Bottle Baby Raccoons For Sale

Posted in the Pets Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ritty

Dallas, TX

#1 May 11, 2012
babie racoons two left male and female eating good on bottle ready to go to new home Contact us via email: edimo.loiuse@yahoo.com
Stan

Panorama City, CA

#2 May 11, 2012
Ritty wrote:
babie racoons two left male and female eating good on bottle ready to go to new home Contact us via email: edimo.loiuse@yahoo.com
OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO RACCOON!

edimo.loiuse@yahoo.com also known as IDIOT is an exceptionally stupid piece of excrement scammer located in, where else, CAMEROON AFRICA.

Here's how this ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM works:

This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the raccoon’s shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the raccoons but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Then the scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the raccoon has been supposedly shipped.

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMER MAGGOTS ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this CAMEROON PET SCAM.
eduardo

Dallas, TX

#3 May 12, 2012
Put pictures of them
Terri

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
Ritty wrote:
would live to purchase a female. I have a class 3 permit
Stan

Panorama City, CA

#8 May 30, 2012
Terri wrote:
<quoted text> would live to purchase a female. I have a class 3 permit
Terri,

What is it going to take for you to understand THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO RACCOON!

THIS CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Do yourself a favor and research this CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM before you send your money to Africa for a raccoon that doesn't exist!
Taylor

Hays, KS

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Ritty wrote:
very interested reply price to Taylor67637@yahoo.com
Hilder

Gisborne, Australia

#10 Jun 12, 2012
please Stan stop this usa seller he is not from Cameroon i just bought mind from him am it arrive safely stop talk bad against him.Better get a job to do
Stan

Panorama City, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Hilder wrote:
please Stan stop this usa seller he is not from Cameroon i just bought mind from him am it arrive safely stop talk bad against him.Better get a job to do
Hey Scammer Hilder,

Go away and run your silly little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM elsewhere.

No one here is falling for your ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM anymore.

You are a pathetic fool!
Stan

Panorama City, CA

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Hilder wrote:
"i just bought mind from him am it arrive safely...."

OMG this scammer Hilder is the stupidest pet scammer in the entire country of CAMEROON!

Hilder, you are so stupid he can't even write English!

No wonder you are such a miserable failure as a scammer.
tiger

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2012
i agree with what you are saying,listen to this guy...ITS A SCAM, i was going to buy one but as i was reading the email responses red flags started popping up, like $170 for each raccoon and then in the first email they said $185 covers the cost of the adoption and shipping, ok, $170 covers the adoption and they are going to ship the raccoon for $15. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. TO GET TECHNICAL EVEN $185 TOTAL COST WONT COVER THE SHIPPING FROM AFRICA, dont be fooled.they also dont tell you that any animal that comes from any other country into the united states has to go into quarenteen for atleast 24 hrs or longer, call your airports ans check the prices for shipping and ask about quarenteening, i alreasy have, like they say if you play with fire, your gonna get burned
catherine brown

Durant, OK

#14 Jul 25, 2012
Ritty wrote:
I was wondering if you still got them if so how much a peice.
Stan

Panorama City, CA

#15 Jul 25, 2012
catherine brown wrote:
<quoted text> I was wondering if you still got them if so how much a peice.
Catherine brown,

Are you really this stupid?

If you want to get scammed be sure to contact edimo.loiuse@yahoo.com in Cameroon Africa ASAP.

He will be more than happy to take your money and NOT send you a raccoon.

By the way, in case you can't read, THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO RACCOON!
catherine brown

Durant, OK

#17 Aug 10, 2012
thatasound like the same person that email me they were saying that they can have the baby raccoon delivered to my house from the air port. I wish I couldfind a raccoon somewhere around the southern oklahoma where it be easy to get. I have looked and looked but i found one liscense breeder near by I hope its the really thing. My pet raccoon a had pass away so I am really trying to find another baby to raise and love and be a buddy to so I guess my look is still going in til I can find another baby.
catherine brown

Durant, OK

#18 Aug 31, 2012
does anyone know anything about this address from some use this email address dintioluv@yahoo.com
Manny

Panorama City, CA

#19 Aug 31, 2012
catherine brown wrote:
does anyone know anything about this address from some use this email address dintioluv@yahoo.com
dintioluv@yahoo.com is another pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.
catherine brown

Durant, OK

#20 Sep 1, 2012
I just found out I learn from the hard way I was looking for a baby monkey and they scam me and they said that they are christian people no that is bad when they are pretending to be a christian and do that to people. I was dum but i was trying to find alittle monkey to raise but that did not worked out. one day I hope I can find some one that is honest with me and that I can get a baby monkey to raise.
Stan

Panorama City, CA

#21 Sep 1, 2012
catherine brown wrote:
I just found out I learn from the hard way I was looking for a baby monkey and they scam me and they said that they are christian people no that is bad when they are pretending to be a christian and do that to people. I was dum but i was trying to find alittle monkey to raise but that did not worked out. one day I hope I can find some one that is honest with me and that I can get a baby monkey to raise.
Monkeys cannot be imported into the United States.
catherine brown

Durant, OK

#22 Sep 1, 2012
you know anyone here in us that raises monkeys
catherine brown

Durant, OK

#23 Sep 1, 2012
anyone out there is trying to buy any think off dinitoluv@yahoo.com do not send no money through them cause it is a scam. I was one of there victum.
kristine

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 6, 2012
Ritty wrote:

I would love to buy and take care of them my E-mail is kristinemason24@rocketmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Healthy and gorgeous tiger cubs for sale to exp... (Feb '12) 18 hr Alayham 61
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Tue jade 31
Police constables thanked for rescuing pet dog ... Mon seems a story mis... 1
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Dec 20 Dijon 228
Budweiser Clydesdales coming to Columbus Dec.10... Dec 17 Will Dockery 2
Tips on handling wildcats Dec 16 mexicanbeaner 1
free puppies to good home (Jan '09) Dec 13 liz 579
More from around the web