A Pet Exhibition

Since: Jul 14

Guangzhou, China

#1 Jul 29, 2014
This is Joyce Tse from Guangzhou Winner Exhibition Corporation. I would like to invite you to attend our Guangzhou Pet &Aqua Expo 2014.there is a brief explanation as follows:
As one of the worldÂ’s largest production base of pet, Guangdong province has more than 3000 pet businesses, which has a huge market space. To promote the healthy and sustained development of pet industry, and expand domestic and international trade actively, The Guangzhou pet and aquarium industry exposition (abbreviation: Guangzhou PetAquaExpo2014) hosted by Hong Kong Winner International Exhibition Group, organized by Guangzhou City Exhibition Co., L td. Pet、Guangzhou City Winner Exhibition Service Ltd. Scheduled to be held from Nov. 21st to 23rd in Guangzhou Pazhou zhongzhou international business exhibition center. The area of this Expo is 15000 square meters, and there will be 450 standard booths, 450 Expected exhibitors, 30000 audiences, 5000 professional audience, overseas buyers 500, admission pet 3000,and about 100 professional and public media to broadcast and promote this activity.
If you have any interest and want to know more information about this Expo, please do email me, I will respond as soon as possible.Waiting for your response. Hope it will be soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 81 Horses Move Forward After Final Horse Inspec... Nov 27 Bill 1
Will Trump Allow Animal Cruelty For Profit? Nov 26 Buddy Baker 3
News Can robot pets comfort like the real thing? Nov 22 MKDaniels 3
News Leitchfield Vet welcomes new groomer - Nov 21 Pet Lover 4
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Nov 20 damian 57
News Snakes Alive! Missing pythons on the loose in n... Nov 19 Go Blue Forever 14
News Can You Tell a Wild Cat from a Pet Cat? Nov 18 Cha-Ching 3
More from around the web