Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence

Nov 8, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 120

In the UK a Muslim taxi driver recently refused to give a lift to a disabled woman's dog , alleging that it broke the rules of Ramadan.

Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#82 Nov 22, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue about your knowledge mate, after all, I don't know you personally. I also never pick on people for their spelling etc unless I feel the need to take the micky or make a point.
taking the pizz is fun.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#83 Nov 22, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>I am using a tablet but there is an auto spell corrector but it is American spelling so it is annoying, and it changes things after l have quickly read them then when l look after posting, it's not as l want it sometimes! Also, anyone can make a typo or a genuine spelling error. It can't be turned off! I was not boasting about my qualifications just standing up to impudent Egyptian lad!
Fair enough.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#84 Nov 23, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharmouta mock poor people?????
The day will come when you filthy canadians run life worst than somalians
F@ck off and get back on your rickshaw you filthy beggar! muslims are not part of the human race.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#85 Nov 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get snow yet? We have snow. I'm not ready to start this. It's too early.
No snow here yet, just a few flurries. Can't wait to go skiing and snowmobiling! We have some nice trails out here.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#86 Nov 23, 2013
george whyte wrote:
EUROPE: Muslims declare ‘jihad’ on all dogs
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/02/02/euro...
Any filthy dirty muslim scum ever touches my dog, he'll get shot right in the balls!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#87 Nov 23, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs have been with humans for at least 100,000 years. Mohammed was just afraid of them I bet.
Dogs can sense evil and that filthy pedophile mohammed(dog sh@t be upon him) knew it, so that's why he ordered all dogs to be destroyed.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#88 Nov 24, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
F@ck off and get back on your rickshaw you filthy beggar! muslims are not part of the human race.
Pigs like you will be non existent on future

for those who dying of poverty,their rights will be brought back from pigs like your type
george whyte

Immingham, UK

#89 Nov 24, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs like you will be non existent on future
for those who dying of poverty,their rights will be brought back from pigs like your type
is your government still starving the palis...

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#90 Nov 26, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs like you will be non existent on future
for those who dying of poverty,their rights will be brought back from pigs like your type
Better to be a Pig than a filthy smelly ignorant muslim. Pigs are intelligent animals.
Beady is a Rock Spider

Australia

#91 Jan 30, 2014
Beady ain't Muslim but he still roots dogs
peace

Ashburn, VA

#92 Jan 30, 2014
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred is something ok against the hypocrites and cheaters who misguide people
inshallah, in few years its me who will destroy those western gangs
Goodluck with that, heaven is yours after you've finished destroying them, congratulations in advance
peace

Ashburn, VA

#93 Jan 30, 2014
Rin wrote:
Wow......
Do you guys ever stop??
All this American/Middle Eastern, Christian/Islamic stuff has got to end.
Give it up.
No god, however powerful they are, would want you wasting your lives fighting for righteousness sake. They would rather you fight against the forces trying to destroy the world He/She/It created. Fight against the basic injustices. Save your energy, stop yelling at each other about who's right and who's wrong and which god exists and which god doesn't. There are things happening RIGHT NOW all over the world that have NOTHING to do with this bickering that you could help with if you would only look away from each other and look around you.
All of this is completely off the topic. We came here to talk about animal rights, yes? Because if you really want to get in to it, pretty much every religion in the world has done horrific things to animals and people, things much worse than not letting them in a cab. All you people preaching that Muslims and Muslim nations are primitive and downtrodden....do you have any idea what goes on, what is perpetrated by your own people in your own back yards?? Muslim nations are no worse than any other. Muslims kill dogs, do they? Well Westerners kill cows and chickens and fish and sheep and pigs.... They slam baby pigs to the ground and crush their skulls in when they don't need them for the meat trade. They keep cows pregnant and overweight to continually produce milk all year round, rip their babies from them less than 24 hours after birth only to put them in a small crate in which they can't move so that when they're taken out months later their muscles never developed and they can't move. We boil chickens alive. They scream, you know....
There's plenty, PLENTY of evidence to suggest that Western nations are as vile to their animals and to their people as those of the East. Human nature is not dependent upon religion, and a true god will not discriminate. A true god will not provide abstract rules and rituals to live your life by "or else". A true god cares about compassion and kindness and generosity, and a fearless spirit that will hold steady FOR COMPASSION AND KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY AND LOVE, not for "his word".
This whole thing is ridiculous. Get back on topic people, this hatred is toxic.
Rightly said, i wish every human could sound and think the way you do, this world would be close to being paradise

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#94 Jan 30, 2014
Rin wrote:
A true god cares about compassion and kindness and generosity, and a fearless spirit that will hold steady FOR COMPASSION AND KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY AND LOVE, not for "his word".
This whole thing is ridiculous. Get back on topic people, this hatred is toxic.
If there is a God, there is no way to know what he would care about. Just because these things are valuable to you does not mean that a supreme being would value them. In fact, if God does exist, he seems to value suffering and competition. Virtually all animals die a slow and painful death. If there is a God, compassion is the last thing on his mind. If he valued these things, he would have created a world where these things were valuable and useful for survival.

Judged:

206

206

206

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#95 Feb 18, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a God, there is no way to know what he would care about. Just because these things are valuable to you does not mean that a supreme being would value them. In fact, if God does exist, he seems to value suffering and competition. Virtually all animals die a slow and painful death. If there is a God, compassion is the last thing on his mind. If he valued these things, he would have created a world where these things were valuable and useful for survival.
Hey cumbcuket! Long time no see. So when you are wiping the shit from your retards do you get a hard on? Maybe do a little sumpin sumpin about it? Yeh you sick fcuk!

Judged:

207

207

207

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#96 Feb 18, 2014
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cumbcuket! Long time no see. So when you are wiping the shit from your retards do you get a hard on? Maybe do a little sumpin sumpin about it? Yeh you sick fcuk!
I don't know why you get your jollies by making fun of special needs children. And for the record, I am a clinical supervisor. If a child writes on the wall with his own feces, I wouldn't be the one to clean it up. That would be the parent or his teacher. I would attempt to figure out what he got out of writing on the wall and then teach the child to find a better way to get that need met. While you are making fun of those who were born with a disability, I am busy teaching them the necessary skills for them to live a more fulfilling life. I sincerely wish you were a kind and compassionate person. Where did you parents go wrong?

Judged:

212

212

212

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97 Feb 18, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you get your jollies by making fun of special needs children. And for the record, I am a clinical supervisor. If a child writes on the wall with his own feces, I wouldn't be the one to clean it up. That would be the parent or his teacher. I would attempt to figure out what he got out of writing on the wall and then teach the child to find a better way to get that need met. While you are making fun of those who were born with a disability, I am busy teaching them the necessary skills for them to live a more fulfilling life. I sincerely wish you were a kind and compassionate person. Where did you parents go wrong?
With your sickening attitude toward animals, I could ask you the same question.

Judged:

210

210

210

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#98 Feb 18, 2014
I am doing my part to make the world a better place by helping people with special needs. You make fun of people with disabilities. I wish you were a more caring and compassionate human.

Judged:

210

210

210

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#100 Feb 23, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
I am doing my part to make the world a better place by helping people with special needs. You make fun of people with disabilities. I wish you were a more caring and compassionate human.
t- Ido not make fun of people with disabilities. I make fun of you.

1st- You should never be around children in any capacity. I fear for them.

2nd- I do not make fun of people with disabilities. I make fun of you. Sociopathy is not a mental illness in my society. You know what evil you are doing.

Judged:

210

210

210

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#101 Feb 23, 2014
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>t- Ido not make fun of people with disabilities. I make fun of you.
1st- You should never be around children in any capacity. I fear for them.
2nd- I do not make fun of people with disabilities. I make fun of you. Sociopathy is not a mental illness in my society. You know what evil you are doing.
Why would you fear for them. Because I don't believe that harming animals should result in jail time? Because I correctly point out that there is not scientific research to show that animal abuse leads to human abuse? Looking at those 2 things and reaching the conclusions you reach demonstrate how far your "logic" is from reality. I also feel bad for you because you scoff at children with special needs. It really doesn't make you look good to anyone with a shred of decency.

Judged:

211

211

211

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#102 Feb 25, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you fear for them. Because I don't believe that harming animals should result in jail time? Because I correctly point out that there is not scientific research to show that animal abuse leads to human abuse? Looking at those 2 things and reaching the conclusions you reach demonstrate how far your "logic" is from reality. I also feel bad for you because you scoff at children with special needs. It really doesn't make you look good to anyone with a shred of decency.
Decency is beyond your comprehension. Again, I fear for the children.

Judged:

212

212

212

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dogs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your favorite dog to shoot? (Apr '12) Thu Joe Chit 24
Right Then! All PIT-BULL haters come here and t... (Nov '08) Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 689
China volunteers rescue 900 dogs in cramped truck (Mar '13) Sep 13 Go Blue Forever 3
purebread pittwieler pups 4 sale Sep 1 Timbo kennels 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
i demand a circle of 3 ft in radius around me Aug 22 god 1
pit bulls are illegal in england Aug 22 god 1
•••

Dogs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••