Chimps Treated Fairly, But Do They Kn...

Chimps Treated Fairly, But Do They Know It?

There are 6 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Chimps Treated Fairly, But Do They Know It?. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

A Washington state man funds his own chimpanzee sanctuary, joining scores of animal rights activists who feel that chimps deserve human rights, despite studies questioning whether chimps understand fairness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Joan

Lenni, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2008
Chimps are the future! Sanctuaries are an essential part!
Owen

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2008
Tthat is a weird story.
Ronda

Richland, WA

#3 Sep 23, 2008
The sanctuaries are dedicated to establishing peace between the human species and all the other members of creation. Obviously there is a need to expand our circle of compassion to all creatures including humans! Sanctuaries keep apes from exploitation and abuse, help protect free-living chimpanzees from extinction, help to educate the general public about the dire plight of chimpanzees and our responsibility to help them, and to work toward the day when our fellow apes will take their rightful place in our society's laws. Protection, activism, education and research are integral parts!
Tyrisha

Guelph, Canada

#4 Oct 21, 2008
i think chimps are cute .
Robin

Calgary, Canada

#5 Aug 17, 2009
Our concern should not be whether or not the Chimps are aware that they are being treated fairly, but rather that they are beings deserving of our compassion and even our respect as creatures that have feelings and a social order of their own. The human species has a long way to go towards treating the other creatures of this planet in a fair manner.
lalina

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Oct 28, 2013
i love chimpanzee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morris: Tropical birds in Antioch? Jun 21 bird listenor32 1
News Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Jun 21 Katelyn_watters 57
Fire Ants for sale (May '11) May 31 DreadDread60485 9
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) May '16 Bob 729
News Fed inspectors find sick, dead animals at pet d... May '16 USA R0CKS 4
News Hairy caterpillars swarm over parts of Indonesia (Apr '11) May '16 ukkir 6
free puppies to good home (Jan '09) May '16 NELIDA AYBAR 584
More from around the web