have something wrong with you, I hope to God you do not have a child that gets sick and possibly terminally ill, we see how you would take care of that problem.
(Not that ANY woman would have sex with you, and let's face it, any guy that hasn't been sucked or fuŠked so good his toes curl is bound to be bitter).

It definitely is little dick syndrome for you. Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2012
Girl hospitalised after dog attack
Goya Dmytryshchak
April 21, 2012 - 6:01PM
Read later
A FIVE-year-old girl is in hospital after being attacked by a dog at Hadfield in Melbourne's north just before 4pm.

Ambulance Victoria spokesman Ray Rowe said paramedics attending the Bond Street home found the girl with lacerations to her upper body, apparently inflicted as the dog tried to pull her to the ground.

She was taken to the Royal Children's Hospital in a stable condition.

Police have seized the dog, believed to be a pit bull mastiff cross.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/girl-hospit ...
pit bull lover

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2012
And where were her parents? Another child attacked because the parents don't know how to be responsible.
I can't read the article, says page not found.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 22, 2012
pit bull lover wrote:
And where were her parents? Another child attacked because the parents don't know how to be responsible.
Where were the dogs owner?

Location hidden

#17 Apr 22, 2012
pit bull lover wrote:
Another dog allowed to run loose. Where were the dogs owner. You can't blame the little girl. These are the kind of dogs I like to shoot.
pit bull lover

Marshall, TX

#18 Apr 30, 2012
I don't care where the dogs owners were. Yes if the dog has owners they should be watching it but I'm sorry that the childs parents should be watching the child more closely than anything!
My child gets watched every second!

Location hidden

#19 May 1, 2012
pit bull lover wrote:
I don't care where the dogs owners were. Yes if the dog has owners they should be watching it but I'm sorry that the childs parents should be watching the child more closely than anything!
My child gets watched every second!
Just like always you have your head stuck in your ass. It's never the stupid dogs fault. Blame everything but the dog.
dog lover

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Oct 20, 2012
Shut the he'll up Joe no one wants to hear your bull shit
huh

Douglas, Jersey

#23 Oct 21, 2012
why shot a dog
Jeff Smith

Miami, FL

#24 Dec 6, 2012
It's a tough call, it would depend on the situation at hand.

BTW here is a great dog site for dog lover.

http://www.dogblogpedia.com/images-gallery

Location hidden

#25 Feb 4, 2013
It's been a long time since anyone has said anything nice about those stupid Pit Bulls.
Mr America

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Feb 10, 2013
Pit bulls are for insecure fruit loops who enjoy looking at dog dick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dogs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police constables thanked for rescuing pet dog ... Dec 22 seems a story mis... 1
My dog had puppies a week ago and she is non-st... (Nov '07) Dec 14 Jada fowler 7
Looking for a female boxer to breed my 2 male b... (Aug '11) Dec 7 ulucio86 45
Tips To Make Your Pet Dog Happy When You Go Tri... Nov '14 Tycoon 1
Are English Bulldogs dangerous? (Nov '08) Nov '14 john 51
European vets were caught on camera creating fa... Nov '14 NoT CooL 1
cream white pug puppies for sale Nov '14 herps 1
More from around the web