free puppies to good home
GEBBIE

Uniontown, PA

#43 Feb 19, 2009
misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks
WAS WONDERING WHRE YOU ARE LOCATED iIIIIIIIIIIII live in pA

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#44 Feb 24, 2009
If anyone is still interested in the pups we have for adoption? I live in northwest Louisiana, 60 miles south of Shreveport LA. We still have 5 left of the youngest ones. 1 Cur/Healer mix, 6 months old.
And 2 females that were dropped off earlier last week. I think these may be Chow mix...they have black mouths and one of the pups tounge's is turning black as well. they say that is a trait of the Chow breed. But all have had their shots and wormed.
I hope we can find homes for them. We have no shelter in our town for them to go to when they get bigger. Right now we are feeding and taking care of 17 dogs. So please ....consider adoption!
They all need a home! Thanks
Laksami

Melbourne, Australia

#45 Feb 28, 2009
can you please send the photos to us but if you can't its OK we still want one
THANKS LAKSAMI
[email protected]
Jen

Whitesboro, NY

#46 Feb 28, 2009
and for all of you people on here looking for a cute puppy,they have cute animals at your local shelters.puppies included and there all set for you already spayed and neutered and had been checked by vets already.just looking for a good home.if yous want go to my url its myspace.com/shelteranimals or email me if any of yous have questions on how to adopt an animal from a shelter its [email protected] .just atleast look at my website and most of yous probily would change your mind about getting puppies through the internet or breeders.and atleast go to your local shelters and look at the doggies there i know yous would fall in love with them.

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#47 Mar 1, 2009
Yes, I still have puppies...free to good homes. And if you dont live in Northwest LA..then please go to your local animal shelters....there are many who need homes there as well..
But, our town has no shelter...so me and my husband try and save as many animals as we can. Just on our parish road alone, we have rescued, and found homes for about 5o dogs.
And now we have more on our property than we have ever had. 17 in all. And we need you help! Please!
We do not have fences, pens or housing for all of them. Nor can we afford spaying or neutering for all 17 dogs. We just try and keep them from starving and being ran over, or worse...tortured!
And yes...that happens here..and it is so sad!
We have 4 dogs, we keep inside, that we have had for many years..and 2 of these were rescued. They have all been fixed and are loved so very much!!
But these new additions....we need the public's help! They need homes and families that love them.
If interested in having a new addition to your home, please contact me via my email address:
[email protected] ....
We live in Coushatta, Louisiana....it is 60 miles south of Shreveport Louisiana...so if you live within this area, please consider adoption of one of ours...we need your help!
We need to find these homes so we can be prepared to help the next dogs that are thrown out in our area.
Thanks
Jen

Whitesboro, NY

#48 Mar 2, 2009
Tink-m wrote:
Yes, I still have puppies...free to good homes. And if you dont live in Northwest LA..then please go to your local animal shelters....there are many who need homes there as well..
But, our town has no shelter...so me and my husband try and save as many animals as we can. Just on our parish road alone, we have rescued, and found homes for about 5o dogs.
And now we have more on our property than we have ever had. 17 in all. And we need you help! Please!
We do not have fences, pens or housing for all of them. Nor can we afford spaying or neutering for all 17 dogs. We just try and keep them from starving and being ran over, or worse...tortured!
And yes...that happens here..and it is so sad!
We have 4 dogs, we keep inside, that we have had for many years..and 2 of these were rescued. They have all been fixed and are loved so very much!!
But these new additions....we need the public's help! They need homes and families that love them.
If interested in having a new addition to your home, please contact me via my email address:
[email protected] ....
We live in Coushatta, Louisiana....it is 60 miles south of Shreveport Louisiana...so if you live within this area, please consider adoption of one of ours...we need your help!
We need to find these homes so we can be prepared to help the next dogs that are thrown out in our area.
Thanks
I hope you find homes for all those doggies,its so sad that people can be so cruel to any animal,I really dont get people.but atleast all those animals are loved right now and hopefully with there new familey to.if you want you can email me at [email protected] if you want me to put any of the pics up of all the doggies and just tell me what you want me to say on there it might help people adopt them sooner,i just wanna see these animals go to a good home.my website is myspace.com/shelteranimals .
sandylelie

Simpsonville, SC

#49 Mar 3, 2009
i am looking for yorkies young or puppies pls call
[email protected]
Jean

Troy, NY

#50 Mar 3, 2009
misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks

How many weeks old are they?
margaret

Singapore, Singapore

#51 Mar 8, 2009
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
my son love puppy but we in singapore can give us. male with two blue eyes. we will take care of him.i hope u can give him a suprise as his love thank
Animallover101

Lewes, DE

#52 Mar 10, 2009
Hello.
I am looking for a free to good home puppy. I would love a puppy but have limited money.
letysha davis

Attleboro, MA

#53 Mar 12, 2009
hi my name is letysha and im looking for a puppie
so if you would like to give one to me then contact me please at yahoo or my
yahoo- [email protected]
willie-amanda mack

Philadelphia, PA

#54 Mar 19, 2009
hello my name is willie and im looking to give a puppie a good home with lots of loving and for the babies to love i have a 2 year old and a 11 mth old
Border Collie wrote:
Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.
sam

UK

#55 Mar 31, 2009
hi i am realy intrested in you ad am looking for a puppy for my sons but just wonderd how far u live
sam

UK

#56 Mar 31, 2009
please can anyone help am looking fo a puppy free to good home in the northants area
pamela hickey x

Ireland

#57 Apr 1, 2009
conner wrote:
<quoted text>
more detales please!
hey im living in limerick, im looking for a pup, dosnt have to be any spasific bread, but would prefer a female as i have a 1 year old male dog, i would provide, an ideal, loving home, if any one sees this and thinks they may be able to help, please contact me trough email [email protected], thank you x
Becky Brasel

United States

#58 Apr 5, 2009
Border Collie wrote:
Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.
Where are you located? We are in Illinois and interested in your puppy.
Elly Tapp

Bucyrus, OH

#59 Apr 8, 2009
I sure hope you still have the sweet puppies. I love Jack Russel"s. My Jack Russel needs a play mate to run in my back yard. Please let me know if you still have them. My e-mail is [email protected]
Rebecca

Metairie, LA

#60 Apr 8, 2009
Border Collie wrote:
Do you still have this dog?
duncanclan

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Apr 9, 2009
Hi Does any one have puppies that will be small to medium size when full grown near Gastonia NC? Thanks my email address is [email protected]
Shelly

UK

#62 Apr 15, 2009
GEBBIE wrote:
<quoted text>WAS WONDERING WHRE YOU ARE LOCATED iIIIIIIIIIIII live in pA
i'm really interested in your female jack russell puppy. if you could deliver that would be great.I live in maidenhead my number is 07833674003 call any time of day or evening :) thanks Shelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Canadian Million' Races Set for Woodbine 10 hr Goody 1
News DNR: Don't release pet fish into Michigan lakes Aug 21 BarbaraMcDowell5439 1
News Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Aug 19 Shayna Dalton 59
News Can I Litter Train my Pet Mice? (Oct '07) Aug 19 dhw7989 10
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Aug 18 Oblivion 49
Dog Commander Aug 18 swagman9001 1
Acrobatic Capuchin Monkeys availble for free ad... (Oct '13) Aug 14 Gage 15
More from around the web