Chinese Refute FDA Dog Treat Warnings

Chinese Refute FDA Dog Treat Warnings

There are 65 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Chinese Refute FDA Dog Treat Warnings. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

Chinese government officials are firing back at the Food and Drug Administration, arguing that it's unfair their country is being blamed for the illnesses and deaths of beloved American pets that have eaten Chinese-made jerky treats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

STOP THE SLAUGHTER

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Dec 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to read up on Chinese school children being attacked with knives and bombs by men, and the Eastern Chinese Muslims who are being persecuted.
Seems as though savages come in all sizes, shapes, and COLORS.
I don't recall any died in China. But in Great Satan, 30 toddlers were horribly massacred!
WTF

Virginia Beach, VA

#23 Dec 27, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The dogs are the lunch there....
Wonder if the tradition is carried over here? Man, I'm having second thoughts about this No. 2 special.
WTF

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Dec 27, 2012
STOP THE SLAUGHTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall any died in China. But in Great Satan, 30 toddlers were horribly massacred!
Oh so since they didn't die they aren't savages? Really?
You know you aren't supposed to drink the bong water.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#25 Dec 27, 2012
STOP THE SLAUGHTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall any died in China. But in Great Satan, 30 toddlers were horribly massacred!
The number of Chinese poisoned by toxic food is a "state secret" hidden from the Guinea Pigs, of course.

The Chinese Communist Party says they feed this toxic junk to their Chinese slaves all the time, and only a few children and old people die, so what's the problem?

It is better to be a dog in America than a citizen of the Chinese Communist Party slave-state, it seems!

For the former, at least the "master" cares!

Poor China!

TOXIC GOVERNMENT!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#26 Jan 6, 2013
I wonder what they are trying to hide?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#27 Jan 6, 2013
ONLY IN AMERICA wrote:
Tell that to the 30 dead children.
I'm taking the moral high ground. Therefore, I won't mention the 22 Chinese school children that were stabbed to death by yet another madman.....Except to offer my condolence.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#28 Jan 6, 2013
Our dogs live better than 98% of the Chinese population.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 7, 2013
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of Chinese poisoned by toxic food is a "state secret" hidden from the Guinea Pigs, of course.
The Chinese Communist Party says they feed this toxic junk to their Chinese slaves all the time, and only a few children and old people die, so what's the problem?
It is better to be a dog in America than a citizen of the Chinese Communist Party slave-state, it seems!
For the former, at least the "master" cares!
Poor China!
TOXIC GOVERNMENT!
Unless they meet the same standards for food content and safety.....NO IMPORTS OF CHINESE FOOD PRODUCTS INTO UNITED STATES.....

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#32 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Unless they meet the same standards for food content and safety.....NO IMPORTS OF CHINESE FOOD PRODUCTS INTO UNITED STATES.....
The Chinese will scream bloody murder and protectionism and the WTC will agree. The U.S. should leave the WTC.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese will scream bloody murder and protectionism and the WTC will agree. The U.S. should leave the WTC.
Why would we have such tough FDA rules on food, then look the other way for inferior imports?
SAVAGES

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Jan 7, 2013
STOP THE SLAUGHTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall any died in China. But in Great Satan, 30 toddlers were horribly massacred!
That's why they're animals.
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jan 7, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if the tradition is carried over here? Man, I'm having second thoughts about this No. 2 special.
Since you Darkies need White validation;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22556...

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#36 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why would we have such tough FDA rules on food, then look the other way for inferior imports?
I meant the WTC in a prior post and I agree with what you say. The only problem is that China will protest and be backed up by the WTO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text> I meant the WTC in a prior post and I agree with what you say. The only problem is that China will protest and be backed up by the WTO.
Then they should be banned, at the retail level.....

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#38 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Then they should be banned, at the retail level.....
If stores won't carry them, I suppose that would keep them out by drying up demand, if one could only get all retail outlets to cooperate.
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Jan 7, 2013
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#40 Jan 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
Our dogs live better than 98% of the Chinese population.
The number of Chinese poisoned by toxic food is a "state secret" hidden from the Guinea Pigs, of course.

The Chinese Communist Party says they feed this toxic junk to their Chinese slaves all the time, and only a few children and old people die, so what's the problem?

It is better to be a dog in America than a citizen of the Chinese Communist Party slave-state, it seems!

For the former, at least the "master" cares!

Poor China!

TOXIC GOVERNMENT!
Uh huh

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Jan 8, 2013
STOP THE SLAUGHTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall any died in China. But in Great Satan, 30 toddlers were horribly massacred!
Something they'd rather ignore.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#42 Jan 8, 2013
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Something they'd rather ignore.
Yes. The Chinese Communist Party says they feed this toxic junk to their Chinese slaves all the time, and only a few children and old people die, so what's the problem?

It is better to be a dog in America than a citizen of the Chinese Communist Party slave-state, it seems!

For the former, at least the "master" cares!

Poor China!

TOXIC GOVERNMENT!
Wow Just Wow

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Jan 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm taking the moral high ground. Therefore, I won't mention the 22 Chinese school children that were stabbed to death by yet another madman.....Except to offer my condolence.
Links to these "deaths" please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Own a rabbit? Help us mark awareness week 10 hr god 2
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Jul 24 Emily3 710
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Jul 21 chelseakittys 46
News Free rabies shots for dogs, cats set for Friday (Feb '10) Jul 20 Maria 25
male pitbull needed Jul 20 Anonymous 1
News Actress faces charges over dog scandal Jul 17 Van 1
Baby Egyptian Fruit Bats for sale (Apr '12) Jul 16 Australian Scammer 57
More from around the web