free puppies to good home
sandy

Hawthorne, CA

#628 Feb 2, 2013
Hey I don't have any money so I'm looking for a free puppy.

I won't be able to afford food or medical bills but I WANT A FREE PUPPY!
Neeka

Auburn, WA

#629 Feb 3, 2013
i would love a puppy have been looking for one a a bit is there a way to get your info or I give you mine
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Neeka

Auburn, WA

#630 Feb 3, 2013
i am able to afford everything for the puppy i am disable and the puppy will be trained to be my service dog as well as my family member i just can not travail to receive her or afford to pay for a puppy
Cindy

Blanchardville, WI

#631 Feb 5, 2013
Border Collie wrote:
Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.
Do you still have the puppy available. We just lost our dog and miss having him around.
Cindy

Blanchardville, WI

#632 Feb 5, 2013
Do you still have the collie available? We just lost our dog and miss having him around.
Alex Gregory

Philadelphia, PA

#633 Feb 11, 2013
Anyone in the Philadelphia, PA area email me if you have free puppies- we are a rescue and we have room to take in litters under 4 months of age-
Alexgregory920@yahoo.com
Michelle Reever

York, PA

#634 Feb 16, 2013
Do you have any more free puppis left? I am interested in a girl if you have it. Our dog passed away some months ago and we are looking for another one. We love our pets and take good care of them! They even travel with us.
taryna

Rockford, IL

#635 Feb 16, 2013
aww i want some free puppies your too far though im from IL :(
sara

Hawthorne, CA

#636 Feb 17, 2013
taryna wrote:
aww i want some free puppies your too far though im from IL :(

Christina Jones

Newton, TX

#639 Feb 25, 2013
[QUOTE who Mm="Tink-m"]Two more puppies re thrown out on our road this week. And someone shot on in the face. They are solid black with thick fur. One has a bob tail. Both females. We have been treating the one that was shot. She is doing very well now.@ shots of antibotics and triple antibotic I cream seemed to do the trick. They need homes too!
We now have 19 dogs and 2 cats here on our place. We oneuld like to adopt out all but 4 of these. If anyone wants a free lovable dog, let me know![/QUOTE] jk
Christina Jones

Newton, TX

#640 Feb 25, 2013
That's sad I hate a prison that do

They need help I won't a Lil puppy.
income

Shailer Park, Australia

#641 Mar 2, 2013
Hey Cassie i wondering if you had any puppies left
Susie

Shailer Park, Australia

#642 Mar 2, 2013
Hi I'm looking for a free puppy because there is alot going on we do not have the moneynot buy one
This Site is a Scam

Hawthorne, CA

#643 Mar 2, 2013
Susie wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a free puppy because there is alot going on we do not have the moneynot buy one

jen carter

United States

#646 Mar 3, 2013
Do you have any more pups??
This Site is a Scam

Hawthorne, CA

#647 Mar 3, 2013
jen carter wrote:
Do you have any more pups??
Hey I don't have any money so I'm looking for a FREE puppy.

jacqueline Cunningham

United States

#648 Mar 8, 2013
I would like to see some of those pups olz text me back at 8177706843
sarah

Spencer, NC

#649 Mar 9, 2013
I am interested in a puppy. Where are they located?
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Megan

Chillicothe, MO

#650 Mar 9, 2013
Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
Do you still have these?
This Site is a Scam

Hawthorne, CA

#651 Mar 9, 2013
sarah wrote:
I am interested in a puppy. Where are they located? <quoted text>
red river parish area...
thanks

sarah, LOOK AT THE DATE ON THE AD - JANUARY 17, 2009!

Are you really this stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[ chinas dog torture practices ] Sat Buddy Baker 1
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Feb 17 raven 61
News Woman 'Devastated' Her Dog Was Mistakenly Adopt... (Jan '16) Feb 16 lee520 17
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Feb 16 JELA JULLIANA 256
News Feral cat effort applauded (Jun '08) Feb 16 wow 29
News Indiana couple have opened their own rodent san... Jan 29 bcobainb 1
News Fitness boot camp launches where humans exercis... Jan 27 Phart Strong 3
More from around the web