cute yorkie puppies for free adoption..............

Posted in the Pets Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cute yorkie puppies for

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

yorkies now available for good homes.very cute and lovely.They are the “teacup” Size and they are very sweet and cute! Contact {tracykellyjames@gmail.com} for more photos and details…..
sally

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

looking for a good young yorkie for my grandaughter.
neha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

i am looking for a yorkie because my dad and i want it
Curious

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

I want one
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

cute yorkie puppies for wrote:
yorkies now available for good homes.very cute and lovely.They are the “teacup” Size and they are very sweet and cute! Contact {tracykellyjames@gmail.com} for more photos and details…..
OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY!

tracykellyjames@gmail.com is a well-known idiot pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

Here's how this ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM works:

This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the dog’s shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Then the scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has been supposedly shipped.

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this PET SCAM.
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

sally wrote:

tracykellyjames@gmail.com is a well-known idiot pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the dog’s shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Then the scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has been supposedly shipped.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.

Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

neha wrote:
i am looking for a yorkie because my dad and i want it

Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Curious wrote:
I want one
DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS AD - OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY!

Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

All offers of pets from CAMEROON AFRICA are SCAMS, without exceptions!
Charday

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

are they still available
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Charday wrote:
<quoted text> are they still available
"They" aren't available because "they" don't exist! What is it going to take for you to understand THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY!

This is a well-known pet scam out of CAMEROON AFRICA that is all over the internet.

EMILY

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

I RILLY WANT A CUTE YORKIE BECUSE ITS FOR MEEEEE COOL HU
DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON

Gypsum, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

sally wrote:
DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON. i DID AND FOUND OUT ITS A SCAM!! PLEASE DONT LOOSE ANY MONEY
DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON

Dolores, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

THIS IS SUCH A SCAM PLEASE TELL OTHERS
Kayla

Grinnell, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Have a Yorkie puppiies can I have one

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Hi everyone,

You can find legitimate seller of teacup yorkies online, just be careful with the seller.There are so many BOGUS people however there are also legit ones.

Nayeli madera

Fallon, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

I really want a yorkie I've wanted one sence I was in kindergarten if any one is selling some please give me one I keep begging my mom and she keeps saying ok but she won't give me one (tears) :(
Carlos

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Genuiene teacup size teacup yorkies for free adoption. feel free to contact with me if interested in any of the babies thanks
Manny

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Carlos wrote:
Genuiene teacup size teacup yorkies for free adoption. feel free to contact with me if interested in any of the babies thanks
If you want to get scammed be sure to contact Carlos in CAMEROON AFRICA.
He will be more than happy to take your money and NOT send you a puppy.
BY THE WAY, THERE IS NO PUPPY - THIS IS A SCAM!
Miku

Lincoln Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

my mom wants one, im fine with my puppy we already have.alot of people recommend a animal shealter or a well experienced breeder

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Pets Forum right now

Search the Pets Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) 14 hr KKG 21
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) 19 hr Wanda Morton 133
How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Fri Dog Lover 44
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Thu Bob 212
free kittens Wed shawn 8
Announcing the Opening of Aberdeen Acres Pet Re... Wed Animal Lover 6
Found small dog in Chickasha OK Jul 8 Leslie 2
•••
•••