sweet christmas siberian husky puppi...

sweet christmas siberian husky puppies for sale.

Posted in the Pets Forum

Since: Nov 11

Douala, Cameroon

#1 Nov 23, 2011
my wife and i own this lovely set of 4 adorable puppies which we are giving out for adoption. we will be travelling to Africa for vaccation. we are giving them out for $150 each. if you are not located here at Ohio, we will arrange for the puppies to be delivered to you. delivery fee is $200.

DENZEL AND ANN
[email protected]
Vinna

Buea, Cameroon

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Hello i think i am interested in your price, but i haven't seen any pictures of your puppies. I am in Texas and i need more information on acquiring two of the puppies and how are they going to be delivered to me.
Ezekial

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2011
Hello I am very interested in getting a puppy. I live in Ohio. I would like to see pictures of the puppies. If you still have them please email me [email protected]
CHRISTMAS FAMILY wrote:
my wife and i own this lovely set of 4 adorable puppies which we are giving out for adoption. we will be travelling to Africa for vaccation. we are giving them out for $150 each. if you are not located here at Ohio, we will arrange for the puppies to be delivered to you. delivery fee is $200.
DENZEL AND ANN
[email protected]
Stan

Hawthorne, CA

#5 May 28, 2012
CHRISTMAS FAMILY wrote:
DENZEL AND ANN
[email protected]
OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY

[email protected] also known as IDIOT is an exceptionally stupid piece of excrement pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA, as you can see from the location on the posting.

Here's how this ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM works:

This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the dog’s shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Then the scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has been supposedly shipped.

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this CAMEROON PET SCAM
Stan

Hawthorne, CA

#6 May 28, 2012
Vinna wrote:
Hello i think i am interested in your price, but i haven't seen any pictures of your puppies. I am in Texas and i need more information on acquiring two of the puppies and how are they going to be delivered to me.
HEY SCAMMER Vinna,

Go away and run your pathetic little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM elsewhere.

No one here is falling for your ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM anymore.
Cyndy

Hawthorne, CA

#7 Dec 3, 2012
CHRISTMAS FAMILY wrote:
DENZEL AND ANN
[email protected]
OMG This scammer is an idiot!

OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY!

[email protected] is a well-known and obviously very stupid pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.
Cyndy

Hawthorne, CA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
CHRISTMAS FAMILY wrote:
DENZEL AND ANN
[email protected]
Look at the location on this posting -- CAMEROON AFRICA!

[email protected] is the stupidest pet scammer in the entire country of CAMEROON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free rabbit to good home (Mar '10) Jun 10 Nevadagutierrez 50
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop May '17 Lynn 4
News Md. authorities search for person who shot, wou... May '17 dab 1
News Horse and Carriage Parade to hel... (May '13) May '17 hope 24
Baby Egyptian Fruit Bats for sale (Apr '12) Apr '17 Horse lover 61
What does the last mole in line see? Apr '17 Ah-hahahahaha 1
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog (Jan '16) Apr '17 alina 7
More from around the web