Do You Protect Your Pet The Way They ...

Do You Protect Your Pet The Way They Protect You?

Posted in the Cats Forum

“Women (and cats) of WoW unite!”

Since: Jul 07

San Diego, but now: The Woods

#2 May 16, 2012
Smart911 wrote:
Hi everyone!
Pets offer a special dynamic to most families. They give unconditional love, have a sixth sense when something is wrong, wonít leave your side if you are sick or sad, and will always be happy to see you. In fact they may be the only family member who displays all of these characteristics constantly.
At Smart911, we know that pet owners take their animal friends very seriously and itís no surprise that people are eager to create their Safety Profile to include pet information, after all, you want all members of your family to be protected in an emergency, right?
http://blog.smart911.com/post/22714517268/do-...
Best regards,
Ev
Though it's not yet available in my area I intend to use it when it is. Pets do give us so much and emergency responders understand how they are a part of people's families. Many will even use resuscitation techniques on family pets in the event of a fire. So glad Smart911 allows information on pets to be entered along with our own.

I like that it's a free service paid for by existing 911 fees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My sick 9 year old cat Thu Romeo4 1
Cat Lovers (Aug '07) Jul 13 Kelly Joanne Cannon 4,410
Help- my cat is getting so skinny . HE IS ALL B... (Jul '07) Jul 12 Norskejente 359
i love cats <3<3<3 (Sep '14) Jul 6 Kelly Joanne Cannon 3
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) Jun '15 echo 943
my cat and giardia Jun '15 koogrrtht 1
News Pimp my pet: Colourful cartoon scenes painted o... Jun '15 BENQQ 1
More from around the web