BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!!

Posted in the Pets Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of656
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pet lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 20, 2009
 
Thanks JWall for posting this to warn people. There are tons of scams google Cameroon Pet Scams. I was lucky enough to read about the petscams going on in cameroon or I would of fell for this. They say if its to good to be real it usually isnt real. But I have had scamers for Parrots, Cockatoos, macaws, african greys, bulldogs, maltease, and Yorkies. But Buyer beware. Thanks JWall!! Have a nice day!
BEWARE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 28, 2009
 
I almost got scammed by this guy! Everything seemed very legit, his site, his references, his photos and everything. Then he asked me to use western union which i REFUSED to do. and he said he needed to send the money to his wife in cameroon. NICE TRY buddy... Thank you so much for posting this information! Otherwise i would have been scammed again!!!!!!!!!!
JennyG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 3, 2009
 
This scam is all over Eastern Canada right now too. If its too good to be true...it usually is! Good luck finding a nice puppy to love :)
Ellie

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 4, 2009
 
their is scammer who will e-mail and tell you they are deaf then they will call you by relay operator , to buy your dog .they will send u a check for way more then you are asking for the dog and they want you to cash the check and pay the person who will be picking up the dog . of course the check look real but it just does not add up I reported it to UPS they were suppost to contact me . they never did . The scammers sent my check by UPS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beware
Stan

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

BEWARE, THIS CAMEROON PET SCAM IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these pet scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more information.

ALL OFFERS OF PETS FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS!
Biby

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah I knew this guy was a scammer as soon as I saw the ad. Don't fall for this! Never ever do business with someone who for one does not even know how to write or spell. Also, never ever do business with someone who takes payments via western union/money gram. Those payments cannot be tracked! Please report these ads when you see them. Oh and if you are doing business with someone on sites like nextdaypets.com verify with a representative that the seller is legit before you do anything...they can check that for you!
anon

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Please beware of local scams also. There are many abusers of animals here. Many puppy mills.
Never buy an animal over the internet!
Always insist on seeing the dog,parents and the place.
Most all abusers for breeding puppies are listed on Pet Finders Etc.
Adopt from your local shelter. Mixed dogs are the best anyway.
Many will say they will meet you somewhere. Always insist on seeing the place.
concerned

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

how can u tell if its a good site and a good owner to buy from? im lookn for a english bulldog puppy for my son!
Ive

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 18, 2009
 
concerned wrote:
how can u tell if its a good site and a good owner to buy from? im lookn for a english bulldog puppy for my son!
Some web sites like nextdaypets.com have chatting available between the buyer and the customer service reps, they can tell you wether the ad u are ansering is legit or not. they can give you names of real breeders.
bealeesbullies

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 18, 2009
 
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
how much r they?
We are asking $1400, but the price is not written in stone. Just give us a call and we can talk about it. You can call any time.
Hello

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 25, 2009
 
concerned wrote:
how can u tell if its a good site and a good owner to buy from? im lookn for a english bulldog puppy for my son!
Always insist on seeing the dog and mother and the whole place. Never meet anyone. Never send pymt. See the dogs first.
Victim

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 25, 2009
 
Ellie wrote:
their is scammer who will e-mail and tell you they are deaf then they will call you by relay operator , to buy your dog .they will send u a check for way more then you are asking for the dog and they want you to cash the check and pay the person who will be picking up the dog . of course the check look real but it just does not add up I reported it to UPS they were suppost to contact me . they never did . The scammers sent my check by UPS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beware
I dealt with this idiot to, he tried to contact me about a Pomeranian puppy, luckily I didnt go for it, turns out they are trying to get puppies to sell to an animal research place in Atlanta Georgia! People please be careful for your sake and the puppies sake. It's best to just sell locally.
Shirley from Connecticut

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 10, 2009
 
I was scammed out of $800 just last week.
I feel so violated. I can't afford to loss that much money but the strange thing is my heart is broken because we fell in love when I seen the picture of this precious (non-existing) pup. It's almost like losing a baby you are trying to adopt. I just feel so sad.
Now as I reflect on the e-mails I recognize many things that should have stopped me from sending any money.
Victim

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 10, 2009
 
Shirley from Connecticut wrote:
I was scammed out of $800 just last week.
I feel so violated. I can't afford to loss that much money but the strange thing is my heart is broken because we fell in love when I seen the picture of this precious (non-existing) pup. It's almost like losing a baby you are trying to adopt. I just feel so sad.
Now as I reflect on the e-mails I recognize many things that should have stopped me from sending any money.
I am so sorry to hear that, it is truly awful. What kind of puppy was it, maybe we can find you another one. This is just very sad, god bless you.
hello

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 25, 2009
 
i was looking for a English bull dog i seen on topics in pets that someone in Lepanto his some is this true i cant fine a phone # for it can someone help me here Thank You!
Scammed by Minn breeder

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 5, 2009
 

Judged:

2

concerned wrote:
how can u tell if its a good site and a good owner to buy from? im lookn for a english bulldog puppy for my son!
Purchased a mini bulldog from BJ Puppies in Minnesota. Verified with vet and Governor of Bulldog Club of America that our dog is not a bulldog. Research shows that Beth Jessen has been kicked out of the AKC for false certification of puppies since 2004. Beware of BJ Puppies aka Beth Jessen aka BJ Bulldogs!
Puppies 4 sale

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Scammed by Minn breeder wrote:
<quoted text>
Purchased a mini bulldog from BJ Puppies in Minnesota. Verified with vet and Governor of Bulldog Club of America that our dog is not a bulldog. Research shows that Beth Jessen has been kicked out of the AKC for false certification of puppies since 2004. Beware of BJ Puppies aka Beth Jessen aka BJ Bulldogs!
omg! that is just horrible, I have been trying to sell some Pomeranian puppies for quite sometime now, I'm just in no position to keep them,I'm not a breeder I bought them and cant keep them now, but I can see why I've had such a hard time selling them now people trying to run scams and doing all this crap people just dont feel safe buying puppies anymore I guess, it is really a shame I never dreamed people could be so awful when it comes to animals.

Since: Oct 09

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 11, 2009
 
Just letting everyone know that web address is no longer active. He is using this email address "ronsabulls@yahoo.com " and the web address is " http://www.mecurybullies.tk " everything about what he is telling people is exactly the same as these other posts. hope this helps
quick draw Mcgraw

Jena, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 12, 2009
 
Tell me about it,I got scammed the other day.A ad read advertising Teacup Great Danes in which i have been looking for forever.I sent $600 to an address they requested.In return i received calico cat with distemper.Beware
Sue

Huntingdon Valley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 12, 2009
 
Puppies 4 sale wrote:
<quoted text>omg! that is just horrible, I have been trying to sell some Pomeranian puppies for quite sometime now, I'm just in no position to keep them,I'm not a breeder I bought them and cant keep them now, but I can see why I've had such a hard time selling them now people trying to run scams and doing all this crap people just dont feel safe buying puppies anymore I guess, it is really a shame I never dreamed people could be so awful when it comes to animals.
oh my gosh you bought puppies from someone else and you are selling them as a breeder? if i buy from a breeder he/she better have proof that they ARE the breeder not bought from soneone else. how cruel can you get

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of656
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pets Forum right now

Search the Pets Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lucy Lou Cross 9 hr ABarnett83 1
Healthy and gorgeous tiger cubs for sale to exp... (Feb '12) 10 hr Scam Alert 56
Free rabbit to good home (Mar '10) Sat debora krigner 36
2 free 12 week old black kittens (Jun '13) Apr 18 Alyssa 2
Peaceful protest set for March 29 in memory of ... Apr 16 Bark Bark 11
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Apr 14 Scam Alert 194
Teacup Yorkie Puppies for Adoption Apr 12 Scam Alert 16
•••
•••
•••
•••