Comments
481 - 500 of 576 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2014
alison carroll

Glasgow, UK

#578 Nov 10, 2012
Hi I'm looking for a puppy to love. Not too big tho. I don't mind what kind it is if it's xbreed or mixed as long ssh it's not going to grow too big.I have kids and also cats so must b a wee pup if anyone can help please email me.
a.carroll@talktalk.net. thanks for reading.

Alison
mary

Erie, PA

#579 Nov 10, 2012
u still have puppies left can u let me know email me asapmaryermaryphllps@aol.com
mary

Erie, PA

#580 Nov 10, 2012
u still have puppies left
This site is for scammers

Panorama City, CA

#581 Nov 10, 2012
mary wrote:
u still have puppies left can u let me know email me asapmaryermaryphllps@aol.com
mary,

"i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks"

mary, can you read? l

Look at the date on this post -- Jan. 31, 2009!!! Almost 4 years ago!
janelle

Clarks Summit, PA

#582 Nov 10, 2012
hi my name is janelle do you still have this puppie for sale to a good home ot eany more puppies like this ?????????? pleas right bake soooooon pleas and thank you janelle
Manny

Panorama City, CA

#583 Nov 10, 2012
janelle wrote:
hi my name is janelle do you still have this puppie for sale to a good home ot eany more puppies like this ?????????? pleas right bake soooooon pleas and thank you janelle
janelle,

"i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks"

jangle, CAN YOU READ ENGLISH?

Look at the date on this post -- Jan. 31, 2009!!! Almost 4 years ago!
beth

Birmingham, UK

#584 Nov 12, 2012
hi Jennifer Stanton How far are you willing to deliver the pups and were do you live email me back asap on baldridge555@gmail.com
amber cox

Southampton, UK

#585 Nov 12, 2012
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Hi are they still available also where are you located exactly?
beth

Birmingham, UK

#586 Nov 12, 2012
norwich
Layla Robinson

Charlotte, NC

#588 Dec 1, 2012
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Do you have pictures?
Layla Robinson

Charlotte, NC

#589 Dec 1, 2012
Do you have pictures?
Sue dog lover

Auburn, MA

#590 Dec 1, 2012
I want a boxer pup I bought one from you guy 4 years ago and want another cheap like last time male. Please going through menopause need a baby to fill void plus the beauty I have pls help 7742428007
Jaquan

Richmond, VA

#591 Dec 2, 2012
Can I get the male 2 blue eye
kmarie2004

United States

#593 Dec 22, 2012
Hey does anyone have puppies for free on st.louis mo. Area
Mackenzie Trim

Rochelle, GA

#594 Dec 22, 2012
My aunt recently lost thier beloved dog to a car and im looking for a free PUPPY to give to them during christmas. I live in Cairo Georgia about 10 minutes from Tallassee Flordia this puppy canot be smaller than a mini dotson or larger than a lab, because she has a 7 year old a 5 year old and two 2 year old twins if you have any information pleasse post a comment below thank you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595 Dec 27, 2012
Wish people would just really love their dogs, by spaying and neutering them.....
Christine

Erin, TN

#597 Dec 31, 2012
looking for asmall young puppy
Thom Farrell

Pawtucket, RI

#598 Jan 1, 2013
Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
I just lost my dog of 11 yrs and I'm looking for a new family member to love 4017871329 anytime
Chris

UK

#599 Jan 3, 2013
Looking for free pugs or chihuahua to good lovable home
Jamie

Oklahoma City, OK

#600 Jan 5, 2013
Cassie wrote:
Hi do you have any of the pups left? I don't care if its male or female. Also where are you located?
Thank you
<quoted text>
hey you still have pup?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) 1 hr Bob 671
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) Mon KATHYBUCHANAN 157
Looking for a good rottweiler breeder in southe... Mon matt e 1
Looking to breed our dog. (Jun '13) Mon carmichael-ca 2
Acrobatic Capuchin Monkeys availble for free ad... (Oct '13) Aug 28 Bob 3
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Aug 27 janet 19
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••