Baby Gerbils for Sale

Posted in the Pets Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lyz

Flushing, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2009
I have lots of baby gerbils that need a home! I'm asking for $3 each and 2 for $5. If you are interested at all, and live near the queens, NY area, please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ [email protected]
Olivia

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Jan 18, 2010
Well I just lost my two gerbils, Marley and Cookie so I need another pair. But I live in MD. I don't that could work out.
Jazmine

Muskegon, MI

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Hi im lookijng for some gerbils and ill take 2 ill take 1 boy and i girl ai already have 1 girl umm plzzz type back i really need 2 gerbils thanks

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 18, 2010
Lyz wrote:
I have lots of baby gerbils that need a home! I'm asking for $3 each and 2 for $5. If you are interested at all, and live near the queens, NY area, please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ [email protected]
Animal exploitation is wrong.
sean

Salisbury, MD

#5 Aug 22, 2010
vegan_craig shes just sellign gerbils just like any other pet store would you need to grow up!

UAAF

Location hidden

#6 Aug 22, 2010
sean wrote:
vegan_craig shes just sellign gerbils just like any other pet store would you need to grow up!
Exactly, she is selling animals, thats animal exploitation. It would be great if selling animals was banned and people caught selling them to recieve and fine or jail time. You might support animal exploitation but i dont.
robby

Norwich, UK

#7 Aug 22, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, she is selling animals, thats animal exploitation. It would be great if selling animals was banned and people caught selling them to recieve and fine or jail time. You might support animal exploitation but i dont.
You sound like a PETA idiot. people like him want ALL pet ownership banned, as they see it as exploitation craige is in serious need of a life

UAAF

Location hidden

#9 Aug 22, 2010
robby wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a PETA idiot. people like him want ALL pet ownership banned, as they see it as exploitation craige is in serious need of a life
You sound like another corpse munching animal exploiting ba*tard. Oh, so how come PETA members have animal companions? They just want people to stop regarding animals as property. Keeping an animal isnt animal exploitation but selling animals is. I think you're the one that needs a life.

UAAF

Location hidden

#10 Aug 22, 2010
robby wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a PETA idiot. people like him want ALL pet ownership banned, as they see it as exploitation craige is in serious need of a life
People like him? I dont want to see people banned from keeping animal companions, as long as the animal is well cared for im ok with it, so what are you on about? I use to be an animal guardian but my last animal companion passed away recently, im not against people looking after animal companions as it isnt animal exploitation but i dont like to hear people say "owner" as it shows they regard their animal companion as property and nothing else.

UAAF

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
<quoted text>Peta must recruited this one from the local asylum what a looooser, bet you was bullied at school
BTW
Suppose shelters are to look after animals for free and then give them away for free IDIOT!!!
Na, corpse muncher, i wasnt bullied at school. Also, i wouldnt even join PETA. You agree with animal exploitation i dont. CORPSE MUNCHER.

UAAF

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
<quoted text>Peta must recruited this one from the local asylum what a looooser, bet you was bullied at school
BTW
Suppose shelters are to look after animals for free and then give them away for free IDIOT!!!
Also, people LIKE HER, you clueless idiot. But yeah there are many shelters that give animals to people for free.

UAAF

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
BTW
Why sell animals when you can give them to people for free? The greed of some people. I bet shes a corpse muncher too, most likely.

UAAF

Location hidden

#15 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
BTW
Seeing you dont see anything wrong with selling animals im sure you also dont see anything wrong with people selling children.

UAAF

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! you seem to be cracking up, I never used the words " PEOPLE LIKE HER" or even "People like him" maybe you should review your diet, try chewing some bark or something, anything that gives you better brain functionality
LOL, you actually did say "people like him" look back and read your posts and you'll see. No you didnt use "people like her" i did and i never said you did. HA, i think you're the one that should review your diet.

UAAF

Location hidden

#18 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! you seem to be cracking up, I never used the words " PEOPLE LIKE HER" or even "People like him" maybe you should review your diet, try chewing some bark or something, anything that gives you better brain functionality
Read post #7.

UAAF

Location hidden

#19 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to support animal exploitation do but i wont.

UAAF

Location hidden

#20 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
BTW
What gives you the idea im in PETA? Thats the one group i hear you idiots always mention.

UAAF

Location hidden

#21 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
BTW
Just because someone doesnt support animal exploitation doesnt mean they are a loser.

UAAF

Location hidden

#22 Aug 22, 2010
Devil Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Also im not cracking up, its been a pretty bad day.

UAAF

Location hidden

#23 Aug 22, 2010
sean wrote:
So you obviously dont see anything wrong with selling animals, do you also see nothing wrong with people selling children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morris: Tropical birds in Antioch? Jun 21 bird listenor32 1
News Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Jun 21 Katelyn_watters 57
Fire Ants for sale (May '11) May 31 DreadDread60485 9
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) May 28 Bob 729
News Fed inspectors find sick, dead animals at pet d... May '16 USA R0CKS 4
News Hairy caterpillars swarm over parts of Indonesia (Apr '11) May '16 ukkir 6
free puppies to good home (Jan '09) May '16 NELIDA AYBAR 584
More from around the web