Puppy Love

South Elgin, IL

#195 Nov 23, 2009
contact me!!!!!!! plz!!!! [email protected]
rachel

Owensboro, KY

#197 Nov 25, 2009
misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks
may i have lucy.
rachel

Owensboro, KY

#198 Nov 25, 2009
may i have lucy.
traceyduncan

Mount Dora, FL

#199 Nov 25, 2009
misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks
hello my name is tracey i read your add and was interested in not 1 but possible 2 of your puppies!so if you have any still available please respond asap.
Rodney Harrison

Vacaville, CA

#200 Nov 25, 2009
I am interested in buying one of your puppies. I can provide a loving and caring family for him/her if you are willing to sell him/her to me. I understand that your pups are very cute and will sell fast so I will give you $50 cash if you will save one for me until sometime around Christmas. If yu can not save a puppy until then I will be willing to buy one anytime that is good for you.
P.S.
Contact me with purchasing information at [email protected],......THA NKS!
benji mason

Junction City, LA

#202 Nov 25, 2009
Rodney Harrison wrote:
I am interested in buying one of your puppies. I can provide a loving and caring family for him/her if you are willing to sell him/her to me. I understand that your pups are very cute and will sell fast so I will give you $50 cash if you will save one for me until sometime around Christmas. If yu can not save a puppy until then I will be willing to buy one anytime that is good for you.
P.S.
Contact me with purchasing information at [email protected],......THA NKS!
Would you be interested in a teacup great dane puppy.Has had all shots and paperwork is in order.
tommmy

Saint Paul, MN

#203 Dec 24, 2009
still avliable? any dogs will do fine where u located
cool kelly

Palm Bay, FL

#204 Dec 27, 2009
misty michealle wrote:
would like more info, can you give me your number?
bones

Adel, GA

#205 Dec 28, 2009
the thing about all this is that when u advertise free puppies or dogs or cats. how do u know they r going to a good home and not to someone that will use them for bait for there bulldogs to train to fight. i had this happen to me. i thought i had checked these people out good, but not good enough. they use puppies and grown dogs to teach pit bulls to fight. that is so sad...make sure your pets r going to a good home. check the folks out good.
Georgina

UK

#206 Jan 1, 2010
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
. Hi I have read your post and do u have any of the pups left and where are u located thanks
devon platter

Mercersburg, PA

#207 Jan 2, 2010
i live in mcconnelsburg pa 17233 i have a black and tan coon hound hes about 8 months old hes pretty much house trained he has a few problems here and there but not many hes a good lovin dog that loves to lick poples ears so if interested call me 17173720206 he is free
Nichole

Jefferson, GA

#208 Jan 2, 2010
My huby and I are looking for either a male Huskey, Lab, German Shepard, or either one of those mixed puppy. Please e-mail me at [email protected]
DJAXON

Seattle, WA

#209 Jan 3, 2010
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE 3 PUPS OR DOGS, YOU DON'T NEED ANY MORE. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE ENOUGH LOVE AND TIME TO GO AROUND TO 4 DOGS. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE DOGS AND THEIR NEEDS, UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING FREE DOGS AND SELLING THEM, WHICH IS WHAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE. PLEASE-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AWFUL THING TO PRECIOUS, INNOCENT PUPPES. THEY DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN INTO SUCH AN AWFUL SITUATION, AND THE BEST THING FOR THEM IS TO GO TO A HOME THAT ONLY HAS 0-1 DOGS ALREADY FOR A FRIEND. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT...
samantha

High Springs, FL

#210 Jan 3, 2010
i live in jenning fl annd how old are they and do you still have the fmale
Naomi

San Marcos, CA

#212 Jan 6, 2010
I Am Interested I The Jack Russell Puppies. Do You Have Any Left? Please Email Me Back At [email protected] Thankyou
becca

Glen Ellyn, IL

#213 Jan 7, 2010
well anyone in illinois that needs to get rid of a puppy or a dog depending on the dog we will take it.
We will also take a prenant mom and pregnant cats also!
Jade

Tracy, CA

#216 Jan 10, 2010
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks

If u have a female left I will gladly take her if u still have one :)
stephanie

Des Moines, IA

#217 Jan 16, 2010
FREE YORKIE wrote:
There is people out there claming to have free yorkies to a loving home.thay are tring to scam people.all you have to do is pay shipping if they was giving them away then they would not have to ship. you can give them to someonelocal they would not have to ship If i had yorkies then i would do it where i could see them and would now how they were taking care of.
I know just what you mean I have been trying to find a yorkie but have found all so far were scams. do you know how to actually get a free yorkie? If so please cantact me at [email protected] thank you
Tamia

Minneapolis, MN

#218 Jan 16, 2010
Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
aRE THEY FREE
Kailyn

Philadelphia, PA

#219 Jan 16, 2010
Tink-m wrote:
Two more puppies were thrown out on our road this week. And someone shot on in the face. They are solid black with thick fur. One has a bob tail. Both females. We have been treating the one that was shot. She is doing very well now.@ shots of antibotics and triple antibotic cream seemed to do the trick. They need homes too!
We now have 19 dogs and 2 cats here on
our place. We would like to adopt out all but 4 of these. If anyone wants a free lovabl dog
let me know!
hi i'm Kaitlyn and I was woundering if you have any Pomeranias. If you do please please e-mail me. My e-mail is [email protected] Again my e-mail is [email protected]!! It ok if you don't but please pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top tell me at [email protected] I prefer a female but if it's male please e-mail me back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morris: Tropical birds in Antioch? Jun 21 bird listenor32 1
News Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Jun 21 Katelyn_watters 57
Fire Ants for sale (May '11) May 31 DreadDread60485 9
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) May 28 Bob 729
News Fed inspectors find sick, dead animals at pet d... May '16 USA R0CKS 4
News Hairy caterpillars swarm over parts of Indonesia (Apr '11) May '16 ukkir 6
2 free male kittens and a calico mom. May '16 Maeganjones 1
More from around the web