Baby Gerbils for Sale
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I Love animals

Newark, CA

#48 Apr 10, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like another corpse munching animal exploiting ba*tard. Oh, so how come PETA members have animal companions? They just want people to stop regarding animals as property. Keeping an animal isnt animal exploitation but selling animals is. I think you're the one that needs a life.
If you really cared about animals, you would want them to have a good home! F-in Idi*t
Skittles

Odessa, WA

#49 Sep 30, 2011
Actualy, it costs quite alot of time and money to adopt, and raise a child. If you pay for something then you have basicly bought it.
cheyanna adams

Jacksonville, FL

#50 Dec 1, 2011
hello im a girl and i realllllllllllllllllllllllllll llly want a gerbil so help me out and sell some of these little criters!!!!! they are so cute!!! today i held one in the library and i named it mr.snugglewuggles!!!plz update
megan

Colorado Springs, CO

#51 Jan 30, 2012
Lyz wrote:
I have lots of baby gerbils that need a home! I'm asking for $3 each and 2 for $5. If you are interested at all, and live near the queens, NY area, please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ tripl525@yahoo.com.
my gerbile mooncloud died yesterday and she has a sister left here still waiting for her to come back to the cage and her sister snowflake wont eat or drink cause she is sad that her sister is gone so me my dad and my grandma where thinking of getting a few new gerbiles so she will have a friend and eat but i live in colorado but otherwise we would have to bye from you good luck
Denny

Gainesville, FL

#52 Mar 4, 2012
[dude get out of here with that tree hugging game people like me have to have someone to purchase mice and gerbils from in order to feed my dozens of snakes] Exactly, she is selling animals, thats animal exploitation. It would be great if selling animals was banned and people caught selling them to recieve and fine or jail time. You might support animal exploitation but i dont.
Anonymous

Tenino, WA

#53 Apr 19, 2012
If you have "lots of baby gerbils" then you are not a responsible or reliable breeder.
yikes

Summit, MS

#54 Nov 27, 2012
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like another corpse munching animal exploiting ba*tard. Oh, so how come PETA members have animal companions? They just want people to stop regarding animals as property. Keeping an animal isnt animal exploitation but selling animals is. I think you're the one that needs a life.
wow really. so breeding and selling horses for example is wrong. i see. well some people make their living off of breeding and taining fine animils to sell for profit. its just like growing corn or cotton. you want the best quality so u can not starve. animals are people too and i love every horse ever born on my farm and have put a lot of work into them but if i kept them all they and i would all starve. finding caring owners for my yearlings is hard but can be done. animals have been bought and sold for centuries and it will never change. its not as if all animals are eaten or worn. get over yourself and grow up. get a life and stop posting on formums that you clearly went seaching for to start a fight. i love horses and gerbils and all animals and some people are actuallly here for ligit info.
Awesome

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#55 May 21, 2013
You guises r mean to each other. WOW.
Awesome

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#56 May 21, 2013
Wow. You guise r jerks to each other.
Awesome

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#57 May 21, 2013
U r mean to each other.
isabella

Astoria, NY

#58 Aug 12, 2013
Lyz wrote:
I have lots of baby gerbils that need a home! I'm asking for $3 each and 2 for $5. If you are interested at all, and live near the queens, NY area, please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ tripl525@yahoo.com.
can you put pictures of them. i live near queens ny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pet vaccines are costly, toxic and dangerous - ... Jan 9 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
free kittens for sale (Apr '11) Jan 4 Rach 14
Chihuahua Pomeranian mix FREE (Sep '09) Jan 3 Debbie hall 39
News Dispute over endorsing candidates divides Calif... Jan 2 Well Well 3
A Study on Pet Owners Trusting Google vs. Vets Dec 22 Zparrow 1
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop (Mar '17) Dec '17 Dogface 9
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Dec '17 Y e s 62
More from around the web