AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
ETF

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Judged:

Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Looking for dog to love

Since: Jun 08

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

look at my ad. butch is a great dog. i baby sit and having a dog is to much
babygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

I have a lay that might be logfor jck russell puppy can you give me moreio ad how to get in touch with you
Cassie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

Hi do you have any of the pups left? I don't care if its male or female. Also where are you located?
Thank you
misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks
Border Collie

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Judged:

Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.
conner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
more detales please!
conner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

more details please!
brandi

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

do u still have any pups???:)
brandi

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

do u have any of the jack/russ pups left??

Since: Jul 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

Hey all! I just got back to check this post. I live in Coushatta, LA about 60 miles south of Shreveport. I still have the 3 spotted Cur/Lab/Healer mixes. They are good puppies and need homes!
I also have 8-6 week old pups. They need homes too!
When we rescued the mothers, we did not know they were pregnant. So after we took them in,then we find out!
Would love to find homes for these puppies. The new ones look like this: 4 black & tan, with white toes and small white blaze on face, 2 light tan almost white, 1 grey with blk spots and red socks on all 4 feet, and 2 the are blackish with tan tips on each hair, they are an odd color. all sweet and healthy, just need homes.
Just this week someone threw out 2 more puppies on our road. These are shinny solid black, Labs I would think. But someone shot at one of the puppies, did not kill it just maimed it. It has a hole through its nose, head swollen. What an awful thing to do. We are feeding them and watering them. The injured one is scared of people, but we are still trying to feed them. Cant afford to bring them home. I have 13 dogs, 2 cats. And 4 dogs we keep inside, and 2 of them were rescued. The ones inside have all been fixed.(all girls) Because at the time, that was all we wanted...until God sent us all the others that have been abandoned. We could not turn our backs on these specail creatures. Animals have a special place in my heart. I love animals and cant stand to see them thrown out like nothing.
We need your help in adopting them. My husband and I live on a fixed income and need help with the basics.(food, bedding, housing) we cant afford shots, worming, nor getting the older ones fixed. I dont know what else to do except try and adopt these out?
I will continue to check back on this post to see if anyone wants a free puppie.
If interested, I can post my private email address and we can contact each other that way first. Then I will be glad to show yoy these puppies. I have some photos of them, if anyone is interested...
And thank you guys so much for your interest. I posted on our local site and havent had any luck. That is why I hadnt been back to this post. Sorry guys!
i will keep up this time and thank you so much for all your input!

Since: Jul 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Judged:

Two more puppies were thrown out on our road this week. And someone shot on in the face. They are solid black with thick fur. One has a bob tail. Both females. We have been treating the one that was shot. She is doing very well now.@ shots of antibotics and triple antibotic cream seemed to do the trick. They need homes too!
We now have 19 dogs and 2 cats here on our place. We would like to adopt out all but 4 of these. If anyone wants a free lovable dog, let me know!
kate

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Border Collie wrote:
Free to good home: 6 month male border collie. He has all his shots and is house broken. He is lovable, great with children and other dogs. Moving and cant take with. If interested please call Steve or Ashley at leave message if not available.
can you send me a picture over email? my email address is azdramaqueen022@hotmail.com, thank you =]
kate

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Judged:

Tink-m wrote:
Two more puppies were thrown out on our road this week. And someone shot on in the face. They are solid black with thick fur. One has a bob tail. Both females. We have been treating the one that was shot. She is doing very well now.@ shots of antibotics and triple antibotic cream seemed to do the trick. They need homes too!
We now have 19 dogs and 2 cats here on our place. We would like to adopt out all but 4 of these. If anyone wants a free lovable dog, let me know!
that is really sad that someone would do that to a poor innocent animal. I am happy to know that there are people in the world like you who take those animals into your care. How old would you say the labs are and do you have pictures of any of the dogs?
monique

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Tink-m wrote:

what kind of puppies do you have??
monique

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

what kind of puppies do you have left??
deztiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

I want 1 of your puppies are you in the bay? 7078438793
Diana Perez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Im interested in taking care of your puppies!
how much are they?
wait, do u live in CAli?
lol
Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
Diana Perez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Im interested in getting a puppy, I have 3 puppys and love them very dearly.
Please e-mail me @: marvanees@yahoo.com

“FREE YORKIES”

Since: Feb 09

Shelbyville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Judged:

There is people out there claming to have free yorkies to a loving home.thay are tring to scam people.all you have to do is pay shipping if they was giving them away then they would not have to ship. you can give them to someonelocal they would not have to ship If i had yorkies then i would do it where i could see them and would now how they were taking care of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pets Forum right now

Search the Pets Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) Thu Kimberly 143
How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Thu MADDY 45
Why Do Cats Purr? (Nov '13) Thu darksudip 2
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Jul 23 Jasmine 36
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty: Exotic Bengal Cat Los... Jul 23 Free Kwame 5
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Jul 22 jen 24
Feral and free-roaming cats create community he... (Aug '13) Jul 21 Pandora 9
•••
•••