Larissa

Witham, UK

#602 Jan 8, 2013
Cassie wrote:
Hi do you have any of the pups left? I don't care if its male or female. Also where are you located?
Thank you
<quoted text>
I am looking for a dog for our family home!
Larissa

Witham, UK

#603 Jan 8, 2013
Border Collie wrote:
Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.
Hi where are you located?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#604 Jan 8, 2013
Larissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for a dog for our family home!
gO TO YOUR LOCAL, aNIMAL sHELTER....PLEASE.....
yankeegirl

Two Rivers, WI

#605 Jan 8, 2013
get your animals fixed then uwont have so many puppies to give away. and why would u throw dogs out on a road?? this is to nuts for me.
yankeegirl

Two Rivers, WI

#606 Jan 8, 2013
most of u people in ky keep your animals outside then why do u even have pets?? i have been to your state and shelter in somerset and seen all the cats brought in , same story we found on the side of the road. i drove around your somersey town and i never found a dog on the side of the road, do u all drive on the side of the road that u find all these dogs there???
Anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

#609 Jan 16, 2013
Tink-m wrote:
Two more puppies were thrown out on our road this week. And someone shot on in the face. They are solid black with thick fur. One has a bob tail. Both females. We have been treating the one that was shot. She is doing very well now.@ shots of antibotics and triple antibotic cream seemed to do the trick. They need homes too!
We now have 19 dogs and 2 cats here on our place. We would like to adopt out all but 4 of these. If anyone wants a free lovable dog, let me know!
hi I'm betty if u should have more puppies please call me or texts me so I can give one a loving home.. ;-)
sean

Sylacauga, AL

#610 Jan 17, 2013
I'm wanting a free puppy please contact me
Jade Taylor

Enniskillen, UK

#612 Jan 18, 2013
Border Collie wrote:
Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.

Hiya just wondreing if u have still got the dog thankyou x
Jade Taylor

Enniskillen, UK

#613 Jan 18, 2013
hello just wondering if you still have the dog thankyou xx
chris

Berwick, PA

#614 Jan 19, 2013
What kind of dogs and puppies do u have
Brittany Keding

Marshfield, WI

#615 Jan 19, 2013
Family is looking for a young (1yr +) female dachshund/chihuahua, or one of either breed but has to get no bigger than 10 lbs, as my other dachshund/chihuahua is that size. Does not need to be up to date on shots or spayed as we would do this anyways upon receiving and have a wonderful trusted vet at castle rock vet clinic. Am looking to pay $75 or less. Please comment here or contact me via e-mail at keding1562@my.mstc.edu

Thank You
Kim

Clayton, NJ

#618 Jan 27, 2013
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Hi I was wondering if you have anymore puppies left?
Cate

Roswell, GA

#620 Jan 30, 2013
Please call me back after 5 on weekdays thank you
jess

Fremont, CA

#621 Jan 31, 2013
hello i am breeder for pitpull puppies, i presently have a litter of 10 available please kindly get back to me if interested in any of the babies

Since: Jan 13

United States

#622 Jan 31, 2013
Highland resident wrote:
I have 2 10 week old pug/chihuahua mix pups ready to go to new home. mom is 10lbs and dad is 5lbs.

Do u still have any pls and where are u located
Alan Stallard

United States

#623 Jan 31, 2013
Cassie wrote:
Hi do you have any of the pups left? I don't care if its male or female. Also where are you located?
Thank you
<quoted text>
do you have any pups left ?? Thanks
Jesus Munoz

Riverside, CA

#624 Feb 2, 2013
Hey folks, I am looking for a new dog for the house. Our dog of 6 years just passed away while trying to deliver and her absence has left a gaping void in our house. We are looking for a miniature toy breeds, preferably a Pomeranian or a pug. My email is jesus.munozjr@yahoo.com, if you have any way of helping please don't hesitate to contact. Thank You.
lindsey bowles

Loganville, GA

#625 Feb 2, 2013
does anyone have free shitzu puppies
lindsey bowles

Loganville, GA

#626 Feb 2, 2013
may i have a number please im interested
sam

Panorama City, CA

#627 Feb 2, 2013
Looking for a free puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family left devastated after pet cat is poisone... Oct 18 Dan 1
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Oct 16 stacytierney8 676
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Oct 9 Nate 227
Looking for a free pitbull puppy (Mar '13) Oct 8 Emma Wilson 17
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Oct 7 budmama18 20
2 corn snakes to be rehomed, 1ghost & 1red Oct 5 TheDrewForYou 2
Wanted: Pitbull puppies! Cheap! Oct 2 Walleyeslayer 5

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE