Volunteers in China say they rescued ...

Volunteers in China say they rescued 900 dogs from cramped truck after online posting

There are 1 comment on the Canada.com story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Volunteers in China say they rescued 900 dogs from cramped truck after online posting. In it, Canada.com reports that:

BEIJING, China - The head of an animal rescue centre in China said Sunday that volunteers have rescued about 900 dogs that were being transported in poor conditions in a truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Fight for Animal Cruelty

Monticello, IN

#1 Mar 5, 2013
A massive rescue effort is taking place in China right now!Please follow and share! We need your support and help!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fight-for-Anima...
PLEASE, this is very URGENT! Brave Chinese volunteers are doing everything they can trying to save lives of 3000+ dogs in 3 different locations RIGHT NOW!!! PLEASE, we need your support, your voice and your help!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dogs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE Healthy Dog Treats! Jun 30 Dimplez1 1
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) Jun 26 echo 943
Right Then! All PIT-BULL haters come here and t... (Nov '08) Jun 26 Go Blue Forever 701
My dog won't eat. I need advice. HELP!! (Jan '07) Jun 19 Go Blue Forever 256
My dog had puppies a week ago and she is non-st... (Nov '07) Jun 6 Glowwers 9
News Independent Shar-Pei make loyal pets, owners say (Nov '08) May '15 sastuto 19
looking for small male chihuahua to breed or buy (Jan '12) May '15 lovebythem 16
More from around the web