Lynette Whyte

Glasgow, UK

#701 Jan 10, 2014
Steph wrote:
Please don't buy any thing from a Elise heather Breton she is a scam artist.
horrible woman......
Novel Idea

Naperville, IL

#703 Jan 10, 2014
How about instead of buying dogs, go adopt one.
Heather

Longview, WA

#704 Jan 15, 2014
They are posting to community facebook pages now also. Almost got me. "Mary Diana " had me convinced that it was legit.
Scam Alert

Pomona, CA

#705 Jan 15, 2014
Heather wrote:
They are posting to community facebook pages now also. Almost got me. "Mary Diana " had me convinced that it was legit.
Why does Facebook allow these scammers to post???
brent

Phoenix, AZ

#706 Jan 17, 2014
anyone know if http://b-babies.webs.com/apps/blog/ is a scam?
Scam Alert

Pomona, CA

#708 Jan 17, 2014
brent wrote:
anyone know if http://b-babies.webs.com/apps/blog/ is a scam?
Brent,

Never trust a site that doesn't post a contact number.

All legitimate breeders will include a phone number on their site.
cocoajazzy

Dallas, TX

#709 Jan 19, 2014
Wow! I'm so glad I looked into this before wasting my time and money trying to buy from them. It's true when an offer seems too good to be true it probably is. A lesson to everyone to do your research before buying online.
preslee

Mesa, AZ

#710 Jan 20, 2014
Do not purchase any bulldog puppies from Amanda roses she used the same exact British Cameroon typical pregnancy malaria disease paragraph that was listed here thanks guys you saved me from losing another $500 she is not real never fall for anyone that says that they're all of a sudden in another state for some reason for me I always asked all of their information before they give me mine and I look it up another fake scam artist is under the name of warrian mark he claims to be living in Florida and sounds totally legit but I found his paragraph on here as well talking about how his wife died and he had to move suddenly from Arizona to Florida. little did I know I gave a thousand dollars to some fucking middle eastern indians. after that I started getting calls from Pakistan all and all over the world asking for my money and my information I had to change my phone number and email address. these people are ridiculous its so impossible to get a dog nowadays unless you want to just go to the pound. it's also a bit interesting when their English sounds a little off thats a good indicator as well
Scam Alert

Pomona, CA

#711 Jan 20, 2014
preslee wrote:
Do not purchase any bulldog puppies from Amanda roses she used the same exact British Cameroon typical pregnancy malaria disease paragraph that was listed here thanks guys you saved me from losing another $500 she is not real never fall for anyone that says that they're all of a sudden in another state for some reason for me I always asked all of their information before they give me mine and I look it up another fake scam artist is under the name of warrian mark he claims to be living in Florida and sounds totally legit but I found his paragraph on here as well talking about how his wife died and he had to move suddenly from Arizona to Florida. little did I know I gave a thousand dollars to some fucking middle eastern indians. after that I started getting calls from Pakistan all and all over the world asking for my money and my information I had to change my phone number and email address. these people are ridiculous its so impossible to get a dog nowadays unless you want to just go to the pound. it's also a bit interesting when their English sounds a little off thats a good indicator as well
Please post the email and any other contact info you have for these scammers.

Always Google the email address to see if the seller is legitimate.

Since: Jan 14

Blountsville, AL

#712 Jan 20, 2014
It's getting harder to buy and sell puppies on line because of so many scammers. Even adopting pets can be risky unless you know what to look for. Here is an article that may help http://bamahuskies.com/husky-puppy-for-sale-s...
guest

Houston, TX

#714 Jan 25, 2014
I've been dealing with this person today. Talked to this person by blocked number and its a middle eastern person. I'm law enforcement. I'm sure this person totally shitted when I said the police where outside!!! Hi dear thanks for the mail and at least i am convinced that the babies will be well loved and taken care off.Since i am located in Casper WY and you are located in Texas,we will have to be shipping the babies over to you and the shipping will take 6-7 hours to your location okay.Actually i am not selling these babies but just looking for a good and loving home where they can be loved and taken care of.This is because i just lost a cousin of mine and i will be traveling to Maine Portland for her burial program and while i am away there will be no one to look after the babies so its better i just look for a good and loving home for them.I love these babies so much and i can't stand to see them suffer.
  Also you will be responsible only for the shipping charges which you will be paying it directly to the shipping agency that will be shipping these babies over to you okay.the agency will get in contact you with you once i take the babies to their agency and get them registered under your full names and address.When the agency contacts you they will let you know when and how you will be making the payments and also when the babies will be delivered to your door step okay.Let me know if i should take the babies to the agency and get them registered okay.and with that i need the address(Your full names,address,states,contact numbers) to which you want the babies delivered and also the nearest airport to your location okay.The shipping fee will cost $515 for both puppies to be shipped over to you in Texas.Please dear all i need is just your promise to take good and proper care of these babies because I Love them so much and if i am looking for a good home for them i should definitely do that and not make a wrongdecision.So if you can assure me that you will love and take care of these puppies,to love and care for them as your own kids then i will ship the babies as soon as there is an available flight..

Thanks and my Regards to your Family

Kathryn and Family
fugalicious

Spokane, WA

#715 Jan 26, 2014
Hey look out for someone named seniorita lili. I know real clever... She is a scam artist who just wants your money. My wife and I almost lost 400 bucks.
Scam Aler

Pomona, CA

#716 Jan 26, 2014
fugalicious wrote:
Hey look out for someone named seniorita lili. I know real clever... She is a scam artist who just wants your money. My wife and I almost lost 400 bucks.
Thanks,

Please post the email and contact number any other info you have for the scammer.

Always Google the email address of the person offering puppies to see if any scam warnings come up.
nicole

United States

#718 Feb 4, 2014
I almost got scammed by the french bull dogs. Something smelled fishy so I said I was gonna pass. I found the ad on a local facebook garage sale site. The name listed was Aisha B Williams. The post was then deleted and I couldn't find her profile anymore. But I did find another profile with the same picture and it said she lived in california. The girl I was talking to said she lived in miami. Too fishy for me!
ron

Athol, MA

#719 Feb 5, 2014
i got a english bulldog from a breeder in bellarica mass dog was deaf ,had alot of genetic ear problems.she lied in court under outh what a piece of work she was . amulets bulldogs
ron

Athol, MA

#720 Feb 5, 2014
sorry was on phone i meant eye problems, i put a deposit on pick of litter ,when i went to pick up the dog she told me i had to take the runt or loose my deposit . then after 2 eye surgery, vet said she thinks my dog , is part frenchy, even with akc papers. her ears r strait up and she is tiny
cheryl pike is the worst breeder and the biggest bs person ive seen in a long time ,its sad she sells sickly dog just to make money !!!
Scam Alert

Pomona, CA

#721 Feb 5, 2014
ron wrote:
sorry was on phone i meant eye problems, i put a deposit on pick of litter ,when i went to pick up the dog she told me i had to take the runt or loose my deposit . then after 2 eye surgery, vet said she thinks my dog , is part frenchy, even with akc papers. her ears r strait up and she is tiny
cheryl pike is the worst breeder and the biggest bs person ive seen in a long time ,its sad she sells sickly dog just to make money !!!
Please post on http://www.ripoffreport.com and include the breeder's name and phone number.

Please, everyone, help put these backyard breeders and puppy millers out of business!
cathy

Sunland, CA

#722 Feb 7, 2014
I was scammed by " abulldog.ismypuppy.com " unfortinilty I deposited the $ 600 in his Wells Fargo acct to pay for my puppy including shipping fees. The next day he said he was regression n :(her with the shipping co. The heads up came from "Rocket shipping" that wanted $526 deposit on a climate controlled crate. They said I'd get it back when i pkd up the puppy at the airport less the 26.00. There credit card processing machine is broken so that wanted me to wire them via"Western Union" the money or that wouldn't ship my puppy. That said that are at Pane Airport in Washington State. Pane Airport spokesman said"we don't have a shipping co here nor do we ship animals from this airport"! I told the bull dog breeder what the airport told me. Mr Adams said "I always use this shipper from pane airport... the Bull dog breeder's phone# comes up ohio not Washington State as he said he's located in. I asked him for his address and name. I want to fly up to pick her up. No response after that. I also said if he doesn't send her I'm filling our a police report. Please "Send me my puppy"! Still not a word!:'(
Scam Alert

Pomona, CA

#723 Feb 7, 2014
cathy wrote:
I was scammed by " abulldog.ismypuppy.com " unfortinilty I deposited the $ 600 in his Wells Fargo acct to pay for my puppy including shipping fees. The next day he said he was regression n :(her with the shipping co. The heads up came from "Rocket shipping" that wanted $526 deposit on a climate controlled crate. They said I'd get it back when i pkd up the puppy at the airport less the 26.00. There credit card processing machine is broken so that wanted me to wire them via"Western Union" the money or that wouldn't ship my puppy. That said that are at Pane Airport in Washington State. Pane Airport spokesman said"we don't have a shipping co here nor do we ship animals from this airport"! I told the bull dog breeder what the airport told me. Mr Adams said "I always use this shipper from pane airport... the Bull dog breeder's phone# comes up ohio not Washington State as he said he's located in. I asked him for his address and name. I want to fly up to pick her up. No response after that. I also said if he doesn't send her I'm filling our a police report. Please "Send me my puppy"! Still not a word!:'(
Please understand, THERE IS NO PUPPY - THERE NEVER WAS A PUPPY!

You've been scammed by another pet scammer located in Cameroon Africa.

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer.

NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.
Jessica

Cooperstown, ND

#725 Feb 10, 2014
Point blank, Find a local breeder! Save your money and find a breeder that you can go to. English Bulldogs are not cheap, they almost always require a c section which drives the cost of the puppies up. You can expect to pay around 1,700 to 3,000 for a puppy with papers, a health cert. among other things. Besides, you want to visit the breeder to make sure they are not running a puppy mill, if they say you cant visit, don't buy a puppy from them.... Just saying....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Wed twobears 33
Akc Siberian Husky Puppies (May '13) Feb 23 Stacey 6
angelic yorkies free to good homes (Dec '12) Feb 21 whisperingfawn 21
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Feb 20 anthony kohl 22
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Feb 20 carrie 232
Capybara Male for sale (Apr '12) Feb 16 Ed Wood 23
wanted german shepherd puppy. Feb 15 Charlz5641 1
Baby Egyptian Fruit Bats for sale (Apr '12) Dec '14 Jaybird 54
More from around the web