My cat keeps getting thinner!!! what do i do!?

Posted in the Cats Forum

Since: Sep 12

Portland, OR

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Firstly, mind you, I was wanting to give my cat away to good people.... but everyone says "no" when I want to go to the "wanna-be owners" house.... so I know my cat will have a good life. They always say its not a good idea.... but don't I have a right to know if my cat will or wont be better off without me????? I wanna know (get a feel of) the person who's going to take him and where they live.... but no one wants to comply with my little request.

Questions

1.) My cat Spooky is... human yrs is like 2?? He looks like a teenager. Lols. Anyhow, he's super skinny, I have small hands and his tummy fits in my hands when I cup them around his middle.. he doesn't look thin, cause if hair is long and makes him look fluffy... but I can feel his bones.. they poke out. I tried giving him tuna mixed with cat food and tried Turkey and Ham..... but he only hate the tuna mix.... today he hasn't aren't anything... I'm worried.... and the worst part is I don't have the money to go to a vet... well I do but my mean cousin forces me to give it to her.(Cause she's lazy and won't work and wants everyone else to pay the bills.....)
Can someone help me?

2.) Everytime my kitten Oreo lays out to have me rub his tummy, he always gasses up... all the time. The whole time I rub his tummy he's killing my nose.

3.) Not to be disgusting or rude... but I think I inadvertently made a stray cat.... secrete... I think that's how you spell it... I was scratchy him and he started acting weird... like when you scratch a dog and their leg twitches and they're head goes all over the place.. well the cat did the same thing kinda... he started humping the air.. and I thought of dogs and their legs and humans how when they get the right spot scratched or when they have a massage they moan........ so I didn't think much of it... then he.... "let go" and yeeeeah..... now he follows me everywhere. Anytime he sees me he rubs my legs and sticks his butt up.... how do I make him stop without hurting him?
stupid cats

Stanton, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
shoot him.....
FookCatHaters

Sparta, WI

#3 Sep 12, 2012
stupid cats wrote:
shoot him.....
Let's all hope that your doctor invokes the same treatment for you the next time you get sick, moron.
stupid cats

Stanton, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
hey its a piece of sh;t cat...
FookCatHaters

Sparta, WI

#5 Sep 12, 2012
stupid cats wrote:
hey its a piece of sh;t cat...
You are a PoS sub-human thug.
Izzy

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#6 Nov 18, 2012
I think you should ask your vet as this behavior is... Awkward. And try petting him on his head or stroking his back to make him used to that. Also when he does the same thing again. Just scold.him so it is like a restriction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio couple battling chronic illnesses commit s... 48 min DON W SOUTH 6
Why would a cat not retaliate against a child? Apr 20 Yes 2
Help- my cat is getting so skinny . HE IS ALL B... (Jul '07) Apr 18 Deb 355
New Zealand's import ban (May '10) Apr 4 desserteer 35
Laser Declawing...Better? (Jan '07) Mar '15 WickedFelineLover 592
i love cats <3<3<3 (Sep '14) Feb '15 WilliamLion 2
Female cat peeing everywhere but in litter (Nov '06) Jan '15 Zach 545
More from around the web